Community Modpack - All the Mods for Steam! (12.03.2015)

I hope I find enough time to finish the mini soon. But I don’t have much hope, that it will happen witin the next few weeks

Trying to scroll through the grilles and badges while in full screen mode causes the game to completely lock up on me. I have to force quit every time. If I run the game in a window, it works okay; I get the annoying error pop up when trying to scroll but it allows me to keep playing.

I have found since installing the mod pac some of the original game fixtures show up as just blacked out fixtures.

One of the included mods is a blackout pack. In my game, the original fixtures are as they were with the blackout versions listed with “plastic” on the icon.
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5338

[quote=“frisco557”]

One of the included mods is a blackout pack. In my game, the original fixtures are as they were with the blackout versions listed with “plastic” on the icon.
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5338[/quote]

this is not what I am referring to, the entire fixture is just black this is happening on lights, scoops, and handles so far from what I am seeing.

Can I get a screenshot of this?

Yea sure as soon as I get back home from the barn

Hello guys, how do I properly get this to work? I’ve extracted everything into the assets folder, but nothing has been changed within the game. Please correct my fault. Thank you. :slight_smile:

As in, not in your assets folder.

I don’t know who made the plastic trimmed cars, but they look really nice for how simple the mod is.

I hope Daffy implements those in the game, although with the mirrors that actually act as mirrors.

Hey guys!

For the new month, the modpack will be updated!

Can I get some suggestions on what to add? You guys know the mods the best, and I’d like to keep the pack full of high-quality content!

Thanks,
Jack

honestly I dont think any of the stuff the boys have been hard at work making is not worthy of being in this pack. there is alot of wicked stuff as of late!

I released the revision of my mini-truck if you want to include it in the next revision of the pack.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5508

[size=200]New Modpack![/size]

Guess what time it is! Time for a new modpack!

More grilles, vents, badges, and multiple new bodies to play with!

[size=150]Download (23.70 MiB)[/size]

Disclaimer: This pack contains Trackpaduser’s Minitruck V2, which might break Minitruck V1 models.

Quick question on the Jeep looking body, is this more of a Suzuki Samurai than a Jeep? Only tiny I4s will fit in this body (much like the Sammy). Seems like it is supposed to be a tiny offroader and not a larger one like the Jeep.

Yes, it’s a kei-car sized offroader. Also, you can nudge a relatively sizable V8 in there.

Yeah, I ended up making a “mini” Jeep with a large I4, would be cool if they had something to gauge actual vehicle size with, like a crash test dummy next to it or something, I didnt realize how small that body was until I went to fit an engine.

The best there is right now are the wheelbase and wheeltrack stats, as well as the weight that is indicated in the car body selector.

IIRC it has a wheelbase of about 2030mm, which is amongst the shortest in the game.

[size=200]New Modpack![/size]

New badges, grilles, and a Not-Miata body.

[size=150]Download (24.55 MiB)[/size]

Install Instructions:
Extract it in your Automation root folder (e.g. C:\ProgramData\Automation) and enjoy it!

awesome thank you Jakgoe. I didn’t even know about mods for this game.