CSR 91 - Five O [FINAL RESULTS]

Well I didn’t expect to do nearly that well. Actually I thought my car was going to be eliminated in the first round because it seemed like so many others performed so much better in paper. Congratulations to Ezdmn

1 Like

This has been a pretty good csr for your first attempt, my only complaint is that there isnt really anything explaining the differences between the cars and how/why they got their place in the top 10.

4 Likes

5th place in my first CSR! Heck yes! was expecting to take a L for hard long lifes

I just think you could have made it more clear why some people did better than others.

2 Likes

Honghu 8x8 placing 8th, just where it should be. :cn:

Congrats @Ezdmn! Knew the EB10 would be the 8x8’s fierce competitor from the start :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And a well-deserved win at that, with as close to an ideal blend of pace, practicality and pricing as can be.

Awesome, first win! Anyway, about hosting duties. I’ve been thinking about it, and honestly I was rather reluctant to host as I think I could learn more before that. But considering this is just about the best time for me to host, I think I could. I accept the offer.

6 Likes

Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

Sorry, I wanted to get this out as soon as possible as I will be a little busy with family stuff for the next few days. I do have my reasons for all of the rankings, mostly having to do with how well rounded the entries were and how much they cost. I can tell you that the bottom 4 in particular excelled a lot in one area but were below average/ mostly average in the rest, while the rest were closer together. I’ll try to add a short writeup on what the differences soon though.

Glad it was one that was at least up to standard though, these things are definitely time consuming and take some major effort to run and write up. Fun though, especially when there’s minimal sodium lol

1 Like

You did good as a first-time host. Now, as I’m making the next challenge, I can only hope to be equally up to par :disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

We are live people!

3 Likes