CSR 125 - Alternative Sports? Alright, Ikouzo! [Finished]

To me it looks like a GTA4 Feltzer…

Looks kinda like a Cobalt to me

2004 Savante S V6 Coupe

The Farox Turbocharger Coupe Manual Sex Car came out in 1998, and 2004 was the last model year – but that’s okay, because by 2004 many of the small faults have been worked out and the reliability is proven, which provides a good peace of mind when purchasing a car like this.

More details

29 Likes

Kitanishi Vanita SP25

0-60 in under 5s and 307hp, Hehe turbo goes whooosh

5 Likes

2004 Hanno Firma S-Spec

by @mcp928 and @mat1476

A japanese AWD coupé.

No time for an ad today, maybe next time.

2004, Hanno Motor Company Ltd.

Gallery

20 Likes

Neko CX-2 MKII

9 Likes

also wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

The Yonfi Ravis of 2004
"Drive the eastern future"

I also made dramatic alternative pictures because artistic-ness

8 Likes

Wow… Some super sexy cars here, and the adverts… I’m not even going to bother :joy:

2004 Morton Tōtoru

4 Likes
Deadline Counter

August 9th

3 Likes

Why settle for a boring kei car, when you can have fun zipping around the mountain roads in a RWD hot-hatch?

11 Likes

No time for ads so here we go…

There is no such thing as a compromise. There is only balance, and that is the 2004 Tanaka Azalea 2.0T.

257HP in a affordable, practical, driveable and economical form. AWD, check! Comfortable, check! Over 30mpg, check! Only for $39800 (with additional tax). Go to your nearest Tanaka dealer now!

13 Likes
Submissions Are Closed
7 Likes
2004 Kimura Kohala KR/R

Kimura’s final Auburn-based coupe that went by another name, the Kohala KR/R was a swansong vehicle with a turbocharged 2.0 liter DOHC inline-4 and limited-slip differential. Released in 2001, this generation of the Kohala died before the release of the next-generation Auburn in 2007, where it was replaced with the Auburn coupe. It was designed to be a balanced sports car as opposed to chasing numbers, although it did set a few lap records at local racetracks in Japan for a FWD production vehicle temporarily.

Gallery

26 Likes

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous.

integra vibes right here

don’t worry I already submitted on time

I changed things up a bit so I kinda decided to make a new post

Kaizen%20logo%20for%20ad%20japanese

Everyone wants to win

But few want to prepare

2004 Kaizen TRI19s

Some context

Last CSR (124), we had the Kaizen VTRIs 50th Anniversary. Well, the 1996-2003 generation it was in was succeeded in 2004 by the generation this CSR125 entry is in. Designed to compete with cars like the Ford Focus and Honda Integra/Acura RSX, what this generation was known for, aside from continuing the premium, mechanically innovative legacy of the TR series, is its rather radical styling compared to past (and maybe future) iterations. The 19s trim is intended to be a more sporty/powerful variation of the normal TR, while still retaining a somewhat relaxed, premium feel. Think more premium and powerful Ford Focus ST170, not Honda Integra Type R (or even Acura RSX Type S), Mazdaspeed3, or Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution/Subaru Impreza WRX STI. So it’s more warm hatch than anything.

For this CSR, a 3 door hatchback version with the optional single passenger side rear suicide door and HID headlights is presented.

Specs and images

File size limits should go fuck themselves

VEHICLE TYPE
Front-engine, front-wheel-drive, 5-passenger, 3-door hatchback
PRICE
$33,300
ENGINE TYPE
Novus 20S2R6 JDM
Naturally aspirated DOHC 16-valve I4, ALSI block and head, direct fuel injection, 90 AKI
Displacement
2.0L, 122 cu in, 1997 cc
Power
191.9 hp @ 7300 rpm
Torque
142.3 lb-ft @ 6400 rpm
TRANSMISSION
6-speed manual
CHASSIS
Suspension (F/R): double wishbone/multilink
Brakes (F/R): 11.2-in vented disc/8.1-in vented disc
Tires: 215/45R-17 87V (No speed limiter)
DIMENSIONS
Wheelbase: 102 in
Length: 166.1 in
Width: 71.7 in
Height: N/A
Passenger volume: 140.6 cu ft with rear seats up
Trunk volume: 17.8 cu ft with rear seats up
Curb weight: 3236.1 lb
PERFORMANCE
Zero to 62 mph: 7.51 sec
50 to 75 mph: 5.16 sec
Standing ¼-mile: 15.66 sec
Standing 1 km: 28.35 sec
Braking, 62–0 mph: 113.8 ft
Roadholding, 66-ft-dia skidpad: 1.08 g
Roadholding, 656-ft-dia skidpad: 1.04 g
EPA FUEL ECONOMY
Combined: 32.0 US mpg

8 Likes
Reminder | ADs
For those who have not posted an ad, I suggest that you have by 8pm Sunday Australian Eastern Standard Time, to post the required ad.
An ad can be just pictures of the car with some brief details..
6 Likes

2004 Hakaru Carica GT-SR

The more powerful brother of the regular Carica, the Carica GT-SR features a whole host of sporty features to enhance the experience of driving.

FF Layout, 5 seat, 3dr hatchback
Total price of $33,600 before tax
1978cc 2.0L inline 4 producing 188.6hp
6-Speed manual, factory geared LSD
(Front) Double wishbones (Rear) Multilink
(Front) 3 piston 325mm vented disc (Rear) 1 piston 220mm vented disc

A very capable car, all for a reasonable price and 2 year warranty.

4 Likes