CSR161 - With an Attitude [JUDGING IN PROGRESS]

It says Rover SD1 and especially 800 to me.

The K8 and Emerald have more than a fastback shape and (as submitted here) a dark green exterior color in common - both of them are refreshing British alternatives to the Teutonic, American, or Far Eastern norm.

And so far, I’ve seen a diverse approach when it comes to body set choice - the '84 Commoner, '87 Boat, '88 Indicator, and '89 Ice Cream (in various sizes) are (expected to be) among the most popular options, although there are a few outliers built on other body sets.

1 Like

The Cavalier Motors Gazelle is a 1993 luxury cars, it has leather and fabric-made interiors, for your long trips. It mounts a 1.4L V6, being FWD, which helps your car being more stable especially at high speeds. Our new technologies made us insert a stylish radio, making people think they went back 10 years all the way to the '80s!

We care about your needs, so we inserted a brand new technology in the cabin, having LEDS as backlights for the dash.

The Gazelle name refers to the agility of the car and the prestige of it, having both a sporty look and a very efficient engine!
As a cherry on the top, we decided to put an antenna on the trunk for long trips, especially when going into tunnels, you will be glad not to hear that awful static noise!
For your favourite cd’s, you have a small slot to put every cd case you want!

Suspesions are hightened to offer a max comfort to you, and we decided to put hydropneumatic springs to make a 5 hours travel not a bad thing anymore!

The rear light is divided in to parts to offer the best trunk opening in Cavalier cars.
Coming in at a humble price of $12.200!

Dalluha Coach & Motor Works presents...

1993 DCMW Mujjahir

(shown in Standard Six trim, US market version, with optional adaptive air suspension and tinted glass)

8 Likes

1993 Veloce Giove 2.5 Injection

The last generation of the Giove, fitted with a modernized version of the well(?) known Veloce 2.5l 5 cylinder engine.

Gallery

9 Likes

Created in collaboration with @Kyorg

21 Likes
8 Likes

PETER USED TO DRIVE A GLOBUS

"My previous car was a Globus. I drove that for some years, it did its job and I was very satisfied with it. When it was time for a new car, my 15 year old son asked me what I would like to have the next time. As a joke, I said “An Authié & Dallier”. His answer was “Oh, like the new 6/27 Q.P. then?”. “Yeah, something like that”, I said, laughing.

However, he obviously didn’t joke, when I looked things up, I found out that I could actually fit the 6/27 in my budget. Because, even if I understand that Authié & Dallier will never build a small economy car, you can actually get a 6/27 Q.P. for the same amount of money as cars from some other brands that won’t offer the same level of exclusivity and refinement.

Because there is no question about it, the 6/27 is a genuine A&D. High quality leather and woodwork, and brisk performance from its twin turbo, 18 valve, 2.1 litre V6. So, when I actually have my chance to fulfill one of my lifelong dreams, then why not?"

VOITURES AUTHIÉ ET DALLIER
LA LOUVIÈRE, BELGIUM

Gallery

9 Likes
Introducing the 1993 Clari Vertis ELS!

An amazing new wagon that seats 8!! Great for transporting families and friends! The smoothest ride available! With brand new patented Clari ‘Élecécu’! Driving is like gliding on the road. Featuring 4 speed automatic, CD Player, and Alloy wheels! Very comfortable!

From Vento and Lotto

7 Likes

(quick note from the designer, I’m a stinky poo-poo head and forgot to mention to Vento I was using Tinty materials for the tail lights, should look like this).

2 Likes

Introducing the Luxus.

arrive with elegance and comfort

fully automatic electronically actuated 4-speed gearbox transferring power to the rear wheels

hand stitched genuine-leather interiour with rotpunkt calibrated premium CD equipment

including modern safety features to avert harm in case of a collision

a spacious trunk compartment

comfortable air lifted suspension with Multilink technology, offers the same level of comfort regardless of the amount of passengers or cargo

turbocharged 2L fully forged Inline 6 producing its peak 164hp at an impressive 4500rpm (301Nm at 3400rpm) for a quiet and smooth ride

starting at 26400 $
(27800 $ for countries with suspension import tax. contact your local dealer for more information)

6 Likes

How do you achieve this effect in Automation? just curious

There’s a mod on the workshop called Tinty, that’s one of the stock materials from it

1 Like

1993 Billancourt Élysée QV6

Equipped with the pinnacle of French automotive collaboration, the Montagne-Billancourt V6, as well as Billancourt’s QuadDrive AWD system, the new Élysée QV6 is the ultimate French car – a luxurious and performant liftback sedan.

19 Likes

Suisei Tempus PI6

Low effort ah build/post
24 Likes

The 1993 Liberty Premiere EL, with butter-smooth adaptive air-spring suspension and feather-light electric power steering. Live your life effortlessly.

Gallery

7 Likes

Is this still open? Your OP says “April 20” but the timing of this post implies that we have until the 21st.

My bad. I guess I wanted to close Saturday evening when I started this, but I forgot and thought I was closing Sunday this whole time.

I’m editing the OP and giving all y’all these 10 more hours.

5 Likes

“If the Aetherion isn’t the right car for Mike, at least there’s the potential to incorporate it into the kayfabe for someone else - because god knows that even the most rip-roaring wrestler billed as driving an Apollo will look like a saint compared to the sorts of insufferable turbo-yuppies who really do. “When is our little Brett going to find a good woman and start a family?”, your old-fashioned Southern parents ask you yet again, to which you reply by dragging them out to the driveway of their suburban lakeside McMansion, opening the rear door of your convincingly family-sized new ride, and spreading out on the rear bench in the most comically exaggerated manner possible. Congratulations, you just bought yourself at least two more years of nag-free banging and blow-snorting during business hours. Apollo Aetherion, official car of the man who is not only the real-life equivalent of Bruce Lucent, but can read Atlanta Nights cover to cover and unironically enjoy it. Apollo Aetherion, official car of ordering the Letrastani-domestic-market driver’s seat wine glass holder on the grey market and using it illegally in America.” - Everyday Vehicle Evaluations guy

Introducing the 1993 Apollo Aetherion Deluxe Liftback, the “Benetsch that isn’t a Benetsch” for the JOC that isn’t a JOC.

Despite the best efforts of Ralph Nader, the Bertrand Group’s flagship large car continues to redefine American consumers’ expectations in the luxury sector. Whether you’re seeking the best way to effortlessly cover thousands of highway miles in Pullman-like comfort with class-leading fuel economy, or a large grand tourer that can seat four in luxury whilst still going head to head with the best purebred sports cars, Apollo has a variant of the Aetherion perfect for you.
Our refreshed 1993 lineup brings with it a whole host of improvements. An advanced 5-speed electronically-controlled automatic gearbox is now standard in the top-of-the-line Dominion trim, and optional in the mid-range Deluxe, both of which now boast intake variable valve timing on the smaller 3.7L engine option for ten more horsepower (totaling 250) and improved economy, with the Liftback returning over 23mpg combined and the sedan even more. A skip-proofed CD stereo is now standard in the Dominion and Deluxe, and the Apollo Infotronics computer system now uses a liquid-crystal display across the range.

The Deluxe Liftback pictured here, with a large front trunk and a capacious storage space in the rear above the engine bay, is the ideal car for a prestigious company fleet, or a travelling professional who spends a lot of time hauling lots of people and their baggage long distances - even if that means going full throttle up Cajon Pass in mid-summer with the car bursting at the seams and the A/C on high. As with all modern Aetherion models, the fitment of a high-performance front-mounted oil cooler has completely eliminated overheating in any real-world driving scenario. All of this can be yours for just 26,700AMU.

(Note: Apollo is a luxury sub-brand of Bertrand Cars used in America alone; elsewhere, this car is known as the Bertrand A8. Apologies for the shoddy writeup and lack of interior, as I have been busy with work lately.)

2 Likes

Is this some sort of design collaboration with the P&A Group in-universe, or did your design language just shine through unintentionally?