CSR 143 - Slippery and Cold |Tier 1 finalist released

Mercian 150 1.4iS VVT

The All New For 1998 Mercian 150

The 1.4iS VVT shown comes with alloy wheels, electric power steering, CD player, front electric power windows, electrically operated side mirrors, air-conditioning, faux leather and cloth seating.

4 Likes

Can engine year be older?

if it’s not explicitly banned…

but why would you want to?

Well, from a lore perspective, it makes sense. No use in developing a new engine for '98 if your company has an adequate existing design from just a few years prior, especially for shitboxes budget cars like these.

5 Likes
Taimania Hatchy Adventure Package

All new for 1998 the Adventure Package is being brought to Europe!

The all-new Adventure Package brings capable AWD to the Hatchy, along with other features such as leather seats, daytime running lights, a bullbar for all those rugged roads, new updated brakes reducing the stopping time to 127 feet, and a “quick” 1.5L Turbocharged I4 producing 113 horsepower.

Taimania Motor Corporation. ®️
28 Likes

1998 Sakura H155 Summit MT

1.5L Boxer 4, FWD, Incident reduction spec trimming, Modern and Youthful styling.

5 Seats for the family, 5 doors for everything, I forgot the door handles when taking these photos whoops they’ll be fixed on the exported version, Special “Summit” side graphics

For sale only in Europe, for under $17,000. Contact your local Sakura dealership or other associated networks.

4 Likes

The Tomodachi NeoRetro
Yes You Can!

The NeoRetro can do it all. This rear-wheel drive hot hatch, powered by a 2.5 liter turbo engine, produces up to 177bhp yet returns a remarkable 6.3 liters/100km. The NeoRetro features luxuries such as a 5-speed smart automatic transmission and ESC ensuring smooth and predictable performance in any terrain, and all for just 104,000 Markka. So if you are wondering, “Can I afford all of this?” Tomodachi says, “Yes you can!”

MSRP: 104,000 Markka (€17,500)

Oh, and it “supposedly” big dial that says “Heater” inside, specifically for the Scandinavian market.

Some Lore

The Tomodachi Motor company was in a tough position in the 90s. While its small 2,400cc 4x4s was received well in the domestic market in the late 80s, an aging design caused sales to tank in the early 90s. Stricter emissions standards both in Europe and Japan meant while larger corporations like Honto and Doyata were able to cope, Tomodachi with its limited funds could not purchase the tooling necessary to change both body and engine. To cope, President Director Yasuhiro along with his team of designers made the decision to develop a new engine that could exceed the Euro 2 emissions standard while remaining below the 2500cc domestic tax limit; at the same time the company tweaked their older 4x4 body to create a high riding hatchback and, like the VUU Bugface, branded it as “retro”. True to Tomodachi’s philosophy, the car aimed to give its customers more while maintaining good reliability (at the expense of some quality). Thus, the “NeoRetro” was born, a budget rwd hot hatch based off a small 4x4 that could surprisingly do some mild off-roading.

Note from Author

Hi guys! I’m new around here and was wondering, how do I message the .car file? I don’t see a message button on anyone’s avatar. I’m pretty stoked to contribute to the CSR challenge, and apologies if I made any mistakes in my post.

8 Likes

You seem fairly new, 1 hour old at time of writing this, go into their profile picture, click on it and you will see message with an associating envelope icon. However I am very unsure how to obtain it. I think it’s a certain amount of messages to unlock the basic badge. Talk with the members on the forum for a bit and you’d unlock it.

Thanks! Yeah I’ve been playing Automation since pre-unreal engine times. But I’ve only found the forum a few days ago. Will try to get the other members approval.

Just a reminder, you have crammed a lot of stuff into your car for that price. I don’t say that it’s impossible, I just want to make sure that you have checked price in sandbox mode and not in campaign mode, since I once recieved an entry in one of my competitions that surely was one of the best but also exceeded the price limit by great margins, since the user had checked the price out in campaign and not sandbox mode.

4 Likes

Mons Keiju

The econo-hatch that doesn't feel like a brick on wheels.

Engine? :white_check_mark:
Four wheels? :white_check_mark:
Five seats? :white_check_mark:
Radio? :white_check_mark:
Working heater? :white_check_mark:
Gets you from A to B every time? :white_check_mark:
Doesn’t bankrupt you? :white_check_mark:
Will it keep you and your family alive? :white_check_mark:

It is a :blue_car:. What more do you need?

13 Likes
Life is too short.

You deserve something exciting.

The Hayaku Asahi

More than just an engine and four wheels

4 Likes

Does the customer prefer AWD?

i think the customer likes the advantages of awd but you still have to balance that with the extra cost and (possible) realism penalty

1 Like

Got it within the ET And price limit anyway

Yeah, it’s an Adult toy, so what, made from the finest German steel and it’s reliable too as its Japanese rivalries. Who thought fun couldn’t be affordable, introducing the all-new 1998 Schnell L20 GLX AWD. No it’s not made for the bedroom. These are made for the Outdoors!
Featuring a bullbar, wheels that are ready to go off the road and into the snow, or off-road. It’s 1.5L Turbocharged I4 producing 124HP is sure to provide the best of situations and a 5-speed Manual. Hence it’s marketed as an adult toy and we will continue marketing this as one because it is. 302MM off the ground, giving the best results in mud and the snow. And it comes with cladding too.
More bang for your buck at 16,600 AMU. Buy our offering today!

Pictures in Beam

5 Likes

The Wells DayLee Sport

With 5 doors and 5 seats, everyone gets a piece of the action.

The not-so penalty box.

3 Likes

Imo it looks so futuristic to the point it looks out of place and more in a sci fi

1 Like

Summary

39 Likes

Reject blob and uh

Zephorus KV 4x4

when the

when the other design outclasses yours thanks comet

More Images

Specifications

1.7L I4 SOHC-8 making 83hp
4 gear automatic gearbox with manual locker
4x4 drivetrain