Demo seems to hate me

Well, i downloaded the demo of Automation, and installed it.

It told me to install the latest version and, aparently, the version was zero.
And what did i get?

An error.

THE REMOTE SERVER COULDN’T BE REACHED.

and another…

THE INSTALLATION TIMED OUT (or whatever)

and yet another when i start up, with a follow up error.

I AM LITTRILY INGULFED IN ERRORS.

(sorry for my spelling)

The server was just recently moved, try again in a little bit

Well, it’s been six days, and the demo still has a big gaping hole in it’s systems.

I have gotten it to run, and yet I still have problems, like my engines disappearing when I quit, enginner photos not showing up, and a bit of recent lag as well.

And the worst part?

I JUST GOT A NEW COMPUTER.

Engines disappearing, someone else will need to give the solution to that. i do know that a recent update did accidentally make the game lag a lot more though it should have been fixed for everyone now

Alright, thanks… sort of. Might as well get the Automation Cleaner.

Don’t use the Automation Cleaner, that is very much outdated, just like the demo. We have not had the demo anywhere near the top of our list of priorities and indeed we’d expect there are quite a few problems with it. At this point we probably should just remove it and build a new one once we’re on Unreal Engine 4.

1 Like

Ah. Alrighty then.

BTW, once your on UE4, does that mean really crap computers/laptops like mine won’t be able to play? Because i honestly hope not.

as is seeming so far, it might actually perform better due to having a much more optomised engine

Acer Aspire ES 15, Intel Celeron N3050 w/ HD Graphics, 4 GB of RAM, and 500 GB on my hard drive… initally.

…eek. Intel Graphics cards have had a history of not cooperating with the game. We’ll have to wait and see.

true that even some of most low end games get 60fps like LFS.