CSR 143 - Slippery and Cold |Tier 1 finalist released

thanks

What about environmental resistance? Our client lives far enough up north that harsh winters are familiar to him.

Also, Kasperi is Finnish, and with that in mind, should we use the long Euro license plate fixture (and not the taller US-style ones)?

Definitely.

I won’t spoil how high you should aim for the numbers but, It should not start rusting when It came off the assembly line.

Don’t forget to make sure that criteria is in the the first post, I don’t remember seeing it there either.

There is a mod for actual finnish plates if one wants to use them. Since all of them seems to be mounted on a “base” I found them a bit awkward to place on my body though.

Also, since basic 90s safety is OK, one question is if standard 80s also can be used or if it has to be 90s no matter what.

WE ADMIT THAT COMPARED TO THE ECONOMY OF SOME OTHER VEHICLES, THE SAARLAND VITAL 1.0 EKO ONLY SCORES A SECOND PLACE.

Saarland Vital 1.0 eko. Our most economical version of the Vital. Like all Vital models updated for 1998. With better safety because of a standard drivers side air bag and anti lock brakes. With more elegant looks due to colour matched bumpers and door handles. But of course as reliable and economical as ever.

10 Likes

One more thing: No matter how many seats the vehicle has, all of them should be full-sized (i.e. no +2 or +3 in the second row).

ugh ugly postcommusist wagon

We present to you, the all new-ish NAM 2197w GL 1.5i! You expected a GT or GS on this beautiful mountain road? Shitboxes can drive nice roads too!

Features include 30MPG, decent-ish offroad, wagon amounts of space, engine developed with help from Zerve. Funny thing, that. Normally ads say things like “engine developed with help from Elvan”, or “suspension calibrated by Bremen”, not “stupid 3-cylinder made in part by communist automaker renowned for excelent shitboxes”. Zerve and NAM are very similar automakers- both Ukranian, both bad at making good cars (or good at making bad cars), both reeling from the collapse of the USSR. The main difference between the companies is that Zerve knows how to make a funny ad.

5 Likes

The 1998 Franklin Marshall HiWay 1400

5 Likes
Submission Opens now

It’s 10pm, Kasperi just arrived at the local pub and is ready to order a drink, but before he could do that; He was confronted by a drunk man. he approached Kasperi and is ready to strike a punch. Kasperi’s instinct kicked in and he dodge then counter attacks the drunk man. The man collapsed on the ground. Kasperi was finally able to order a drink.

10 Likes

btw do he want a faster car or a more fuel efficient car

bets on more efficiency

alright then

Daimon Motor Corp Present: ZIRE.

It’s a car. Daimon Zire is a car.

It has engine with displacement, it has 5 seats, it has power steering. It does car thing like every other car. It has brakes. It cannot travel through space or time.

Available now, starting from $13,500.

7 Likes

If it moves then it’s travelling through space. It’s also on the Earth which is hurtling through space. Everything travels through time in a forwards manner.

Sorry… :rofl:

7 Likes

1995-1998 Estrada Coco 1.5 GL

GL Trim comes standard with: electric power steering, standard interior and entertainment equipment, ABS brakes, 4-speed advanced automatic transmission, and alloy wheels.

Yours for 15600$.

6 Likes

is a car that’s about the same in acceleration as the character’s old car considered adequate, or too slow? Aka, was his old car already too slow for him and he would like an upgrade, or was it still acceptable to him?

1998 Tiffosi Chittai Campus

A little grandezza, anyday, anywhere

pre-production car pictured

3 Likes

Probably must be faster than the old car.

me ded