CW7: Golden Age Memories (closed, rankings pending)

A wheel, pedals, dashboard, shifter, and seats are all that’s required for a “fully detailed” interior.

1 Like

$29,610
For Sale!! 2015 Gipfe CS

40DTi with i6 engine and dual tone interior in Chai Latté Metallic you won’t see another in this color
Never abused!! No warning lights!!

Only 40k miles barely bROKEN IN this is truly the best from Germany
AWD and bullet proof FZ8HP transmission.

See more

Make: Gipfe
Model: CS
Engine: Gasoline
Displacement: 3.0
Drivetype: AWD
Transmission: Automatic
Weight: -
Power: 345 hp
MPG: -
Towing capacity: -
Owners: 5

More images

5 Likes

1998 Aero Flow - $27,569

Daltorp’s Classic Garage
8345 SW Cirrus Dr,
Beaverton, OR 97008
(503) XXX-7253

Condition: No. 3
Wheelbase: 2.4m
Engine: 2.8L V-8 (285 hp)
Availability: In Stock!

More info
gsdfg

About the Aero Flow

Performance is rarely seen as one of Aero’s strengths; their sporting trims do tend to be flashy and fun-to-drive, but in actual specs are often outclassed by mid-tier vans. Cars like the Flow exist to remind us that this relationship with speed is entirely by choice on Aero’s part; if and when they want to actually go fast, they sure as hell can and will.

The Aero Flow is a mid-engined borderline supercar, sitting on a custom-built space frame chassis. It’s 2.8L V8 isn’t in-house, but even the most stubborn purist can’t complain about 285hp at 8000rpm; especially not when it’ll get you to 60mph in 5.5 seconds. This model also comes with the speed-limiter delete, letting it go all the way to 180mph, and it’s incredibly wide track is most certainly good enough for 1g in the turns.

This Flow weighs in at about 1530kg, which seems like a lot for a car this size- especially from Aero of all companies. That’s one of the few clues that this model is actually a targa-top convertible! The detachable portion is famously integrated very discreetly into the body; apparently, the previous owner hadn’t even known about it, after owning and working on the car for 5 years.

Visually, it leans heavily into the teardrop-styling of the era, going extra lengths to look as sleek and rounded as possible. It also aims to evoke the look of an endurance racer, with headlights mounted inward of its widened fenders. The Flow certainly has a way of standing out even among supercars of the era, and while reports show it also shares the ownership costs of said supercars, it at least retains the enduring reliability of its otherwise-mass-market badge.

About this vheicle

This Flow was first sold to a resident of Saratoga Springs, NY, who drove it very lightly in their 6 years of ownership, before selling to another in Manchester, New Hampshire. The second owner drove it a bit more frequently, but still only as a summer toy, for 12 years. A 3rd teenage owner bought it in 2016 as a daily driver, and was reportedly a bit “abusive” to it; according for her sister, who inherited it 3 years later, and who went through notable effort to restore it while dailying it herself. She recently moved to Oregon, and brought the car with her, but shortly after decided to sell it.

The interior and exterior of this car show clear visual signs of wear and age, but are intact and in great shape, and the midnight-purple paint was recently restored. Even though at this age convertibles are usually suspect, this car’s detachable top is in surprisingly great shape owing to its apparent lack of use. And the most important parts- the engine and drivetrain -are in excellent condition, offering like-new levels of performance. Overall, this is a clean and road-ready example of this rare and unique driver’s car, begging to be enjoyed once more.

The car is available to see during store hours, or you can call or email us to ask further and schedule a test drive!

Photo Gallery
kjj

Fun fact: did you know why the Flow’s interior is colored gray?

It’s because I was halfway through detailing it in prettier colors when I accidentally hit ctrl-z and the game DELETEDED ALL MY PROGRESS AND NOW I AM SO MAD!!! >:( >:( >:( >:(

so assume it’s not gray

6 Likes

The 1999 Kato Celeritas

Bring a Trailer listing

The S43 generation Kato Celeritas is a Japanese sports sedan made to take on the best that Europe had to offer. It features 2.5 liter (in this case twin-tubrocharged) inline 6 hocked up to Kato’s “TractionDrive” advanced AWD system. New, the car costed 39,100 Automation bucks, less then 30,000 today.

Specs:

4 Likes

9 Likes

For sale: Oryu Destriero GTS

$26,000 ONO

• 4.0L V8 400bhp
  • RWD with six speed manual
  • Limited slip diff
  • Two seats
  • Sports tyres, 16" mags
5 Likes
14 Likes

2020 Busan Pegasus Coupé

Now in final production form, the Busan Pegasus Coupé shows just how far the South Korean brand has come. Its high-tech, retro-style approach sets it apart from the competition, and with a 356 horsepower turbocharged V6, 7-speed DCT, adaptive suspension and a premium 2+2 interior, it offers a bona fide grand-touring experience without breaking the bank.

15 Likes

1993 Rocket - Venus

```
IN 1993 SUPERCARS WORLD HAVE CHANGED FOREVER AS ROCKET CAME UP WITH A CAR FROM A DIFFERENT PLANET.
THE ROCKET VENUS HAVING OVER 360HP 500NM BOXER 6 ENGINE GIVES THIS VECHICLE PERFORMANCE OF 4.57 SECONDS TO 100KM/H AND 22.41 SECONDS FOR A STANDING KILOMETER.
DELIVERING OUT OF THE WORLD EXPERIENCE.
Galery
7 Likes

Just a reminder, if it is not yet 12:00am on September 14th, 2024 in your current time zone (at which point submissions close - it soon will be for anyone in my time zone of GMT+7), then you still have time to submit your entries if you have one.

In addition to those I’ve pinged in previous reminders, I’ve received entries from:

@DuceTheTruth100
@ErenWithPizza
@Edsel
@JLKpro
@moroza
@SheikhMansour
@Ch_Flash
@the-chowi
@toxicnet

I still haven’t received a .car file from @Riley, though, to complement its ad.

1 Like

Yeah I have nothing to say about this, Rear Engine Opel Corsa B.

CW7_-Djadania-_DAW_Corsica_Mojarra.car|attachment (110.7 KB)

7 Likes

2016 Knightwick Goodwood Coupe

After the short run speedster it was decided to make both a standard coupe and a convertible hardtop variant of the goodwood.

Minimal engineering changes were made, mainly a partial aluminium and steel body instead of fully aluminium and the floorpan was made of higher tensile steel for added strength.

The front end design was the same, however the rear takes a more standard coupe profile with led rear lights and an active pop up spoiler.

Power is from the same turbocharged two litre engine with a six speed dual clutch gearbox.

10 Likes

Car stored indoors, well maintained and only driven in summer. First owner, non-smoker.
Just had tune up completed at end of summer. (OEM products only - Oil change, oil filter, air filter, cabin air filter, trans flush)
OEM brakes changed 2 years ago, still have around 70% left.
245/45R18 Sport Radials on OldSpeed RS alloys only driven for 1 summer.

N&K CAI kit
KKB long tube headers
MasterFlow HiFlow converters
I’PEXa axelback

$30,000.00 FIRM

Having a third child and now need to get the missus a family mover.

In an unprecedented collaboration between Apex Vehicle Dynamics and Dalluha Coach & Motor Works, the Lepus GT emerges as a limited-production marvel. This high-performance hot hatch is more than just a car—it’s an experience, engineered to bring European-inspired sophistication and track-ready performance to the forefront. With a production run limited to just 1,000 units, the Lepus GT offers exclusivity, making it a must-have for discerning enthusiasts seeking the perfect blend of comfort, technology, and raw power.

At the heart of the Lepus GT lies the renowned Dalluha 6P951 - 27E-S301 powerplant—a 2.7-liter flat-6 engine that delivers a thrilling 300.2 horsepower at a screaming 7800 RPM. This naturally aspirated masterpiece is known for its high-revving nature and linear power delivery, providing the Lepus GT with an exhilarating performance character. Paired with a precise 6-speed manual transmission and a helical all-wheel-drive system, the Lepus GT channels its power effectively, ensuring you stay in control whether you’re navigating tight corners or accelerating on the open road. With a top speed of 165 mph and a 0-100 km/h sprint in just 4.72 seconds, this hot hatch is set to redefine your expectations.

The Lepus GT boasts a lightweight yet rigid glued aluminum monocoque chassis, complemented by partial aluminum body panels for optimal weight distribution and structural integrity. The advanced suspension setup, featuring double wishbones at the front and a multilink rear, is finely tuned to provide a balance of agility and comfort. Active sport springs and semi-active dampers adapt to driving conditions, delivering sharp handling and a smooth ride. Whether you’re carving through mountain roads or cruising the city streets, the Lepus GT offers an engaging and dynamic driving experience.

Driving pleasure in the Lepus GT is not just about speed—it’s about the connection between driver and machine. The finely tuned variable hydraulic steering provides precise feedback, allowing you to navigate with confidence. Braking performance is equally impressive, with 335 mm vented discs and roadsport brake pads that offer exceptional stopping power, bringing the Lepus GT to a halt from 100 km/h in just 37 meters. The helical limited-slip differential further enhances grip, ensuring power is effectively transferred to the road, even in challenging conditions.

The interior of the Lepus GT is a sanctuary of premium comfort and advanced technology. Step inside, and you’re greeted by leather and PU leather upholstery with brushed aluminum accents, creating an environment that is both sporty and refined. The dual power 6-way adjustable heated front seats provide tailored comfort, while heated rear seats ensure that every passenger enjoys the journey. The standard infotainment system features a 6-speaker setup with AM/FM/CD/Satellite Radio and integrated navigation, offering entertainment and convenience at your fingertips. Apex’s commitment to safety is evident with advanced crash and collision safety devices, along with state-of-the-art passenger safety features, ensuring peace of mind on every drive.

The Apex Lepus GT is a rare breed—an all-around hot hatch that blends high-performance dynamics with Euro-inspired luxury and comfort. Its exclusivity is underscored by its limited production run of just 1,000 units, making it not only a driver’s dream but also a collector’s gem. With its exceptional power, advanced chassis, and premium features, the Lepus GT is more than a car—it’s a statement of passion, precision, and performance.

4 Likes

The deadline for submissions and suggestions has passed…

…in every time zone.

I’ve received entries from:
@Knugcab
@Happyhungryhippo
@Ritz
@Hilbert
@Riley
@DuceTheTruth100
@ErenWithPizza
@Edsel
@JLKpro
@moroza
@SheikhMansour
@Ch_Flash
@the-chowi
@toxicnet
@Djadania
@mart1n2005
@thpethalk
@nvisionluminous
@Texaslav

@Texaslav’s entry doesn’t have an accompanying ad, but I’ll give him an extra 24 hours to post one for it on this thread.

6 Likes

I think you are a fair number of hours early: Anywhere on Earth - Time.is - at the time of writing it is barely early morning on the 14th AoE…

If that counts as being past the deadline for submissions, I’ll take it. However, the deadline for ads is a full 24 hours after that.

1993 WINCHESTER WARRIOR

Why? Because a Corvette was ranked sub-zero, that’s why! So now you can buy literally my car.

No, I’m not joking. This is my car.

Except I guess this challenge assumes better conditions, so I can ask $24,000 for it.

12 Likes

If it’s still the 14th somewhere on Earth, that’s not past the deadline for submissions…

Just sent my entry, ad to follow within the next 24 hours.

3 Likes

Gallery
Details

3rd generation of Ayatsuji’s midsize platform, internally designated “M73”. This is the three-door shooting brake model that was introduced at the tail end of 1999 as a 2000 model, alongside the return of the coveted “Spec-V” trim that usually meant “track optimizations”. A full glass rear canopy was considered among one of the shooting brake model’s most distinctive features, but it was even more sought after for a full 100kg drop from the original 5-door estate model— it must be stressed that this car made a dramatic 426hp and 565nm after all pretense about gentlemanly conduct was scrubbed out. Spec-V modifications called for recalibrated suspension geometry, new springs, and wider 235-section tires that warranted alloys exclusive to this trim— so while cosmetic modifications over the regular GSR were few and subtle (a rear spoiler is the most notable), this was one of the big tells. Approximately 1,554 Spec-V units overall came out of the factory during this generation’s “Zenki” period— of which only 533 were three-door shooting brakes, making this a fairly rarified beast all things considered.

3 Likes

Have to agree with AndiD, you should have specified whether you meant 0:00 or 23:59:59
Because it’s still September 14

3 Likes