Dammit!

Why did you guys have to release the update on the 5th, exactly the day I’m going to be on a plane to Amsterdam!

We knew… We planned it perfectly so you’d be stuck on a plane when the update came out… MUHAHAHA :smiling_imp:

TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL goes on forever

Im counting down the day, hours and mins!!!

With the new valve color options I can finally make a visual difference between my economy engines vs my hipo engines!!! Im also very stoked to see how the new calcualtions work.

:slight_smile: Very excited!!!

I’m so glad this finally gets out to the players, there are so many improvements in there… and the new calculations make for much more complex, rewarding gameplay - so those are the most important change in my view at least :slight_smile:

The most important, but the hardest to get people excited about because its so hard to explain how they’re better (which they totally are in all ways)

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

The most important, but the hardest to get people excited about because its so hard to explain how they’re better (which they totally are in all ways)[/quote]

I’m excited! I love data and statistics! :smiley:

[quote=“Daffyflyer”]

The most important, but the hardest to get people excited about because its so hard to explain how they’re better (which they totally are in all ways)[/quote]

I am also excited for this, means I have to re-make all of my back catalogue of “Toyota” engines. :stuck_out_tongue: