[2024 Yunjeon ?] forgetadaydream's Automation Groups

12 Likes

Join the too many brands club!

2 Likes

That’s a lot of manufacturers, but I bet you can pull it off - each one deserves its own thread to accommodate their lore. Atlantide reminds me of Stellantis (created from the merger of Fiat Chrysler, PSA and Opel/Vauxhall), Sternberg is similar to VW/Audi/Porsche, Yunjeon is your equivalent of Kia/Hyundai, and Tahama has elements of Toyota and Subaru. Konsverk, meanwhile, draws inspiration from Volvo.

2 Likes

i’m pretty indecisive so yes

2 Likes

You have 14, I have over 22 :wink:

3 Likes

Oh my, and I thought my 8 is too many :joy:

2 Likes

having all of them in separate threads would be nice but unfortunately, i don’t think i can manage 7 threads at a time - but I’ll try to differentiate each post depending on their brands

2 Likes

8 Likes

8 Likes

Beyond perfection.

2 Likes

That has to be one of the most, erm, special cars Sonder has ever produced. Please correct me if I’m wrong, but I am sure you used one of the '78 W124-esque body sets for this build. Coincidentally, the new '85 Juliet body set (which replaced a more obviously Alfa 155-like body that came only in one size) can be morphed to resemble a W124 - and it also comes in many different sizes to boot.

(thought most of my older tahama stuffs are too unrealistic and unpolished so)

3 Likes
Gallery
11 Likes

The car is impressive, the ads and photo editing is great, and the overall vibe is consistent and really nice. Would definitely buy one lol.

Also that brake pedal is very… wide? haha

1 Like

Nice car! Cool advertising video!

1 Like

The Celestial is a great start to Tahama’s rebooted lore - and I would expect more trims (such as a dedicated high-performance variant to compete with the M3/4, C63, RS4/5, Giulia QV and the like) to follow, considering that the existing trims are already a sound basis for a halo model.

1 Like

12 Likes

Welcome back. The Artisan looks so stunning inside and out at first glance, it seemingly has a handcrafted, artisanal feel to it.

4 Likes

4 Likes