Felgen's stuff

If you check the comments on Steam, there’s a way to fix this.

So. I have tried the Senator body. My verdict is that it looks fantastic, I always’ve been a sucker for both 80’s Opel and BMW. And it does not failed to meet expectation. But the morph seems very dodgy at this moment, you cannot change the front firewall position for the example, even if there’s a morph highlight showing up. And there’s nothing for the wheel arch flares at all, it’s a bit of a shame I can’t put 275 at the back of the thing. Also would it be possible to create a more slant nose morph? Just for that try-so-hard-to-be-sleek profile on this excellent blob. :slight_smile:

Thank you for the feedback. The stuff you mentioned was in the first version, but not all vertices would move correctly when I exported them, therefore they were eventually scrapped.

I tried your 80s compact executive body (as you uploaded on Steam), however I discovered these problems

1. The cars are unable to insert the taillights in all variants
  2. Sedan and Coupe bodies are undeformable at the upper rear section, as well as rear curving section was missing (except Convertible)
  3. Convertible roof had a glowing blue, despite I added to SharedTextures folder

I tried your 80s compact executive body (as you uploaded on Steam), however I discovered these problems

2. Sedan and Coupe bodies are undeformable at the upper rear section, as well as rear curving section was missing (except Convertible)
  3. Convertible roof had a glowing blue, despite I added to SharedTextures folder

[quote=“ohm1996”]I tried your 80s compact executive body (as you uploaded on Steam), however I discovered these problems

3. Convertible roof had a glowing blue, despite I added to SharedTextures folder[/quote]

I will look into it. The download included a texture and a normal map for the SharedTextures folder, but if it doesn’t work the next time I download it, I’ll add the required texture and normal map on Dropbox. I’ve pulled the download from Steam in the meantime. :slight_smile:

Edit: The skinning of all three models is identical, so I have no idea what’s causing it. If I can’t solve the problems, I’ll scrap the sedan and the coupe; I have no motivation to make new ones, because I’m fed up of MAX screwing my over (frequent crashes, destroying meshes, and so on). :stuck_out_tongue:

Your sedan body is awesome, mate!

I’ve decided to scrap the 3-series sized cars, and ultimately use the roof to make a 5-series sized one instead. Moreover, I’ve added some modifiers to the 5-series sized car, such as wheel arches, curvature on the rear window, curvature of the roof, and reworked some preexisting bones. :slight_smile:

More modifiers have been added, and the set now has a sedan, a coupe, an estate, and a convertible; each of these has both a version with plastic listings and a version with painted listings. :slight_smile: This is for those who want to make a mid-size executive for the 1990s as well. :slight_smile:

Now available on Steam. :slight_smile:

Loving your work right now man! Want any of it included officially? :slight_smile:

Preparing to send some of it. :slight_smile: I’ve also cut the polygon count in half on the 1960’s supercar, and reskinned it completely.

Oh no, you scrapped the 3-series sized body :frowning: I have been desperately waiting for a sedan that size that could actually fit a longitudinal I6. Bummer, but the rest of your stuff is awesome. Keep up the great work.

I used the horribly buggy 3DS Max 2011 until recently (I used the far superior 2013 to improve my 1960’s supercar significantly), meaning that a lot of information went lost when I modified the 5-series sized body into a 3-series sized one. :slight_smile: I’ve added a coupe and a convertible to the large sedan instead, as well as a 1990’s version of the set.

Partario has a perfectly good 80’s sedan and estate (now vanilla content I think), although I wish there was a convertible version of this car, as well as a version with painted mirrors.

Loving the work, any projects in the pipeline?

Not at the moment. Will be making something that’s not already there (a 90’s supercar, a 70’s/80’s Japanese compact truck, or a SAAB 99-ish car) when there is time. :slight_smile:

90s supercar you say…

plz

The polygon count has been cut by 3,400, it has been re-mapped and re-skinned. Sorry about the delay. :smiley:

japanese mini truck you say? hope it’s one of the cabovers as is what is common for over there (and this is a test message sent from a north korean operating system, i just realized kim jong un has my login now…)

356 is released? HOLY FUCKING KURWA YAY :smiley:

It will be released in a couple of days. :slight_smile: