CSR 93 - Securing the company (car)

also is this trim or engine emissions?

yessss I like this. time for a Honda Accord.

Edit: Honda Accord from previous challenge is now even more of a BMW.

Just came up with something, just wondering if being a few cents over budget would be OK? For what I have currently the calculator says $500.34
Once it’s cleared up whether or not the 40 emissions is engine or trim I could maybe tune a bit more for fuel economy if it’s trim.

The prestige is based on in the in game value, correct. I’ve also updated the original post to clarify the emissions is trim emissions.

The $500 is a hard limit and it shouldn’t take a lot to drop the price by 34 cents as only a minor improvement to fuel consumption should cover this.

If BROSEGUR leases the cars in question, why is vehicle depreciation a thing if they are not bought?
The cars stay at the providing company in terms of ownership and if BROSEGUR does not want them anymore, said company has to deas with the problem of getting rid of them.

btw. ahem a plug ahem

It is just a simple way of calculating the cost of the lease, nothing to do with the actual workings of the lease. I just based the cost on the assumption that the lease company will still be profitable bearing in mind the car will still be worth 50% of its brand new price after the three year term is up.

well fair enuff…
gotta set the leasing fees uniformly per car to make it even

Also, why aren’t there any maximum trim or engine PU limits?

Freedom

2 Likes

Exactly that, freedom. I wanted people to build what they wanted. Engineering time limitations are generous but not absurd, and if somebody wants to make a car that is priced almost entirely on making the car instead of the material costs then so be it, that’s the company’s choice.

All of this should hopefully lead to a broader variety of entries and a more interesting selection, sometimes I find the CSR can be a bit monotonous when basically every interprets the customer the same way and come up with nearly identical solutions.

6 Likes

i really like this approach on ET limit only stuff.

leaves a lotta leeway for companies which are NOT the average-joe-proven-tech-abuser-type of car makers.
Now the more quirky and advanced stuff has their chance as well

1 Like

Lease the spirited driver’s Sedan, the Shromet Mystic, from 314$ a month*.

Powerful and fun to drive. Sophisticated style that commands attention with race-inspired, driver-centric features that elevate every drive. With standard Digital instrument cluster and HUD, and an efficiency rating 56 mpg (UK) the Shromet Mystic is the intelligent and elegant choice.
*S design trim shown.
12 Likes

Submissions are now open

Good luck to everybody and I’m looking forward to seeing what you have to offer!

5 Likes

Time to do another early 2000s car with a 2019 trim haha

1 Like

You truly are mad.

1 Like

Amateur. Try an 1940s car with a 2019 trim. /s

1 Like

I’d go more extreme but unfortunately that’s as far as the game goes.
Devs plz extend game start to 1885

5 Likes

You mean this? :stuck_out_tongue:

I am thinking about a cabriolet :thinking: