CSR159 - "Longing" (ROUND 3 - FINALE) (WINNERS ANNOUNCED)

UPDATE

I have checked all the current submitted entries, unfortuantely with some teething issues (probably on my end, I will get to fixing it ASAP)
-Currently needs resubmission:
@ZenturiYT (incorrect naming convention)
@Falling_Comet (resubmission needed after update)
@Ludvig (resubmission needed after update)
@mart1n2005 (resubmission needed after update)

-Texture bug (apparently small textures from a couple of entrants turned out red on my end; I already messaged them on Discord about this problem):
@Hilbert
@GetWrekt01 / @HybridTronny
@Maxbombe / @vouge

- Ad posted but no entries sent
@Urke101
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T
If you haven't been @ by me, then your entry is good to go! (If anything isnt right with this list, do tell me!)

Along with the accursed texture bugs, I have two days worth of appointments I have to attend to. As much as I dont want to be seen as someone who always delays things, I want to give myself enough room to manuever this challenge in the right direction, so once again, I will be extending the deadline to the 14th of December, two days from today so that I can account for any bugs I encounter from future entries or from Automation itself.

Have a good day/night!
15 Likes

2004 Tatsuo Crosstrail Sport

Made for the street and the trail.

More Pictures

Specs
Specs
Chassis Corrosion Res. Steel Monocoque
Drivetrain 4-TRAC On-demand AWD System (Standard on Sport)
Engine Inline-4, DOHC, Direct Injection, N/A
CC 1998cc
Power 155 HP @ 6000 RPM
Torque 142 Lb-Ft @ 4000 RPM
0-100 km/h 10.4 sec
Top Speed 128 MPH
Fuel Economy 22 City/27 Highway (25 MPG Combined)
Transmission 4-speed Adv. Automatic
Price 16,300 Automation Credits
3 Likes
Eyes are the window to the soul.

Experience the epitome of German engineering with the 2004 Macht Teuton S52i Touring, a collaborative masterpiece co-designed with Steurmann. With its long wheelbase and all-around double wishbone suspensions, we've set a new standard for comfort on the road.

Macht stands for a testament to luxury, reliability, and the pursuit of automotive excellence, and you can showcase that with the redesigned Angel Eyes headlights, courtesy of Steurmann.

Under the hood lies a robust all-aluminum 5-cylinder engine, delivering 210 horsepower and 265nm of torque. The Helical AWD and LSD ensure optimal traction in every driving scenario, making it a versatile companion for urban adventures or off-road escapades.

The 5-speed torque-converter automatic transmission seamlessly translates power to the wheels, while the cladded underbody minimizes wind noise, creating a serene environment within the high-quality premium leather seats. You also get top of the line Mark Levinson stereo system to bask in the glory of the Macht.

Safety takes center stage with advanced features like electric power steering, traction control, and ABS, providing a secure and controlled driving experience. The Macht Teuton S52i Touring boasts progressive springs and semi-active sway bars, offering a super comfortable ride tailored to the discerning driver. Safety and ease of driving takes precedence with features like electric power steering, traction control, ABS, and other top-of-the-line safety measures.

Priced at 19,900 AMU$, this reliable German masterpiece not only meets but exceeds expectations, making a statement in the high-end estate market.

Photo Bomb

Made in collaboration with @HybridTronny as Steurmann. Absolute legend!

21 Likes

Hey, you, do you need something rugged, reliable, and efficient? Well, make the Superior decision and Drop on by to meet the Traveller!

We took our North American best selling compact pickup and turned it into the most advanced compact SUV yet! It’s a crossover between a dependable offroad SUV and a petrol sipping hatchback.

Details

Chassis: Corrosion Resistant Steel Monocoque & Treated Steel Panels
Drivetrain: 5 Speed Automatic, Selectadrive AWD On Demand System
Engine: 2.3L All Aluminium DOHC 16V I4, Multi-point injection
Power/Torque(HP/LB-FT): 147@5300, 164@3500
0-100: 11.1s
100-0 Distance: 49.1M
Top Speed: 197KM/H
Economy(KM/L): 8.41
Price: 19100

Pictures

3 Likes

24 HOURS REMAINING

With that, I have received entries from the following:

@Falling_Comet
@ArizonaCaseo
@Urke101
@lotto77
@Ludvig
@nicholasrams774
@Portalkat42
@vero94773
@the-chowi
@abg7
@donutsnail
@GassTiresandOil
@Happyhungryhippo
@Knugcab
@RAZR
@Djadania
@doot
@Snarklz
@AndiD
@Texaslav
@GetWrekt01 / @HybridTronny

The following needs resubmission:
@mart1n2005
@Hilbert
@ZenturiYT
@Maxbombe /@vouge

I have received an ad but no .car has been sent:
@S_U_C_C_U_L_E_N_T

Please do tell me if I missed anyone.

Have a good day/night!

6 Likes

Missed me

Oh whoops, my bad my guy, I did check your entry, it was perfectly fine, just forgot to add you to the list.

edit: rectified entries list

Zephorus Autos

logo3

2004 Edition

The Zephorus ZRW comes with a 50/50 split All Wheel Drive system which enhances power delivery, the automatic gearbox is advanced so all you ever have to do is drive to your destination

These cars are not a real product of any manufacturer, any likeness or other similarities to real brands is purely coincidence. Actual model may change in final submission.
16 Likes

Dang, that is slick AF. I hope my engineering saves me because this is a strong entry.

2 Likes

Eberswalder Motorenwerke - Landstreicher 1.9

This reliable car will give you enough space for long road trips for up to five passengers with luggage. Its reliability will not let you down. Driving in western european citys, east european highways or in rural areas on sandy roads, the AWD can handle it all. In case of being stuck in mud or sand differentials can manually be blocked to get you out of any trouble. Ride height and suspention are tuned to keep you save from any pothole.

5 Likes

A collaboration between @Atomic & @Fantic2000

INTRODUCING THE ALL NEW 2004 LITCHFIELD WAGOON™ VP6

360° COLOURIZER

This is a product of Hirano Motor Works.

12 Likes

<br

8 Likes

idk if the deadline will be pulled out again, but everyone should re-check their cars due to this:

4 Likes

UPDATE: AUTOMATION OPEN-BETA UPDATE (AGAIN)

Another Automation openbeta update has dropped. Stats changes as observed.

If you are satisfied with your entry as of this updated version of openbeta, you don’t have to resubmit. However if you feel that your entry might be lacking in some areas because of this update, then feel free to resubmit.

I will be extending the deadline by one day (December 15th @ 11:59 GMT +9:30)

If you have already submitted and haven’t resubmitted when the deadline hits, I will assume that the most recent .car submitted is the final entry to be judged.

Thank you!

CSR IS PAUSED UNTIL TECHPOOL IS FIXED

9 Likes

Specifically, it’s because the total techpool costs for engine and trim have been rejiggered yet again - they are now separate entities, and from CSR 160 onward, we should take the sum of those into account when setting a total techpool cost cap for the rule set. As things stand, however, my combined engine and trim total techpool cost is now just under $40m - on the previous open beta build, it was nearly $80m. It is no longer possible to edit tech pool values at all, though - hence the pause.

Why not just judging the cars as they are now? Who knows when things will be fixed.

For one, no way to tell if they all followed the techpool rules. The techpool prices have all changed now

Has anyone seen this yet?

Sandbox Company Manager

Seemingly it looks like the ability to build cars under different company banners is a change that happened over the most recent update. All cars are currently under the ‘SANDBOX’ company, and I would assume if you want to build a tech pool, you need to build a company. But building a company is a lot more complicated than it was before the update. I’m not sure how that will help people figure out tech pool costs, but this is clearly some part of the issue.

3 Likes

I honestly feel sorry for all the stuff thats been changing because of updates, im sure its not fun.

Well for one I am unsure if this challenge is paused or the new deadline is on the 15th. If the latter, then I won’t be able to resubmit until then.
Also this new update seems to be complicated from what I gather.