Di Marque Motor Co

Im working on the car images now XDDDDD

I’ve seen the photos now. Fits into era but is also unique

1 Like

I hope you like it

I like it, but still feels so unique

1 Like

thats the first car the second will be here tomorow

Nice, reminds me of my Ventnor Speedster, How is it for comfort?

1 Like

it has 23 comfort in 1944

##The 1945 World Record That Made History

In 1945 the brand was already beginning to get recognition form his record breaking cars but only 10 cars were few and its top speed of 253 KMH seemed a myth for many and far from reality, because to achieve this speed the car needs to be in very specific places. Neither mr. Di Marque Neither the founder and his son Gonçalo Di Marque liked the performance of the car to be in doubt and this situation could have a negative impact on the company’s prestige.
This uncertainty did not last long, because a German customer comfirmed with a video and some pictures that the car goes in fact to 253KPH. The automobile world came into euphoria with the new world record and the company and the car go in history.
Today only survived 3 of 10 cars. One is in the company museum, other belongs to a private collector, and the last was recently sold for 57,097,335.94€!!!:open_mouth:

##The 1946 Di Marque Wout

Cars with very limited productions are good to gain prestige but will not keep a business running for long. The company was ready for an ambitious plan and to become one of the giants of the sports car market.
Taking advantage of the cheap manpower by the lack of employment characteristic of the post-war period. The company has reenforced with 103 new workers would help in car production would bring the company to the mass production market.
Gonçalo Di Marque wanted the car that stands out and that was different and unique. He wanted something to sell and to let his customers with a smile.
He used all his knowledge and designed something that would define the desegn of sports cars for decades.

##Performance:
Top speed: 214.2KMH
Weight: 1046.2KG
0-100KPH: 7.0SEC
100-0KPH:55.25
Quarter Mile:15.42sec
Standing KM:28.50sec

The Wout’s engine was made of cast iron as the head. Inside the motor and made of cast iron. The engine capacity is 5 liters. The engine was designed to be simple, easy to assemble, spend few resources and above all be powerful. all these demands have been met and with 234Hp and 333nm of torque surpassed his opponents with ease.
The car is spread by the rich and famous and has become a symbol of the culture of the decade.

2 Likes

Styling wise, that really is something unique for its era. I look forward to more cars

1 Like

thanks

A Forgoten Project

A finding recently found in the woods near the plant show one of the radical ideas of our founder. the first prototype of the brand was a mid engined car and with aerodynamic inspired by a plane.
not know more about this project because it was practically gone up in rust and so only have to show you two photos in poor condition for being from 1944.

PS:this car is an extra that is not made to be finished. Is suposed to look like a strange concept. please do not rage on it!

1 Like

next car will be here tomorow

##The 1947 Di Marque Wout LeMans Special

The Di Marque Wout was great but “the ambitions of the company were not complete without an active role in motorsport” so said the company’s founder Gonçalo Di Marque. Then a partnership was developed with the company that a year later would become Airbourne automotive. That company created a 6.1L Racing V8 That will be the heart of the race car .
the only design modifications were a more inclined roof.
6 racing carswre produced.they were driven by drivers of Gonçalo’s comfidence. the # 6 car was driven by Gonçalo himself because it was a child’s dream to participate in the 24 hours of LeMans.
this 24h of lemans were the first after the 2nd world war (in this timeline) and the signs of the war were still there.

The race was a success and it was 1(car5) 2(car1) 3(car4) for the Di Marque drivers! Coming in 4th were Luigi Chinetti and Peter Mitchell-Thomson with a ferrari 125. Unfortunately the cars 6, 3 and 2 didnt finish the race due to reliability issues in the gearbox.

performance

Top speed 238KM\H
Weight 1018.7KG
0-100 6.4s
Quarter Mile 14.58s
Standing Km 26.40s
Power: 298HP

##The 1947 Di Marque Wout LeMans Special Road

This road version had a modified version of the race engine havig less power and more luxuries than the race one but it was striped of the AM radio of the standard version but it was actualy heavier than the stadard version due to the engine. Some people are very critical about this car when they look at the stats but this cars strong point were the corners leaving the standard version behind. 100 cars were produced.

Performance

Top Speed 209.4KM\H
Weight 1051KG
0-100 6.9s
100-0 54.79m
quarter mile 15.54s
standing km 28. 50s
power 221 hp

##Comparison
Normal Wout

Lemans special Wout

Check out Airborne here: Airborne Motor Group (Kee) (Ultimately closed and outdated)

Photos?

1 Like

the car is the same
there it is

The Wout was originally intended to be the recipient of my Albury V8 prototype engine which I PMed to you… However, after finding out about your change of plans, which of your other cars, if any, will use this engine?

1 Like

its gona be for a f1 car its beter for that use because the normal engine has more power

I really dig the presentation of the car as if it’s a faded old photo

thank you