Ch_Flash Design

Opel Rekord GSE 3.0 - Lightning Garage

Made for ARM 22 - SETTING A PERSONAL REKORD

Gallery

7 Likes

1995 SVM Hellblazer

Welcome to the 1990s jelly bean Hell (blazer).

Made for CSC57 The Long Road to Hell and Back

Gallery

6 Likes

1961 Lesovo Prototype Racer

Spaceframe, all untreated aluminium body, 90 hp 1,3 l B4 DOHC, Twin DCOE engine in the back.

Featured on Automation Instagram

Gallery

12 Likes

Some kind of Pickup Hotrod thingy

Gallery

14 Likes

I almost get the idea that Bo Zolland could have made some similar concept based on a Saab 96.

1 Like

1968 Hamfa Hengst 3200 GT

This car is one of only 800 shooting brakes built as a special and exclusive model of the Hamfa 3200 GT fastback.

Gallery

Hamfa 3200 GT Fastback

Stats

16 Likes

The 3200 GT line is a jaw-dropper from every angle. Why not make it in other body styles, such as a convertible or targa? Those would be great additions to the range.

1 Like

These designs are cool, you should make a download repository so that we could be able to drive them in BeamNG. The quality is top notch and it’d be a shame not to see them in BeamNG, no pressure though :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

1959 Meunier Stargazer

Gaze at the stars while you are doing what it is you are doing in the back seat…

Made for CSR155

Gallery

Rev 2

Clip

Stargazer clip

10 Likes

1959 Miller Manowar

Idea for CSR155

Gallery

7 Likes

1969 Martinet Bonita 1000 S

Small, cute and nimble… Originally made for LHC but never entered there, retuned a little for for TMCC28

Gallery

Stats

7 Likes

What body did you use for the stargazer and how did make the roof? And also, is there a real life counterpart?

The Stargazer is built on one of the '53 Winga Dinga body sets, while the Manowar is based on the '58 Americana body set.

The roof is easy to change, in paint section, use “window” as it is the same as the rest of the windows on the car and will follow when you change transparency.

Example picture

I dont know of any cars just like this but Ford made this in 1956

Picture

ford56

Thank you both!
Where can I find the body to download? I can’t find it in the Workshop.

You schould have it, it is not a mod.

Picture

Oh, I dind’t knew that. Thx

1992 Lightning Garage LG5

Made for LRC - Leaky Roof Challenge

Gallery

7 Likes

It is so cool I love it

I understand that it is probably out of pure imagination, yet, I can imagine this if BL (or whatever the remains of it was called in 1992) had sparked the retro craze before Volkswagen. The thought is actually not too far fetched, 1992 gave us the MG RV8 built on the replacement bodyshells, there was some concepts about updating the original Mini, so maybe a new Minor had not been too far fetched…

1 Like