CSR 137: Life after (V8) Falcodore (Completed - Results posted)

The 2018 PMC Polina stock car, now with fuel injection.

5.8L 550hp OHV V8
4 speed RWD manual transmission
3200lbs curb (the sarcasm of this entry serves as the ballast)

Obviously I can’t really enter this since I co-opted on a legitimate entry, but the joke was too easy.
Good luck everybody.

9 Likes

Stock car challenge anyone?

Did you meet all the requirements?

If so you never know, just might make it to round 2.

To be fair… My car might not be suited for the customer. But ill wait at end result

That one deserves its own separate thread. Besides, next year’s NASCAR Next Gen Cup Cars will be drastically different to the ones currently being fielded:

As of now, there aren’t any stock car bodies representative of 6th or 7th-gen NASCAR Cup Cars yet (at least in UE4 - there was a mod body for the old Kee version that resembled the former).

Anyway, back to CSR, and I have received a total of 53 entries, which is quite a lot.

8 Likes

Well shit. Didn’t realize I was in a different time zone. Lol.

Ah… imagine having NASCAR spec heads and a 9psi twin-scroll supercharger on a good ole fashioned pushrod V8 in game…
Orgasmic wouldn’t you say yes…
Good luck to everyone btw

5 Likes

CSR 137 Reviews

Part 1: The Insta-Bin List

Before I start compiling the instabin list, I would like to remind you that it turned out to be disappointingly long. Here, then is the wall of shame for entries that did not meet the requirements of this round, along with the reasons why they were ineligible for consideration:

@BannedByAndroid - Hinata Reina 3600GS-R: Insufficient engine cooling.
@DuceTheTruth100 - Wells Presto SS: Exceeded engine ET limit and did not follow model or family naming schemes.
@Jaimz - Franklin-Marshall GT700: Fitted with luxury interior (which reduces production efficiency).
@ldub0775 - Ibanez Viperion SLX : Did not follow family naming scheme.
@the-chowi - Astros GS4 Redline: Insufficient engine cooling.
@TheYugo45GV - Argentieri Supremazia Fortissimo - Ad was posted, but corresponding .car file was not sent.
@kobacrashi - Reduit GS2: Wheelbase of 2.6m (0.1 m below minimum).
@jjack - Delacourt DCS Rsport - Did not follow family naming scheme.
@Prium - MTA Montserat S - Rear tire width of 240mm is exactly divisible by 10, but rules stated that all tire widths must not be exactly divisible by 10.
@VaporScape - Bishop BSV - Ad was posted, but corresponding .car file was not sent.
@VaporRossa - Orchesta GTB - Did not follow model or family naming schemes.
@Restomod - Solier SS70R - Insufficient engine cooling.
@z2bbgr and @conan - Helmden Corsairs STU-TU-6 - Fitted with luxury interior (which reduces production efficiency).
@LursLuner - Norrkö TD-20 - Insufficient engine cooling.
@Lazar - Inanis VF GTS - Fitted with full aluminum panels (which reduces production efficiency). Also insufficient engine cooling.
@Elven_Sage - Satyr Achilles CST - Wheelbase of 3.1m (0.1m above maximum).
@GROOV3ST3R - Electi Manhattan FR8 - .car file was sent after the deadline, without a corresponding ad.
@Brie - Vesuvia Auseria - Insufficient engine cooling.

That makes a total of 18 entries on the bin list - a shockingly high number given the fact that some of them actually looked good. To be fair, however, most (if not all) of these binned cars also had other fatal flaws that would have prevented them from making it to the final stage of judging.

So to avoid being instabinned in some future competition due to a rule violation, the only piece of advice I can offer you is this:

Read. The. Rules.

Not only that, but you should double-check them just to be absolutely sure it doesn’t violate any of the rules for that challenge. It won’t guarantee you a spot in the final round, but at least you won’t fall at the first hurdle. And remember: If it’s not listed in the rules, then it isn’t a rule.

29 Likes

Damn, was hoping to get binned in the initial review stage. Oh well.

Bruh…

I READ THE RULES sooooo many times…

Checked and double triple checked…

Can’t believe I missed a stupid trim et…

As far as the naming convention goes, I HELLA thought I had that right smh.

On to the next challenge. Good luck to the rest of you.

oh goddamnit…

I’d really like to resubmit it with the proper naming scheme, I really don’t want to be binned for something that dumb. I’d much rather be given the proper “this car is bad,” cause then at least I’d be given the satisfaction of having the car be reviewed

If I hadn’t then I’d have been binned for discomfort!!

Oh well, is CSR138 ready yet? :rofl:

2 Likes

Wheelbase aside, what’re your thoughts on my sports barge?

On my screen it was way, way, higher than that.

2 Likes

Im likely on instabin part 2

Not sure what happened on the ET

Maximum ET of 170.

Was the ET for the engine over 170? Because it says that 170 ET is max for both trim and engine

3 Likes

Are you looking at the engine cooling stat in the engine designer, or the stat for the actual cooling slider in trim design? Because ABG wanted at least 60 of the latter.

5 Likes

Those are some good stats - especially the weight, which is about the same as mine even though your car is all-steel and larger than mine is.

But you’ve really got to learn that naming scheme. The car model and engine family - that is, the first red box and the first blue box - should both be “CSR(number) - (forum username)”, in this case “CSR137 - DuceTheTruth100”. The names you’ve actually thought up for your car and engine should all go in the car trim and engine variant.

7 Likes

Oh, okay that makes sense. thx.