CSR 145: The Car that Howled Like a Wolf

Exactly as I was expecting - but the other podium finishers ran it very close, and most of the entrants here had plenty of merit. Speaking of entrants, they were not as numerous as they were in the previous round, and that was a real problem combined with the unusually long timeframe:

Agreed. Although this CSR dragged on for much longer than expected, it turned out very well in the end, with a worthy winner being crowned.

3 Likes

I’ll take 4th, I know what your saying about the front end. I just couldn’t get it to play right without just using e type headlights. The car I used a reference is the non production Lamborghini 350gtv which has a more square front end.

Well done to the top 3, they are very good looking cars

3 Likes

After reading all the detail that was written with a good backstory, I don’t mind a single bit. I think anyone who entered should get some good advice along the way too.

6 Likes

I gotta pass on hosting for the same reasons I passed on hosting TMCC18. @Xepy

Great round though, even if it ran a little long the writeup was exceptional and I’m really happy to secure my 3rd CSR win.

4 Likes

Thanks for hosting @Portalkat42 , I am of the opinion that quality writing and reviews are worth it and you definitely delivered on that.

Can’t host either, I got ideas but free time for hosting is not a thing. Passing to @TheHengeProphet (who I believe said he doesn’t want to host) and @mart1n2005

6 Likes

Correct, I don’t want my head next on the chopping block for what would be perceived by some as a “dissatisfactory CSR”. I pass the buck to @mart1n2005 or whomever beyond.

Also I agree that this round was very well done. I liked the detailed write-ups, and the dedication to quality in this challenge.

3 Likes

I guess it’s down to me to host the “dissatisfactory csr”

I have time so I’ll certainly have a go.

As for theme I’m taking the round back to actual car shopping idea and the buyer will be me, back when I was 23 and buying a real car I bought brand new in that year. So that only help you if you know how old I am and what list of cars I’ve really owned.

I’ll have the post up either tomorrow or more likely Sunday and then I’ll have 24 hours to make sure the rules seem ok to everyone.

I hope the bad taste around csr doesn’t taint people entering as I will try my best to get the round done promptly with decent length reviews

9 Likes

Ah! A Ford Model T I presume?

2 Likes

The younger people call that a “diss”

You have not hosted a CSR since CSR 135, and that was before the switch to 4.2 - but it turned out well in the end, so there’s little reason for me to believe that CSR 136 will be any different.

5 Likes
4 Likes