FITE ME Part 3: Modern Hypercar (postponed due to UE4 changes. RERUN PENDING)

Yeah, it’s called using a different fixture.

Most headlights on modern hypercars are not a single fixture. They can have very specific shapes so more advanced players tend to use composite to make up the headlight.

There is nothing of note here that would change my judgement. If I made a comment on every single fixture section I’d become an alcoholic before I finish.

Why wait?

2 Likes

Because given the definition of an alcoholic is “they drink more than the doctor does”, it’s actually very hard to become an alcoholic when you are the doctor.

2 Likes

Never doubt yourself man, you can do it :pray::pray:

7 Likes

:crab: I got rightfully destroyed :crab:

2 Likes

Were the explanations at least vaguely helpful? Please tell me that it gave you some ideas about how you might make things work in future.

Judgement Round 1: The Walkaround Part 5

I forgot to title the previous part

16 entries down. 4 in. That’s more than I expected.

I had to take a break from the judging process as work is getting more complicated (I’m required to help our unit transform our Nursing Home outreach service into a Nursing Home COVID Response unit and when we cover 47 nursing homes and our nurses keep getting pinged for fevers that require screening and takes them out of work for 3 days at a time, it’s not that easy). But here we go again.

Pulsar Neutron Mystablue

Choice quote from @Lordred:

There was none. He was far too matter-of-fact.

Well, at any rate let’s get into the car.

This is actually pretty promising. The arrangement is on the simple side, yes, but it’s cool and tastefully done. The lineup of things isn’t entirely perfect but the ideas are pretty strong. If this was a competition about making the most out of minimal fixtures this would do pretty well. But by that same token since this is not that competition, a bit of cleaning up or judicious selection may have enhanced the idea further.

This said the vents over the wheel arches go the wrong way: you’d be hard pressed to find real-life examples where the strakes don’t go the other way because the way shown here would only increase drag and lift. That’s a minor detail but one that I frequently encountered.

This unfortunately is where things kind of started falling away. I’m entirely unconvinced by the front vent. It was placed to line up nicely with seams, but not much else. Same with the rear vent, for that matter.

The approach remains consistent, and it’s solid. But it’s also a bit piecemeal if you look at the fixtures on the bootlid. I mean,

It’s just not what you come to expect from a 2020 hypercar. The window doesn’t actually integrate with any of the bodywork, there’s no… real poetry about it.

Aesthetics

It’s like what may happen if you tried to turn the Automation “Sea of Information” scene into a car. Retro-rad, which is actually a compliment.

Impact

this is a fucking old reference and it takes a whole 2 minutes to show that Usopp made Perona think he was lugging around a 10 ton hammer when in fact the whole head was made of canvas and not much else.

Yeah look when I first saw it I thought it had great promise and was expecting to be blown away but eh it kind of faded…

Construction

Solid, to be honest, though extremely basic and not really of much note on the sides and top.

Coherence

Front and back is, again, rather solid.

Verdict

If Yang’s entry was the one that squeaked in, this is unfortunately the entry that squeaked out. There’s bits I genuinely like. But it’s just not of the construction level to be convincing enough as a hypercar.

I do like the paintjob though.

Lordred’s :wastebasket: count: 0 (it’s not bad, it’s just not good enough)

Reaper EOS

Choice quote from @crimsoneon:

figured I’d create a user and throw my favorite car to the wolves

1. Flattered that you’d create a user for this

2. But I’m not a wolf, uwu

Dahlink, could you fetch me the eyedrops? I snorted some Tabasco while doing my eyelashes and now the mascara is running everywhere aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Okay so basically that’s an errrr unique? arrangement of fixtures but it’s just… awkward because it’s really fussy detail (again, too many strakes in that vent!) and then big fat slabs of “blank”. And the headlights are extremely small and squinty (even accounting for the popups?) It kind of looks like someone tried to make a Miata NA out of a Murcielago which is kind of not what you’re aiming for. It’s the proportions, Munro! this is an in-joke, I’m not assuming your name is Munro

Eh it’s about normal I guess. This body doesn’t exactly give you much scope for doing wild things and keeping it period correct for modern, but I’m still underwhelmed.

This is like what happens when you try to get enough “riced up” stars to land some magazine slots in the starter class of Need for Speed Underground 2.

Aesthetics

Lambo meets lo-rent Fast & Furious. The first one.

Impact

Construction

At least nothing was egregiously out of place I guess

Coherence

If you make the car dark enough you can almost ignore the fixtures :joy:

Verdict

It’s hardly a “my first Automation car” but the saying goes an artist will draw a thousand bad pictures before they draw a good one…

So no it doesn’t pass.

CrimsonEon’s :wastebasket: count: 0 (because it didn’t make me vomit like several of the other entries here)

Haapala Saatanan Kokemus

Choice quote from @Mikonp7:

Hewwo big guy UwU
Pls except my humble suwubmiwwion

ngl, this is pretty wild. The execution is not the cleanest, but the idea kind of reminds me of if Toyota had gone full send and made the FT1 both hyper and in the style of the old FIA GT class, and if you like the sound of that then obviously that’s a good thing.

But what were you trying to do here? What is that side? And I can see where you’ve tried to mask the window but it’s also not very clean.

Those fins are poking out the back of the grilles which is a bit careless. Some intimations towards shape changing of the car on what is a very, well, 90s GT body, but didn’t fully commit so the rear fascia is a bit too low. The exhaust placement is a bit… well it’s alright, but I wonder if you shouldn’t have used something more angled instead of bent.

These are pointing the wrong way. You want the driver to do a Dumbreck?

Aesthetics

This is a part compliment. Intentional or not, this car seems to be full of feline motifs. But it’s also cobbled together with a hodge podge of conflicting features, hence you get the Michelle Pfeiffer version of Catwoman where she stitches her costume out of scraps and garbage bags. If you don’t look too closely it’s kinda rad.

Impact

Construction

Yeah it’s a bit of a car crash I’m afraid.

Coherence

Like me after 3 beers: I can remember everything but I’m slurring my speech and can’t really be bothered to make sense.

Verdict

The idea is very cool and would be great to see in action, but there are too many errors and carelessness in construction for it to ever look good in Beam. If it were tidied up and refined it could be a contender, so I won’t bin it, but in this field I can’t take it through either.

Mikonp’s :wastebasket: count: 0

Zephorus Project AA

Choice quote from @Sky-High:

I’m gonna get screwed over by a few things probably

Such as not wanting to spend more than 4 hours thinking about any one car? Or perhaps the penchant for making the car look better than it is using photomode :grin::fire:

Get ready!

This is clearly not the car that you posted in the thread, as you had forewarned.

This is a very interesting fascia. Sleek, aggressive but also restrained. I can see why you wanted to do electric hyper. The construction is quite simple, but I am not actually complaining.

Ok do you see what the problem is here?

I too am very fond of the deep cutout in the side bodywork. Not many people attempted to go full modern and start doing Valkyrie kind of things.

But you can only go so far because you can’t easily model the underside of the car, plus the monocoque chassis peeks out from beneath. I spent many hours making workarounds before chickenbiscuit’s hyper mod (which you’ve used here), because it’s not a good look.

This edge here. That’s not very clean. This kind of uncleanliness is everywhere in many entries (so I’m not singling this one out).

Beam mods tend to be unkind to this kind of construction. I was hoping for more refined.

You really REALLY like this decal don’t you!

This is a cool idea. I like the general direction.

It’s just that if you leave the rear open it’s not flattering on Automation cars for reasons I explained earlier. So it makes the mod look really lo-rent.

Let us now turn our attention to the elephant in the room: this hideously disproportionate canopy.

I can see what you were trying to do. It was a daring idea. And using this:

For the front windshield, was daring. But why did you have to do it? You forcibly changed the proportions of the entire top side and turned it into a tent.

The kicker is that it would already look quite a bit better if you had used “cutaway” instead of “1-axis conform”. But it still wouldn’t have solved the issue of this ridiculously looking blank canopy. Plexiglass bubbles are definitely a thing some manufacturers consider but they’re not shaped like this and are finnicky to make look good.

Also the construction on the rear end is a bit messy too. Lots of edges that really shouldn’t be there, imo, and the gaps between fixtures are larger than the manufacturing defects in a British Leyland. Most players at this level take some care to clean up, you know!

Aesthetics

This car has fully rad cues like electric hypercar of the future like:

But then it went and put a fucking tent on top, so here you go:

Impact

ngl when I took a look I was electrified.

But then you went and put a tent on it so here you go:

Construction

along with the hype, comes

your build quality mate

Coherence

yeah it was actually solid so I’m not gonna roast you on this point

Verdict

This is far from the worst car. It really is. What I found galling was that if you did ever come around to take the due care to make the car look perfect when exported the excellent ideas that you do have could be realised with vibrancy.

As it is, yawning panel gaps, bits showing that shouldn’t, weird creases and edges where edges shouldn’t be all have curious parallels to the British Motor Manufacturing Industry which not surprisingly doesn’t exist anymore.

It isn’t exactly a bin, but I really can’t export this anywhere like it is now.

And also why did you put a fucking tent on it.

Riley’s :wastebasket: count: 0

Oh for real, nothing made it through this batch either?

It’s gotta pick up sometime, I hope.

28 Likes

hahahha gold mate. Gotta make sure people know I’m british somewhere you know? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’ll take the compliment @strop this is the first time I’ve built a modern super/hyper car where I’ve looked at it and thought. (That’s not bad…)

2 Likes

my design was originally a 3400hp track car, so the headlights were kinda thrown on to fit the whole street legal bit XD and the strakes were as fundamental to my original design as the obnoxious front grill, so I’m glad to get some outside input on them, as I’m quite bias, lol

Judgement Round 1: The Walkaround Part 6

…sike. Sorry, after work I literally spent the entire evening paying bills (how does this take up an entire evening smfh).

Now I’m too tired to do this tonight, so I’ll edit this post when I finish the next batch.

Okay let’s do this

Zephorus Amida

Choice quote from @Sky-High:

Everytime I look at the thread for FM3 I realise I can’t design realistically, only just looking good.

I’ll be the judge of that looking good part :stuck_out_tongue:

oh

Oh yeah I see what you mean :joy:

ngl this is kinda rad though. Very unusual combination of cues. It’s like rad digital era concept of the 80s but with the rounded lines of the late 90s and then tooled with the 10s body kit treatment. And I have no idea how that front light strip would work under most current Design Rules.

Also that is a very interesting location for the fuel tank lid.

So you see that I’m looking at the other side to the usual. Why? Coz this body has that foible where the sides aren’t even so the stamping isn’t either. There’s that little bit of something that’s not supposed to be there in front of the rear wheel arch. It’s not there on the other side, but there you go.

I’ll be ignoring that knowing the body issue (no idea when it’s going to be fixed, though). But in the hypothetical scenario it gets exported to Beam this means we’ll have to wait.

Now this idea of the masking on the side with the vent in it? Decently executed. Could work with the shapes a touch better or more gracefully (it kinda just cuts down and creates awkward lines with the rear quarter) but as an idea, again, it’s pretty rad.

I went back and forth on those tail lights for quite a long time. I’m still not convinced about them.

Also that ridge where the wing pillars are is also a weird format, and more weirdness:

The exhausts were forced to point the wrong way due to stamping issues :joy: (but fear not, some of those issues can be circumvented in Beam).

Again, the overall idea was pretty rad. I am going to stickle and say this:

How the hell will fans work here :joy:

I have noticed that you tend to use this sort of arrangment as a fallback. It was impressive the first two or three times you used it in movie mode. Less so now. I also remember mentioning to you that the vents didn’t join up flush and needed cleaning but they aren’t cleaned here. I dinged everybody else for that kind of thing, I’m dinging you here too.

Aesthetics

It’s a medley from the 80s to the space age…

…so have a skit from 1975 to illustrate :joy:

Impact

About as bewildering and surreal as the time Cartman got an anal probe

Well okay that’s unduly harsh. It’s nowhere near as (presumably) unpleasant but I just wanted to be sensationalist.

Construction

I would have posted a picture of the Austin Allegro again but this is in all honesty better executed. Just some really weird bits that really do need working on.

Coherence

Solid for the most part, if not for the boot lid.

Verdict

This is going to be one of those special clause times.

Personally, I don’t think this car works works entirely.

But, at the same time, you’ve demonstrated that you’re more than capable of having interesting ideas and putting together features that work or are innovative.

It’s just a matter of having enough commitment and patience to put the whole thing together.

Which is to say if Lordred’s car wasn’t good enough, but Yang’s car was, then this one is too.

But I actually prefer the look of the Project AA, if not for the really awkward tent and the fatal Automation-specific issues.

I hear that we’re about to enter game-breaking levels of update anyway.

So since so far I haven’t seen a single car that I wouldn’t have to tear down and rebuilt to make it work in Beam anyway, why don’t I leave you a slot (like half for the Amida half for the AA) and then you can work on something.

That’s the way I feel anyway. That you deserve to have one car pass through but that there’s potential for something actually really good that could go all the way if you took the chance. If you’d rather not, well, we’ll see how the next round pans out.

Riley’s :wastebasket: count: 0

Avantii Delmolura

Choice quote from @EnCR :

None, as EnCR is a fellow of no words.

Hm. It’s… It’s decently put together enough, but is it a hypercar?

Oh yeah, that’s not a bad idea, but…

That didn’t work out

The construction of this could be worse. It’s just… again you look at this and ask yourself. Is this a hypercar? Or is it a mid-engined Hyundai Elantra with a Rocket Bunny fender?

Errrr exactly what is this? And what is it supposed to do?

Aesthetics

If you tart up a cheap car enough maybe you can spend as much money as if you bought an expensive car.

Impact

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/TameWhichAracari-size_restricted.gif

Construction

Ditto

Coherence

The design language in the lights are the same! That’s a plus!

Verdict

At first I guess given the, erm, difficulties we’ve been having, I thought this was a bit more like it, but the closer I looked, the more I felt, erm, deflated.

It’s just not enough of anything to make the cut, and pretty thoroughly across the board at that. Soooooo…

@EnCR 's :wastebasket: count: 1

Sturm Typhoon Ultra

contender for world’s most creative name of the year

Choice quote from @hipiracing :

Here my submission for your challenge. It’s my first ever entry in a challenges here on the forums, so please be kind :stuck_out_tongue: (or insta bin me if I deserve it)

This player is so wholesome, I almost feel bad roasting them before they got a word in edgeways.

But at least I don’t judge names, so let’s get to it.

Looks aggressive with about the right cues. Shapes are a touch crude, and the layering of the grille at the bottom center of the fascia is a bit unclean. Headlights, too, are slightly crudely dealt with and I’m not sure what to make of the vents on the top of the wheel arches though it does have potential (less so the ones in front of the windshield).

This is one of the first comprehensive attempts at using Chickenbiscuit’s hyper fixtures. One that I haven’t even touched yet myself.

Did it work? It’s actually… not bad. Could do with a bit of refinement but there’s definitely been an attempt to clean it up.

Yeah it’s decent. What I’m not convinced about is the bottom part.

It’s basic, but it basically works. Doubling the diffuser actually works against you though.

If you’d kind of matched the line a bit better I think the overall impression would have more impact.

Did you get this idea from Riley? haha. The weakness with this setup is the gaps and tessellating isn’t very good so needs cleaning or using a different fixture set because it just doesn’t look like that in IRL.

Aesthetics

Gloss red gives the car a 5% speed buff

Impact

Construction

I do like the overall ideas though, in terms of the way the shapes have been generated. They’re a bit (okay, quite) rough around the edges but clearly some creative thought has gone into the process.

Coherence

It’s sort of there, in terms of single features. With more refinement it could be improved.

Verdict

There is a good basic sense around how hypercars work visually in this entry. It’s rough around its many edges, and the design is a bit too simplistic, but execution is adequate where it counts.

So I’ll take it in, for now.

Velocita Esperienza

Choice quote from @Watermelon3878 :

I poured a lot of heart and soul into this one

Is this about to get awkward?

Let’s find out.

I think you struggled a bit with the lights. Like other entries here it looks more like placeholder or something in place of the real fixtures. And the way it continues down to the lower fascia is a bit crude or jarring as well.

As for the general shape, well, it’s there. It’s pretty… generic but not inappropriate. As I said before, this body really really forces you to approach it in certain ways and it’s hard to break out of that.

What on earth have you done here? I have never thought to use indicator lights as fixtures for the side pods. And that would be because they have a depth and so they just look weird with that block there like that.

You probably would have been better off with using the shaping fixtures. Otherwise the idea would have been alright.

Eh.

It’s kind of flat and generic, to be frank.

And then the bottom part with the exhausts makes it look like a Hotwheels toy.

I think you could have done something a bit more dynamic with the lights arrangement again, yeah.

No particular surprises here though having more than 1 roof intake is a bit weird.

However if you look closer at the part under the spoiler, all the fixtures kind of stop awkwardly.

Like this. That’s not how it works in real life, and you can’t hide that from me :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Aesthetics

All the lines for lights make me be like

Impact

Construction

Okay, but some weird choices and incomplete in places.

Coherence

Unfortunately it’s either coherently bland or coherently not-particularly-attractive (I’m talking about the lights), But that counts I guess?

Verdict

Yeah this is awkward. I’m calling something that you poured your heart and soul into bland. But it is what it is and I promised I would pull no punches.

Watermelon’s :wastebasket: count: 1

Okay so 2 from 4 ain’t so bad, and after tomorrow I’ll have worked 14 out of 15 days so it’s time for a break and then I can get more of these cranked out, can I get a hooray?

25 Likes

it was cleaned up on my game i KNOW i did it because i used the mdhl pieces to do it so…

Anyway. I guess not being binned here for either of my cars is great but uhm hah. Engineering has and always will be the downfall of me.

Also you’re going to have to wait several months for all the mods on that baby to be re updated :joy:

I’m not offended lol, I’m pretty aware I’m not great a designing

I was kind of planning to do that anyway, given I said the challenge timeframe was somewhere in the realm of entire year :wink:

2 Likes

What? I made it to the next round? Woohoo!

Thank you for the kind words and especially the constructive criticism on the design. I think I regained some motivation to open the car again and do some polishing on it (making the red even more glossy :stuck_out_tongue:).
To be honest I was quite burned out with the car and started to overthink every design and engineering choice I made, but that’s part of the fun, eh?

Anyways, I am looking forward to the engineering round. Cheers!

Oh well… my design is still no where the best after all…

With LCV4.0 (which runs on UE4 4.24) about to become the latest stable release, all existing mods will become incompatible, unless they are updated for the new game engine - and considering how dependent each and every entry was on mods, this is going to be a significant problem for the judging process. How best, then, to overcome this issue? After all, making a modern hypercar using vanilla fixtures exclusively, without the use of any mods, is much more difficult, regardless of what bodies are used.

I’m pretty sure it’s possible to stop the game from updating

2 Likes

You can stop the game from updating, yeah. Tell Steam to pause updates for the game in properties.

If the update does indeed drop, you’ll have to open directly from the game .exe though.

You could just go offline :stuck_out_tongue:
But i’m sure Strop has been busy and sorted all of that anyway.

To answer the big question: I’ve put Steam into offline mode until this is over, therefore, the entries are currently protected from being rendered incompatible.

I don’t have time to play games let alone any other games right now, so this is not a problem at all for me

Unfortunately there are a number of entries with unidentifiable missing mod issues. I’m not really in a position to do anything about that, besides, so far, all of these cars are so far away from being suitable for Beam export and release that the eventual result will need to be rebuilt from scratch anyway.

Judgement Round 1: The Walkaround Part 7

Yeah so fatigue is hitting me pretty hard right about now, and I’m barely crawling at this rate, but I’m alive and well and that’s what matters.

Hope y’all in the US are well shut in by now. CDC estimates of 40-70% population infection rate are looking increasingly likely by the day and I bet you a lot of the Southern states are going to see a surge in cases about 4-7 days after all the Easter services. Your testing rates are so abysmally low the official counts are probably underestimating real case load by at least 70-80%, and this means similar with the death toll, and some jurisdictions are openly admitting they aren’t even reaching the people who die at home, which now most likely number in the thousands themselves. It is, frankly, completely out of control and you should be concerned.

You could throw Rudy Giuliani’s tweet back in his face about now, or perhaps if you prefer you can wait another fortnight or so because by that time you’ll definitely have over a million official diagnoses and the real national case load will be closer to 10M. Also expect the death to case ratio to spike significantly as more health services become overwhelmed.

Good luck.

Shromet Levine Crosscoupe Sponsored by OPEC

Choice quote from @DoctorNarfy:

hi mr strop enjoy my very cool and fast car

thanks i hate it

Aesthetics

This :clap:

Impact

Is :clap:

Construction

Not :clap:

Coherence

A :clap:

Verdict

Hypercar :clap:

:wastebasket:

It is a perfectly reasonable SUV in terms of styling though. And yes, I do see it does fit the stipulated regulations, you absolute mad lad. So for that alone I’ll probably be extremely tempted to review it in Beam as is.

Yamaguchi Fujin

Choice quote from @Tsundere-kun :

Thank you for this amazing challenge Strop!

You’re welcome!

Alright, this is promising. The light elements are a touch small and placed awkwardly for my tastes but they’re not outside the realm of realism. The structure is strong. The arrangement is not perfect but there’s a strong structure with a clear idea.

This is a fairly successful attempt to reinterpret the side of the body of the car which is very, shall we say, 2012. I say fairly because the top ridge is still a bit messy, but managing this much is already an achievement in itself.

This part’s a bit hacked up though. Very few players have found a suitable workaround and most have put weird vents on the arch that don’t really fit. This one’s no exception.

Again, a decent general idea. I find the proportions of the tail lights and side pods a little on the narrow side and as a result there’s this big fat empty space which could have had… well a bit more drama and poise for a performance car. Not the end of the world, though.

This is a pretty nice idea. Nice job on making the canards work by flipping them around and using cardinal lock. I’m not convinced by 1) the sunroofs 2) the placement of those fans and the fixture it sits on 3) the use of the hood scoop, but again the overall idea is there and I kind of dig the transparent engine bay. Never works as well as you’d hope because this is Automation, not real life hypercar design, but yeah.

Aesthetics

Yeah so the small light fixtures make it look a little wide…

Impact

continuing the stretched face theme…

Construction

Seems legit enough. Not actually memeing this one

Coherence

A bit here and there to be honest.

Verdict

The initial impression was good, but the devil is in the details. I honestly don’t think it’ll make it all the way, but, by the standard I set for this round, it’s good enough.

So I’m keeping it.

Alsar Sleipnir

Choice quote from @Arvok1 :

we cant compete a levine
but we try!

Please don’t, there’s no need to do that

wew lad, this is the thiccest face I’ve seen so far. It’s different, it’s aggro, it’s got bold shapes.

I like it.

Continuing the walkaround, I’m continuing to like it very much.

Squarish? Perhaps a little. Sexy? Quite, actually. Very heavy on the spoiler fixture though lol, I can see the seams because the shape that’s been created is fairly complicated.

This is a fantastic concept. It doesn’t 100% work because the fin fixture cuts into the engine block, and also those vents on the roof go into the bodywork and then where does the air flow when there’s a transparent window there, just… into the bay? Nonetheless a strong idea with a strong impression.

Aesthetics

I spent half an hour looking for tasteful modern Viking tattoo designs and ended up with a whole bunch of really buff Anglo-Saxon men flexing in my browsing history.

But you get the idea.

Impact

https://i.imgur.com/llFvoTS.gif

Emphasis on the minigun

Construction

Not quite as solid as Thor’s hammer, but quite good

Coherence

It’s really quite up there

Verdict

This car had an immediate impact on me from the get-go and unlike many other entries, that impact actually got stronger the further I looked because of its faithfulness to a well-planned theme. I am not certain about the patterned grille, but aside from that and other small details, the idea, the execution, is all rather desirable.

This is definitely going through.

LMC Euryale

Choice quote from @Chickenbiscuit :

might not be the best but it will be the hardest to pronounce

ಠ__ಠ

Right off the bat there is an immediate similarity to the Yamaguchi Fujin, but, well… look I don’t want to compare at this stage, but the execution is stronger. It’s not exactly raising the roof and there’s a certain separation in structure that evokes the more pedestrian of supercars in this crazy age. But it plays the part well enough, for now.

I am a little curious about that big fat gray stripe on the front fascia, especially considering as it becomes a recurring theme…

Like this one, right here. The lights are sexy. The shape is quite sexy. I find the use of that massive vent fixture a bit ungainly but it mostly works here. But then you got these giant handlebar things and I’m like… seriously what are those things doing there?

And here too! I-i-i-is that intentional?

The roofline is an exercise in subtlety, but well planned and constructed.

Aesthetics

Take Brad Pitt’s sexy face, then whack a moustache on it. On every side.

Impact

Construction

Good thing when I Googled “Rock Solid” I got stupid clip art instead of, well, porn

Coherence

See above

Verdict

Aside from one very strange styling motif, this is the best constructed prospect so far with a clear mouthfeel and strong direction.

Of course it’s through.

Okay I’ll be keeping on going as much as I can!

27 Likes