CSR114 - A Vision of Luxury

2019 Albatross Whitney

Make an impression.

1 Like

21 Likes
MG-SA Dealership

Suisei AMC

The Suisei AMC Ten’no Executive is the new addition to the 2019 lineup it has a 4.5L DOHC 4V V12 TT that brings both power and smoothness whilst being stealth silent. It has an AWD with an electric LSD paired with the hand made leather interior with Japanese leather as well as the latest luxury HUD. It is a capable car for both daily driving and for long distance travel with a fuel economy of 7.8L/100km.

@That-S-cop will also use the same dealership photo

Glowies bois

4 Likes
MG-SA Dealership

Marksman-Garrison

The Marksman-Garrison Broadsword 8 is a modern take on Old School American Luxury. Using a Tried and Tested 5.8 Litre DOHC Naturally Aspirated V8 it has less total punch than the Ten’no but makes up for it in mid range Pull. Features of the Broadsword include a Marksman OS of the Suisei Luxury HUD, Marksman developed Keypad keyless entry, lock and unlock, don’t even need the keys on you, optional 4 door Fingerprint scanning, Panoramic Sunroof and Styling that takes cues from previous generations of Broadsword.

MGB in the showroom

Pre-Production model with previous generation smaller engine seen

2 Likes

2019 Kinusoka Tamashii

Tradition doesn't have to be boring.

Boasting a 4.0L twin turbocharged v8, you have all the power you need at the press of the pedal. All of this without compromising on fuel economy, boasting a combined fuel economy of 8.8L/100km.

Kinusoka Tamashi, what more could you want?

More pics

14 Likes
32 Likes

can i ask how a low price for a luxury car is a good thing? Edit: surely a high class, high end car is suppsoed to be expensive… isnt that the point?

It’s a fleet so if you have a high cost, high maintenance fleet, then it will lose you money, so it’s the business aspect

4 Likes

What logic is this

2 Likes

Same logic that lets a Citroën C6 limousine go for under €50,000 in real life, despite it being a luxury flagship.

1 Like

Whenever I think I made a good-looking car you come around and put me back down to earth…

2 Likes

Mental giant

1 Like

The all new Franklin Marshall Bonum Tornacense 2019

I thought mine looks somewhat good until I saw what others made.

1 Like

Savage

CHEAP is better than Being too Expensive.

who would pay $135,000 for my entry :joy::joy::sob::sob::sob:

Who would pay… uhh… 180… for mine… :sweat_smile:

okay it has serious comfort credentials but not for 4x the price of other entries lmao

mine is a quality spam for something that is suppose to be more of an 80K entry just for the comfort and it’s crappy reliability

1 Like

I based mine off an existing platform… a carbon-monocoque platform lmao