CSR 90 - "Dieselgate Aftermath" [FINAL RESULTS UP]

Boulanger automobiles proudly presents the new

B4 Aventure Eco

Get anywhere for less

With the new Eco trim of our well-known crossover SUV, you can have your very own B4 Aventure for only $15000*/€13250* (Manual), but better yet: this version consumes only 4.9L/100km while having the same space and comfort. And even better yet: with its re-tuned 2.3L VertBoost engine, emissions are low enough to be below the tax bracket. The Eco is not only cheaper to buy but also to keep.

Stylish and well-equipped

The B4 Aventure Eco doesn’t make sacrifices: it still retains much of the original B4 Aventure. It has the same stylish and detailed exterior, and the same premium interior.

The new smaller touchscreen in the Eco version saves space and weight, while still coming with GPS as standard and having high-quality speakers for music or radio.

Outside, the Eco comes with basic parking sensors as standard in the front and rear, and a sunroof. And of course, with a large cargo space that can be expanded even further by folding the back seats or by carrying even more in the roof racks

11 Likes

The new Neko VX-5. Now with the new 2.2L BlueTec engine producing 174hp.
Zip around the city and highways and take everything you need with you!
Newest Tech with Rear view camara and parking assist!
Get your VX-5 now for 14.998€!

(VX-5 shown here in Signatur color. Other colors are available)

20 Likes

Hanke 1.6T Excellence (2018)

"Be unconventional"
The all-new Hanke 1.6T blends the ultimate in comfort, efficiency and, in this Excellence trim, technology. This package offers everything anybody could ever desire in a resonably priced package, including 360° surround cameras, all-round parking sensors, parking assist, satellite navigation, Bluetooth, adaptive cruise control, electric sunroof and so much more. Thanks to sub 5l/100km economy ratings and a punchy turbocharged engine you can get anywhere at anytime without breaking the bank. What more could you want?

20 Likes

Well that’s been a weekend alright. I feel like I should write an update right now before I forget.

SO WE GOT:

• 23 cars sent
  • 1 car that has an ad but I didn’t get the .car file (cc @CC9020)
  • Two cars that didn’t make it because of emissions (cc @CorsicaUnknown and @Marcus_gt500)
  • One car that didn’t make it because of multiple problems but we already talked about it (cc @Matrix3281)
  • 3 confirmed finalists amongst the 23 entries received

If I tag you that means there’s still time to change if you want to. :wink:

Still 5 days left to go!

11 Likes

That’s teh first time I’ve been called a confirmed finalist! :rofl:

For the 30 Emissions, are they measured in US or UK mpg? Or are the emissions measured using something else?

Emissions can be found under the fuel economy in the detailed stats tab

2018 - DAAG CS25iw

DAAG CS25iw shown in Topaz Braun.

MORE PHOTOS

13 Likes

“Confirmed, finally instabinned!”

:stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Emissions has its own unit, so it’s separate from gas mileage units.

1 Like

Remember it’s trim emissions, not engine emissions. It’s listed at the end of car creation.

(It might be useful to know that trim emissions are calculated by taking the engine emissions number and multiplying it by the car’s fuel economy in l/10km (not a typo).)

1 Like

Yep, finally got it. Thanks!

1 Like

hopefully my 5 hours spent in lighting pays off…

Rejected names include the Giusseppe Qb :grin:

5 Likes

[quote=“Leedar, post:72, topic:27903”]
Remember it’s trim emissions, not engine emissions. It’s listed at the end of car creation.[/quote]

Actually I didn’t see it first and made an engine under 30 emissions with correct EU at first :slightly_smiling_face:

Emissions… it’s killing me…

1 Like

Make it lighter and more efficient. AiSi helps greatly with emissions, went from ~70 engine emissions to ~30.

Edit: I just realized that without FAAL competing I might have a chance

1 Like

I saw what you did there :joy:

Nice.

10 Likes

Still looks better than a honda

Am I the only one who likes the new Civic? Damn. I guess I am the target audience though

2 Likes