Asdasd asda asdasd

Are you still accepting new participants? I’m interested… :smile:

Hi! I also want to participate in the competition.
My supercar meets all the conditions, although in terms of engine power it is already on par with powerful hypercars. But these are the conditions of the Challenge, and that is why this vehicle reaches 100 km/h in 3.7 seconds, and its maximum speed is much over 300.
I wanted to create something similar to the famous in the 00’s Volkswagen W12 concept, with a twin W6, which, however, never went on sale as a cheap sports car for the people, despite high expectations from the market.

Similar models:

I am well aware that according to the FIA regulations of 2004 the car was not allowed to be equipped with TC assist systems, but nevertheless in my LVAP Verdana Venture vehicle I still put ABS, since after all the speeds are not small, and emergency braking from 300 km/h would be quite problematic.
So I present my car LVAP Verdana Venture Lumic.
The powerplant has 888 nm of torque at 4,500 rpm,
cost only $133,000.
Braking distance of 34 meters.

I think you accidentally posted in the wrong thread, @kalan.

Yes I am, entries still open, got one week, just message me and I’ll get pack openings done asap

Reminder its the last 3 days for recording upload, remember to send em through here or my discord. Whatever format or way you can as long as I can see the video it counts.

OMG, are people using rigs here or do I just suck so much as a racing driver?

Well, I’m using Thrustmaster T300RS, but afaik some of these faster guys are also driving on pad

skill issue tbh

So I came 3rd to last in 3 out of 4 races…but still scored 3rd place overall? Took me a second to figure out the math…

But hey, I’ll take it. GG ya’ll, this was a lot of fun!

my weapon is the keyboard… probably still need more practice though

The rules are in the first post?

it seems I’m missing a font you used: TwCenMT CondensedExtraBold. Could you share it please?
Also, how do we determine ER?

I’ll take care of ER so don’t worry about that.

As for the rules, you can scroll up, all the posts in black squares are mine. For now the only rules that concern are the car entry rules

welp, sorry about that

1 Like