Custom car thread

dude, you have fucking SKILLZ!!!..that shit is fire!!!

5 Likes

thanks

4 Likes

this is awesome.

2 Likes

3 Likes

lol drift camper

1 Like

REPRINT FROM TRAFIKJOURNALEN #2 2022

IT’S A BIRD! IT’S A PLANE! IT’S A SAARLAND

If you want a car that does not disappear into the crowd, a Saarland Ambrosia in its last iteration is hardly the logical choice. They literally sold hundreds and thousands of them between 1994 and 2003, and even if rust is starting to take its toll, the roads are still full of them. But we got some interesting photos from one of our readers, showing that it doesn’t necessarily have to be the case.

Jonas Karlsson already owns a 1956 station wagon from a famous american brand, but wanted to give it a companion in his winter beater. “Let’s be honest”, he said. “I modelled the front end and fenderskirts in fiberglass and most of the chrome are cheap aftermarket stick-on parts from Ebay”. Still, we can appreciate the creativity in making a cheap and fairly common car into something different. If it became more beautiful? Well, that’s completely in the eye of the beholder, but the effort is nothing to joke about.

“Also”, he wrote, “If someone is interested in buying a fiberglass kit, I can make more of them”. So if you have an old Saarland and absolutely want this, call him and you are halfway there.

7 Likes

Your Saarland car factory has managed to create a sensational success story with this superb station wagon!

1 Like

Here is a old dragster im currently working on. sadly my computer isnt that good and i think it will be a bit before i can properly finish it. unable to take a proper screenshot lol

5 Likes

guess i can put this here too, its pretty old build though

5 Likes

Wow, those are wild. I absolutely love them all!

4 Likes

Thanks! i put alot up on the steam community artwork page. i can repost them here if you want to see them.

1 Like

Gasser is done, for the most part

11 Likes

Stock Sanzou Pacer

Custom one

Clean or not??

8 Likes

I love it!

3 Likes

Amazing works indeed!!

Derby car. Also sorry for the low quality, i was getting sick of the crashes

8 Likes