CSR 93 - Securing the company (car)

yeah, don’t multipost.

1 Like

Well qualified customers can lease starting at $227.49 per month. Total running costs estimated at $402.15/mo including lease, taxes, maintenance, and fuel. See your local Albatross dealer to learn more.

3 Likes

Nohda Assent GLi

Why go for anything else?

Small and compact, yet spacious, with great fuel economy and a soft ride. Leasing starts at $498.25!

14 Likes

Trity Recon XL

5+2 premium SUV capable of achieving 5.2L/100km
Total monthly cost around 475$
Cost of the vehicle 18000$

6 Likes

For other colors ask your local “Deer And Hunt” dealership or visit us online

11 Likes

17 Likes

the sultan of oman lives in zanzibar now

1 Like

19 Likes

Some swords are large, unwieldy. However, this sword was sharpened to be driver-friendly; neutral FWD handlling, 6-speed sequential gearbox, a turbocharged 2.8-litre V6 refined by AMP-Tech *1’s know-how. This sword… will thrill. *2

The all-new Espada Ester FT, now avaliable for 16272€ *3 or 498€ through the CSM Enterprise lease plan. For more information on special conditions, please contact your nearest CSM dealer.

*1 AMP-Tech, its logo and all associated values property of Anhultz
*2 Totally not a paraphrasing taken from Forged in Fire, no siree Bob (laughs)
*3 Price converted from original AMU price of $18616, with 0% markup

Xtra Sharp Pics

Now I could use this section to say dumb jokes, but instead I’ll thank everyone who helped me out figuring how modern design ticks. Amongst which, @Mr.Computah, @Elizipeazie and @yangx2
I still have plenty to learn, but hopefully this car is a drive in the right direction…

10 Likes

I’m sure that the Pomona is actually an earlier trim of your CSR92 entry, and I can find nothing wrong with that. Likewise, my entry for this round is actually derived from an unused entry from CSR91, but almost completely redesigned inside and out, mainly to save running costs. Specifically, it’s now FWD rather than RWD, with struts up front instead of double wishbones, and the engine has been tuned more for economy in addition to losing 10% of its previous displacement (1800 cc vs 2000 cc).

1 Like

This was rushed af, but thanks anyways Canva

Model shown in optional Crimson King Metallic. Price @ 0% financing MSRP. ©BT Motors Inc.
Relation to my CSR 91 entry in name only

Nothing to see here chief

9 Likes

10 Likes

EKW Premier TTI

A premium wagon for comfortable family hauling. The silky smooth and quiet turbocharged 2.1 litre boxer six gives the car all the power it needs and will get you to 249 km/h and do 0 - 100 in 8.5 seconds. A six speed dual clutch transmission gets the most performance out of the car while still shifting gears for you. On the inside, five comfortable leather and cloth seats and a large touch screen will keep everyone happy, as will the pleasant ride. The Premier TTI is a reliable car, excellent for companies and families alike. Monthly cost is $496/month.

1 Like

Ah, a BMW headlight user of culture as well I see.

1 Like

When I was making the car I reacted in horror when I realised what I had done. Then I thought meh and kept going. It’s supposed to be German, anyway.

1 Like

They just work for modern cars. All of the other modern headlight internals just look strange.

Kachow!

3 Likes

Mine’s the same car with a better engine and some suspension changes. Was over ET limit in an older CSR but I’ve managed to put a bigger engine, premium interior in and improve the mileage.

Presenting The Arkadus Duke II

New for the 2019 model year, the Duke II features the brand new AEU 5 Cylinder 190E, a truely unique engine.
With a 2-liter displacement and coming standard with Arkadus’s :crown:Eco Turbosystem, it will produce 192 PS at 6700RPM, and 257Nm at 4200RPM, all while doing 57.2 UKMPG, or 4.94L/100KM.

The interior of this car is furnished with high quality leather, extra attention has been taken to the comfort of the seats, the feel of the steering wheel, and the touch of the paddleshifters.

The front grill features automatic cooling vents designed to reduce drag, and increase fuel efficency; they open up as the engine needs more air, and close when it doesn’t. The rest of the exterior slips through the air, adding again to the ultimate goal; The ability to travel further, using less money, the ultimate freedom

This coupé makes the road yours.

5 Likes

Should have used the 4-door coupe body rather than putting some werid doors.