CSR 137: Life after (V8) Falcodore (Completed - Results posted)

@Tzuyu_main and I proudly present:

The 2018 Fukorami Imper KHO

Who says Japanese saloons have to be boring? The 2018 Imper KHO comes equipped with the legendary G4 engine, this time with twin turbochargers. It has been tweaked by the engineers at Seikatsu Motion Dynamics so that it makes 480hp.

The design was painstakingly made in-house at Fukorami Design Studios.

The suspension, gearbox, differential and chassis were engineered to perfection by Seikatsu Motion Dynamics. The Imper KHO gets to 60 in just 4.4 seconds.

Prices start at $59,999

22 Likes

Inanis VF GTS

22 Likes

2018 RĂ©gal BES V8 Octane

performance never felt so good, mate

** After some Australian focus group results, RĂ©gal decided to only offer Outback Orange as the V8 Octane official color.

Régal is back at it with its brand new 2018 BES series (Berline Exécutive Sport). The even better news is that with the help of its Octane Racing sport division, this special V8 Octane Australian-only model has been remodeled and retuned to bring joy to everyone feeling nostalgia about the V8 engines of old.

This 5.5L undersquared V8 brings 500hp to the table, with a driving experience and throttle response you won’t get with any turbocharged engine. It has top of the line reliability compared to more complex engine, but surpasses all emission constraints without compromising performance. It also won’t kill your wallet as it has been tuned for 91RON.

This is not your typical muscle car - based on the BES platform from RĂ©gal, this advanced multilink chassis bring the joy and peace of mind of European executive car, but with a rear-wheel drive and 6-speed manual transmission, it keeps the character of those V8 wonders that used to roam the Australian open roads. With a very direct and semi-active suspensions, you feel like you are truly handling a beast, without having to feel overwhelmed by electronics.

With a price tag slightly over 60k and affordable service costs, you can enjoy a V8 again without breaking your piggy bank.

9 Likes

I can seen another instabin happening to me, based on everyone else’s designs!

You really just gonna stoop that low to call someone’s car a relic in a public forum?

6 Likes

might delete it as i think of it. I don’t want to get the thread locked for calling a car a relic

Nah, it’s a reasonable observation. It’s where the brand (and I:) am at. That’s the charme. :grin:

“Retro? No, we still make them!” :grin:

Am I really seeing an 1100hp entry? Nothing wrong about it, I think that may be a wee tad bit overkill for what the client is looking for. I’m also seeing some good entries. None the less may the best entry win.

6 Likes

by @Falling_Comet & @variationofvariables

OUR COMMITMENT TO SPORTS DRIVING

SHALL MOVE WITH THE TIDE

THROUGH ELEGANT DRIVING ECSTASY

The cockpit is significantly enhanced to provide the driver with maximum comfort and ease whilst in maximum driving command ability of the Palire GT.
We don't have many days. And so, let the Limited Edition Chrono Tourbillon Timepiece guide you through as well.

The result is sheer driving ecstasy in many situations you may find yourself in. An unmistakably Sendo experience.

PURELY INVITING CLIMACTIC SPORTS FEEL

The last of their kind.
You know its love will never prove untrue.
You wouldn't be a fool to fall.

With 500hp and 500N-m from a purely naturally aspirated 5-litre V8 engine, we could argue that the Palire GT has the purest sports engine in any sedan in the world.
You couldn’t be happier with someone new.

THE SPORTING SPIRITS OF SENDO

WILL CARRY ON

THE SWAN’S SONG OF SENDO

SENDO PALIRE GT

GALLERY

Full Specifications

5.0L V8
Dual Overhead Cams
500 hp @ 7500RPM
500 N-m @ 3500RPM
Lane Keep Assist
19.6 US MPG
Sendo Autonomy Suite
Sendo Adapting Cruising Command (SACC)
Front and rear heated seats
Electronic Stability Assists
level 6 autonomy because this car will do the dishes for you dont even need a wife anymore it will love you for the rest of time
original jokes ($4000 option)
Power Adjustable Front Memory Seats
Sendo Sport+ Launch Control Suite
titanium buttons
red interior trim
and heart breaks
19 or 20 i dont fucking remember inch alloy wheels
bremsi 6 piston big boy fuck you kinetic energy brake calipers
Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility
Sendo M-Link driver communication system
Premium Borsche 14 speaker Stereo System with 6 subwoofers
Sendo Limited Edition Chrono Tourbillon Timepiece

leather diamond stitch seats with alcantara highlights
sex
steering wheel mounted button controls for calling your nan, hitting up that tomboy sheila named sasha you met down the street the other night, calling steve irwin, controlling Midnight Oil playing on yer stereo, and making sure that the little cunt you told to fire up the barbie actually did his fuckin job bloody wanker
g-force and g-spot meter for when you start shagging that 2.18% rarity tomboy sheila you’ve been dreaming about this past week while in the backseat of this car because you’re gonna keep getting sex with sendos
lap time meter to blow her knickers off with your sub 6 minute nurburgerking laptime record that no one cares about
glovebox with keyhole to hide your condoms because yain’t paying child support while paying your loans for this car’s maintenance because its a fucking Sendo its a japanese equivalent of a maserati don’t expect it to last 5 miles without shitting yer pants cause the check engine light is glowing through your pants and Sasha in the passenger seat is looking at you like some dumbass who bought a japanese car thinking it’ll be reliable
sasha’s knickers
sasha’s stockings
sasha doesn’t wear a bra and so her c-cup tits just poke out of her shirt like lemons in a canvas bag
how long will i keep talking about highly fetishized russian tomboys living in asutralia
anti-emu gun
roo bar
comet bar
DeltaCop sounds like a TV series
help
an empty bliss beyond this world
yuri made this section so you know who to look for when finding the weirdo that talks about russian tomboys
500 litres of storage space aka the capability to fit 24 adult human skulls in the trunk of your car
rear wheel drive
8 speed ZF automatic transmission with paddle shifters because you’re not manly enough to stick a shifter up your ass like a real man
lexus takumi pattern doorcards or whatever the fuck theyre called just give us diomand stitch seats on the crown you buggers
torque vectoring electronic rear differential
0-100kmh in under 5 seconds
top speed electronically limited to 300km/h because you can’t handle 301
doesn’t have kaho in the backseat fuckin degenerate ass england buying a 300$ anime statue what kinda dumbass does that ya stupid wanker
dr*gs
Big Waves (1984 album)

available in white, dark white, very dark white, off-white, and red

Out where the river broke
The bloodwood and the desert oak
Holden wrecks and boiling diesels
Steam in forty five degrees

The time has come
To say fair’s fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact’s a fact
It belongs to them
Let’s give it back

How can we dance
When our earth is turning
How do we sleep
While our beds are burning

How can we dance
How do we sleep

The time has come
To say fair’s fair
To pay the rent
Now to pay our share

Four wheels scare the cockatoos
From Kintore East to Yuendemu
The western desert lives and breathes
In forty five degrees

The time has come
To say fair’s fair
To pay the rent
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact’s a fact
It belongs to them
Let’s give it back

How can we dance
How do we sleep

How can we dance
How do we sleep

The time has come
To say fair’s fair
To pay the rent now
To pay our share

The time has come
A fact’s a fact
It belongs to them
We’re gonna give it back

How can we dance
How do we sleep

-Variationofvariables

44 Likes

I have to say that you have probably made the nicest automation interior I have ever seen there! Very cool.

10 Likes

Agree with this statement, although I do wish we get more modern interior parts.

4 Likes

horny

yuri wrote that, blame him ig

5 Likes

10 Likes

2018 Slinger Clarkson R

“It’s what non-car people don’t get, they see all cars as just a ton and a half, two tons of wires, glass, metal and rubber. That’s all they see. People like you or I know, we have an unshakeable belief that cars are living entities.” - JC

We’re car people
 and we made a car for car people.

Background

Introducing the Slinger Clarkson R. Inspired by its namesake and promotional partner, internationally renowned motor journalist Jeremy Clarkson, the Slinger Clarkson R uses state-of-the-art modern manufacturing techniques to create the most efficient classic yet.

A naturally-aspirated 6.2L V8 making 550 pure horsepower and 450lb-ft of torque, mated with a 6-speed manual and fun-loving RWD makes this car a true hooligan off the line, pushing the vehicle to 62mph in a neck-wrenching 4.4 seconds, with a tested top speed of 352km/h (219mph).

With high-performance brakes, stopping is no issue either, bringing the vehicle back to 0 from 100km/h in 37.1m. All of this performance isn’t just in a straight line - perfectly tuned performance and an Active Sport Suspension with Variable Electronic Steering, ESC and Launch Control give the Clarkson exhilarating cornering and control on all aspects of the track or the road.

A premium-styled interior paired with a modern infotainment and safety system allows for a comfy and safe ride no matter the environment, allowing your body to relax while you take control of a hooligan of a vehicle.

With standard 91RON fuel pulling a near best-in-class 20mpg out of this vehicle, your wallet won’t hurt either
 especially when you hear this car costs only $54,399.

All-in-all, the Slinger and Clarkson names of prestige, premium comfort, and unmatchable performance combine in a bespoke, aggressive yet simplistic style, with the show car displayed featuring the company’s Ocean Blue metallic, as tested all across Australia.

Specifications

Vehicle Type: 5-passenger, front-engine, rear-wheel-drive 4-door sports sedan

Price: $54,399 AUD

Engine Specs: 6194cc (6.2L) 90° Aluminum Flatplane V8 - Naturally Aspirated, Direct Fuel Injection
Power: 550hp @ 7400rpm
Torque: 451lb-ft @ 5100rpm
Fuel Type: 91RON Standard Fuel

Dimensions: 4.76m x 1.94m footprint, height not calculated yet, 3.00m wheelbase

Performance Specs:
0-62mph (0-100kmh): 4.4s
50-75mph (80-120kmh): 2.44s
Standing 1/4 mile: 12.55s
Standing 1km: 22.2s
Braking Distance 62mph-0 (100-0kmh): 37.1m

EPA Fuel Economy Combined: 20mpg

Suspension (F/R): MacPherson Strut, Double Wishbone

Wheels: 20-inch Performance Alloys, P255/50R front, P255/50R rear

Gallery

So
 you like what you see? Come to your nearest Slinger dealer, sign the papers, and that view from the table could be yours from the driver’s seat.

And to the competition
 sorry, but you lose. You’ll be staring at this as it goes farther and farther away.

4 Likes

WE DO NOT HAVE PETROLEUM HMALET

Not to be a party pooper, but aren’t carbon brakes a limited-production item?

Me da miedo el punto muerto, y la marcha atrĂĄs.
Vivir en los atascos, los frenos automĂĄticos y el olor a gasoil.
Me angustia el cruce de miradas, la doble direcciĂłn de las palabras y el obsceno guiar de los semĂĄforos.

Me arruinan las prisas y las faltas de estilo, el paso obligatorio, las tardes de domingo y hasta las lĂ­neas rectas.
Me enerban los que no tienen dudas, y aquellos que se aferran a sus ideales sobre los de cualquiera.

Me cansa tanto trĂĄfico y tanto sin sentido, parado frente al mar mientras el mundo gira.

AHB Domingo - AUBRS

16 Likes

Not that it matters, but, IMO, you should have gone with “Great Southern Land” by Icehouse.

4 Likes

BMW produces the 7 and 8 series with them standard, as are most Porsche models. Don’t think so, and not according to automation.