CSR 90 - "Dieselgate Aftermath" [FINAL RESULTS UP]

hopefully far enough…
i wanna build a “possibly lore” type engine

Who here remembers the Baiern CoupeSport 2.5?
Oh nvm, this was a weird question.

$15k is low, I usually don’t like going that low. Will do this time, and the tuning is right up my alley as well. I might not even have to make a new engine for this one.

I might break my hiatus here. This round sounds just how I like to tune my engines. Also, just scrapped a Clio 1.5 dci because of HGF. Fun times.

So hatch or estate then? Any preferences either way?

1 Like

You be the judge. You’ve seen what the customer needs. A couple. Two children. Vacations. Fuel eco. Performance. The general way the engine is supposed to behave. Now it’s up to you! :stuck_out_tongue:
Completely forgot to announce, ENTRIES ARE OPEN

And rules have been revised, check the original post!

6 Likes

2018 Harada KandeX

Comes with free kandy
10 Likes

How do I get lower than 30 emissions? Anyone have tips on how the heck to reduce them? I’m struggling

Turbo engine, it seems. There is no viable N/A workaround from what I’ve seen.

1 Like

Really light trim. I put the same engine in a 2.5m hatch, and a 2.2m suv. Emissions were 36.5 in the hatch, 32.9 in the suv. I’ve got a lot more experimenting, to get the car lighter without sacrificing comfort, safety, or reliability, because all three are on the low end of what I’m comfortable with.

This, plus at least +3 quality on the exhaust (which also increases fuel economy, reduces noise, and boosts reliabilty).

Also, I don’t think that the '09 2.6-meter compact body will be all that popular - at least, not as popular as in CSR84 - as its wagon variant has a MASSIVE drag deficit compared to the hatch and sedan variants.

All new 2018 Nohda Assent Revo

Have fun with 5 with the all new Assent Revo. With plenty of space and seating the Assent Revo is the perfect vehicle for families.

With a turbocharged 1.3L i3 with ACTiV for increased fuel efficiency, the new Assent Revo is perfect not only good on fuel, but good for the environment and is more than capable of travelling in and out of cities.

And with prices starting at $14200

27 Likes

Jinhe Tiane (天鹅) Cu+

Bet you were expecting a Huangdou :’)

Extras (but in white)

21 Likes

The 2018 Pajaro Civetta.

The Civetta Estate is designed to meet and exceed your needs and wants.

With the all-new Gammon IN6 engine, the Civetta provides great fuel economy and speed, so your family never has to worry about fuel economy on your family holiday.

The 2018 Civetta, starting from just $15000.

12 Likes

2018 Harimau New Style (European Edition)

Responsive and economical 2.2L Turbo 4-cylinder
Modular seating for up to 7
Combined fuel economy rating of 6.xL/100km
Priced under $15,000

7 Likes

So I uh.

kinda had to make an edit at the bottom of the first post I never thought I’d have to make but… there it is.

1 Like

It is not your everyday family car, it is Mundus Virtue 2018!