CSR 137: Life after (V8) Falcodore (Completed - Results posted)

Reduit SR2
*This car doesn't meet some weird rule about wheelbase or something, but I spent too much time on it not to enter it. (and before you ask, yes automation classifies this body as a coupe, and yes I am indeed a moron)

10 Likes

I am qualified to say that it is not a coupe

Oh yeah? Well then, why isn’t it called the Delacourt DCS RLuxury!?

/s

3 Likes

And one that doesn’t have door handles.

1 Like

how am i meant to get in my car now? The tomfoolery known as magic?

Arion Shoebill 545TI

A British brute of a muscle car.

Shown in British Racing Green with Smoked Chrome wheel coating.

The Arion Shoebill was already a menacing muscle car proven on the track and drag strip, but now with it’s 5.0L V8 gaining upgraded twin turbos, a lightweight sport package with carbon-fibre lavished over the revitalised styling and new advanced safety, suspension and traction aids, it was better than ever before.

Gallery

Shown in Solar Yellow.

Shown in Plasma Fusion.

Shown in Brilliant Green with Gold Matte wheel coating.

Shown in Burning Star.

Shown in Shining Celeste.

Shown in Flame Red.

Shown in Mystic Pink.

Shown in Moonlight Mage with Gold Matte wheel coating.

Arion Automotive Thread

By me and @kookie

25 Likes

2018 Voodoo Caldera 1100

1100hp of manic V12 power

Specs

7.8L DOHC twin turbo V12 with VVL and VVT
1100hp, 1130 with optional ECU tune (as shown)
Luxurious interior with leather sport seats, a 10-speaker audio system and aluminum inlays
6-speed manual transmission
RWD
Serene adaptive comfort suspension
Electronic limited slip differential
$62,000 to start, $64,100 as optioned

More pictures

12 Likes

There are definitely a lot a great designs in here, good luck to everyone!!

13 Likes

Don’t need so much power when you can have pure driving pleasure…

Specs

DOHC 5.0 litre naturally-aspirated V8
444HP/331kW
373lb-ft/506Nm
6 Speed Manual Transmission, rear-wheel drive
0-60mph: 5.0s
Top speed: 155mph (electronically limited)
1973kg
23.2mpg (US) average
Only for $59900

Why would a Japanese commuter car brand would make a V8-powered full-size sedan? IDK… But Tanaka does have an experience in making sports cars and sports sedan before so…

Also, a more luxurious version of the Crezta is the Auxio AL.

Gallery

21 Likes

2018 Mara Kavaler AMM Performance Package M

Grounded in tradition. Ready for your ride into the future.

Finally arrived in the showrooms - the 2018 AMM Performance Package for Mara’s 2016 all-new Kavaler! The Kavaler nameplate goes back to the 70s and is now in its third generation, still following the traditional grand sedan formula of a naturally aspirated V8 in front and the driven wheels in the rear. Mara’s in-house performance department AMM has brought the Kavaler’s 4.6l V8 up to over 240 kW in power and 420 Nm of torque. The suspension and brakes have been upgraded and tuned as well for a sporty yet controllable ride and to provide reassurance for the driver to safely experience a 0-100 time of under 5.5s and a top speed of over 250 km/h in the fastest Mara ever on sale! Cornering is also enhanced by a limited slip differential and, for the first time in a Mara-AMM, electronically controlled sway bars and stability control. Restrained yet effective wings provide additional support in high-speed corners.

The performance package’s M variant is specifically aimed at the driver who wants to be firmly in control, providing a manual 6-speed gearbox instead of the alternative advanced 6-speed automatic in the A variant. The Kavaler AMM brings you the same generous cabin and boot space as the regular Kavaler sedan, but combined with luxurious performance at a very affordable price. Checkout the new Kavaler AMM in the showroom of your local Mara dealership*, ready for a test ride!

*Cars on display are in AMM’s signature triumph-yellow. Other colours available.

Not sure whether this should rather go into the Bad Car Design challenge, but I already submitted there, so…

3 Likes

(unfinished)

13 Likes

@Tzuyu_main and I proudly present:

The 2018 Fukorami Imper KHO

Who says Japanese saloons have to be boring? The 2018 Imper KHO comes equipped with the legendary G4 engine, this time with twin turbochargers. It has been tweaked by the engineers at Seikatsu Motion Dynamics so that it makes 480hp.

The design was painstakingly made in-house at Fukorami Design Studios.

The suspension, gearbox, differential and chassis were engineered to perfection by Seikatsu Motion Dynamics. The Imper KHO gets to 60 in just 4.4 seconds.

Prices start at $59,999

22 Likes

Inanis VF GTS

22 Likes

2018 Régal BES V8 Octane

performance never felt so good, mate

** After some Australian focus group results, Régal decided to only offer Outback Orange as the V8 Octane official color.

Régal is back at it with its brand new 2018 BES series (Berline Exécutive Sport). The even better news is that with the help of its Octane Racing sport division, this special V8 Octane Australian-only model has been remodeled and retuned to bring joy to everyone feeling nostalgia about the V8 engines of old.

This 5.5L undersquared V8 brings 500hp to the table, with a driving experience and throttle response you won’t get with any turbocharged engine. It has top of the line reliability compared to more complex engine, but surpasses all emission constraints without compromising performance. It also won’t kill your wallet as it has been tuned for 91RON.

This is not your typical muscle car - based on the BES platform from Régal, this advanced multilink chassis bring the joy and peace of mind of European executive car, but with a rear-wheel drive and 6-speed manual transmission, it keeps the character of those V8 wonders that used to roam the Australian open roads. With a very direct and semi-active suspensions, you feel like you are truly handling a beast, without having to feel overwhelmed by electronics.

With a price tag slightly over 60k and affordable service costs, you can enjoy a V8 again without breaking your piggy bank.

9 Likes

I can seen another instabin happening to me, based on everyone else’s designs!

You really just gonna stoop that low to call someone’s car a relic in a public forum?

6 Likes

might delete it as i think of it. I don’t want to get the thread locked for calling a car a relic

Nah, it’s a reasonable observation. It’s where the brand (and I:) am at. That’s the charme. :grin:

“Retro? No, we still make them!” :grin:

Am I really seeing an 1100hp entry? Nothing wrong about it, I think that may be a wee tad bit overkill for what the client is looking for. I’m also seeing some good entries. None the less may the best entry win.

6 Likes