Fox Manor Automotive Inc

Ladies, Gentlemen, Welcome to Fox Manor Automotive.

We were founded in 1972 by Diego Manor and Garret “Fox” Daniels, as a privateer racing team based in Toronto, Canada, who jumped between cars from various manufacturers, before building our own in 1977, known simply as the Fox-Manor Duet GT6. It crashed an hour into the Le mans race that year, badly injuring our driver, Mico Garatini. We didn’t take part in '78, but in '79, entered with the Duet GT-7 “Garatini,” with which we placed 17th. We went on to continue racing the GT-7 until '84 when we weren’t being competitive, so we decided to leave Le Mans racing.

In '87, we debut our new road car/race car concept at the Le Mans race that year. We named it the Fox-Manor Garatini, in honor of Mico, with an S model, an R model and an LM model, with the LM being a track-only vehicle, and the S and R models being the road editions. However, later that year, Fox-Manor would have to declare bankruptcy, and fade out of existence.

Jump to 2006, when the Fox-Manor name would return, as Fox Manor Automotive. The men who bought the company back would be none other than Deigo’s son, Edio Manor, and LMP2 driver, Darius Flemmings, who’s father drove the Duet GT-7 in 1979 and 1981. They would return, again at Le Mans, with an LMP2 car, the Fox Manor GT-8. Later that same year, they would announce a concept car, the Fox Manor Solo. Jump ahead to 2010, with the steady production of the Solo, we decided to branch onto a more suitable car for the everyday user, while still feeling like a Fox Manor, so we launched the Wolfie, a stupid V8 wagon. Now jump to 2014, and the announcement of another sport/super car, currently known as “Project Syphon.” Nothing more has been able to be said.

~PR manager at Fox Manor Automotive Inc, Harry Scotchman.

“We make cars for people to have fun in, not for people to have a family with” - Nickky Hammion, Head Designer of Vehicles

“If you want to go fast, buy a Ferrucci, If you want to turn a corner without shitting your pants, buy a Fox Manor.” - Edio Manor, CEO

CURRENT LINE-UP (Pictures to come as another post):

Fox Manor Solo - The Current Sports car, with meaningful handling, and a bit of Canadian Flair.

Fox Manor Wolfie - From a PR standpoint this is for the “Regular Joe,” from Edio, he’s said this is our income, and the car is utterly pointless.

Fox Manor “Project Syphon” - Currently not much is known about this car, however we know it will be fast!

Fox Manor GT-13 - Our LMP2 Racer. (Unable to build.)

{Unannounced Cars} (#Teaser)

Fox Manor Wolfie SuperSportage - A separate model from the standard Wolfie, this is a V10 monster. Watch your back. (Also a Sedan, not a Wagon)

Fox Manor XV-i77 - FM’s first look into Hybrid technology. Straight into a mid-engine monster.

PREVIOUS VEHICLES:

Fox-Manor Duet GT6 - With only one built, and it crashed, we have no clue how it looked, as it was designed on a napkin.

Fox-Manor Duet GT-7 “Garatini” - With only four built, it’s very hard to find them. We have one on display at the factory. We are looking for the others. Please contact us if you have any information.

Fox-Manor Garatini - We only have pictures, as the concepts were sold on when we went defunct. both the S and R were scrapped. We believe the LM is out there.

[size=150]2006 Fox Manor Solo Concept.[/size]

To revive Fox Manor, and fund their motorsports division, they decided to bring out the big guns early. A fully aluminium body shell, and chassis, with a 4.0L N/A V8 making 375hp and 301ft-lb of torque. {Fox Manor Automotive would like to say that this is not representative of the final vehicle. Things will change}

The Body design was done over the course of a few days by designer Nikky Hammion, and Worked closely with Head Engineer Creddy “Vri” Denerim, to get all the aerodynamics correct. This was done using the preferred method of design used by Fox Daniels of “Aero over Power, Grip over Speed.” This makes the car have an aerodynamic efficiency of 0.821. Despite saying about the dislike of fast, the car has a 0-100km/h time of 3.9, and an 80-120 in 2.3 and goes on to a top speed of 274km/h

[size=85]NOTE: Sorry about the terrible picture quality, I have a terrible PC[/size]

I get the “aero over power, grip over speed” thing but 253 KM/H is quite slow.

Supposed to be 274km/h! I WILL FIX THIS!!! You also have to remember that this is a concept, and things will change with different engines, Turbos etc.

[quote=“Vri404”]

Supposed to be 274km/h! I WILL FIX THIS!!! You also have to remember that this is a concept, and things will change with different engines, Turbos etc.[/quote]

Yep. I remember my hypercar concept. I struggled to get 378 km/h and production ver. got 423 km/h.

[quote=“Oskiinus”]

Supposed to be 274km/h! I WILL FIX THIS!!! You also have to remember that this is a concept, and things will change with different engines, Turbos etc.

Yep. I remember my hypercar concept. I struggled to get 378 km/h and production ver. got 423 km/h.[/quote]

This could all be due to a badly tuned N/A 4L V8. But I’ll do something different for the production version.

[size=200]-REMOVED-[/size]

The saving issues are annoying. I know what you feel.

automationgame.com/phpBB3/viewto … =16&t=7759 This is the Error I get when loading the Solo Concept :frowning:

So, I’m going to be re-making the Solo concept and all of it’s variants over the next few hours, just so I don’t break it, and if it’s broken, it doesn’t matter!

2006 Fox Manor Automotive Solo “S”

The “S” model of the Solo is the base model. Being sold for US$50,000/GB£35,000/€45,000/C$65,000. The car is available in Eight different colours, They are Graphite (Black), Frost (White), Sky (Blue), Forest (Green), Volcano (Red), Sunburst (Yellow), Violence (Purple), and Fire (Orange). This is the first production model. It has ABS, ESC, Power Steering, Traction Control, 7 Airbags, and a Super-Rigid Frame. This vehicle has an ANCAP safety rating of 3.9. It has a top speed of 272 km/h, and weighs 1364kg. It has a 0-100km/h time of 4.1 seconds, and an 80-120km/h time of 2.3 seconds. This car is made to handle well, and take corners at stupid speeds. For those who care, it can do a standing quarter mile in 12 seconds, and a standing kilometre in 22. It’s powered by a 3.8L V8 pushing exactly 400hp and around 290 ft-lb of torque. The Car was designed, like the concept, with handling in mind, and comes out with a better aerodynamic efficiency of 0.907.

~Harry Scotchman, PR Manager of Fox Manor Automotive

“We made this to honour the previous vehicles that came from Fox Manor. Without the help of others, we wouldn’t have this car. We already sold 100 when we announced the “S,” and we hope that the R will sell just as much, if not more.” - Edio Manor, CEO

“I made this to look badass, and I think that we pulled it off. You won’t miss the Solo.” -Nikky Hammion, Head Designer

“I don’t know how we made it like we did, but we hope to hell it sells.” - Creddy “Vri” Denerim, Head Engineer.

The Chassis is made from Aluminum, and the Panels made from Polymer

Here are the base stats, and Driving stats.

It looks like that Aston Martin DB-10 thing from the front :stuck_out_tongue:

[size=150]2007 Fox Manor Solo “R”[/size]

The “R” model. The Real experience. The “R” has Quite the look, with a more aggressive front end, and a slightly re-worked rear. It comes in the same colour options as the “S”, but with the added option of the “Fox Manor Track Design” which adds a subtle side-stripe, and the Fox Manor Logo painted on the side. The track design can be in any colour that is available to be used on the “R”. This vehicle is being sold at a flat rate of US$85,000. All foreign prices will be equivalent. This “R” model comes with the same features as the “S”, but with an Active wing, and Launch Control as well. It has wider fenders, so wider wheels, and a 4L V8 pushing around 435hp, and around 310ft-lb of torque. This means that the “R” has a top speed of 284km/h, a 0-100km/h time of 3.7 seconds and a 80-120km/h time of 2.1. This car is aimed at the “Track Toy” area of the market, with the likes of the Lotus Elise, the Alfa 4C, and Porsche Boxter. If you want track toys, then buy an “S” or an “R”. We took almost 5 months to finish this car. It was worth it. We sold 400 before they were even built.

~Harry Scotchman, PR manager of Fox Manor Automotive

“As we were making the “S”, we were thinking the entire time of making it faster. That’s what the “R” is. More of everything.” - Edio Manor, CEO.

“I don’t know how it works as a daily driver, but to me, it’s the best thing I’ve driven from Manor, apart from the LMP2’s” - Darius Flemmings, Semi-CEO and LMP2 Factory Driver.

Slightly larger, more race tuned V8.

Stats if You want them:

What a fantastic and rich history you have for your comany!
You’ve got some great stats on the Solo. Have you considered putting it up on Automation Hub?

[size=150]Breaking News[/size]

It seems that Fox Manor has purchased a small New Zealand car company known as Syron Motorworks, to use as a company to sell more everyday vehicles. The Company was founded in 2004 to sell smaller kitcars, before being sold to Fox Manor in 2015. We have no other details of this transaction.

[size=200]2010 Fox Manor Wolfie[/size]

The Fox Manor Wolfie is for the business man who loves to drive fast, and slide around. With exactly 650hp being made from a Twin Turbocharged Flatplane V8, known as the Wolfie XRTT. This car is for the man who wants a race car, but has a family, or for the relaxed businessman. We pride this as being our safest car ever made, with an ANCAP safety rating of 5 Stars. The Entire car is constructed from Carbon Fiber, and is available for purchase in the same colours as the Solo, with the current display car in a custom colour called “Draping Grape.” [size=55]Colour not a factory colour[/size] All vehicles come with a Slew of assists that give it that amazing safety. The interior is made with luxury in mind, so we have all the expected looks and feels of a car double the price. We’d call it affordable. We call it Wolfie.

~Harry Scotchman.

“If I was allowed to actually have one, I’d love it.” - Creddy “Vri” Denerim, Head Engineer.

“We made this accidentally faster than our Solo. it is slower though” - Edio Manor, CEO.

“Do we have to explain why we made this?” - Nikky Hammion, Head Designer

The Front End Keeps the similar look to the Solo.

(More Pictures to Come in another Post :/)

[size=150]2010 Fox Manor Wolfie Part 2[/size]

(Stats to come.)

[size=150]2010 Fox Manor Wolfie[/size]

Finally the Statistics.
This vehicle is stupidly safe. No joke. Thank you Carbon Fiber!

[size=150]SEE![/size]

[size=200]The Solo Has Sold Well, But Now, A New Breed Of Foxes Are Coming[/size]

[size=150]#FoxManorGeneva2014 #Syphon[/size]

[size=200]2014 Fox Manor Project Syphon[/size]

Debut at The 2014 Geneva International Autoshow, The Project Syphon will come in a single, stupid model. With a Twin Turbo 1053hp V8 engine, and an AWD drivetrain and very luxurious interior means that the Syphon is the softest you’ll travel at over 300km/h Our Hyperbeast is ready for the track coming with semi-slicks as standard. With this vehicle we decided to not try and make the fastest car ever, but to make the most interesting. With a slew of assists, all of which you can disable, an intuitive AWD system, and an active wing using McLaren tech, we believe that we have a great car.

~Harry Scotchman

“A controllable handful.” - Barry Manstor, Head Editor of The SnapShift Magazine.

[size=125]Stats[/size]

FOX MANOR NOW HAS A FREAKING LOGO!

1 Like