Fukorami Motor Corp「'25 Nagakaze」

And I thought the Tora was great! The Type-N takes everything good about it and turns it up to 11, especially with the supercharged engine option.

2 Likes

Very well sculpted. And I love that “careless” approach to reasonable engine design:

- Do you want large displacement or forced induction?
- YES. BUT MORE.

:wink:

3 Likes

been a while eh?

use landscape mode on mobile devices

A new realm

A human-centric design from axle to axle. Economical, yet powerful. Brutish, yet elegant. Exotic, yet suited for everyone's needs. This is what supercars are all about. This is what Fukorami is about.

It's not all black and white

In a world full of 1-litre, 3-cylinder economy cars, the Lynx is a return to stardom. Countless hours have been spent refining every aspect of our first ever hybrid supercar, and it takes just as long to fully enjoy it.

KHO

PERFORMANCE

Max power:

1200hp

combined sys. output*

0-60

1.89s

EBOOST active, 1ft rollout subt.*

VMAX

230 mph

Electronically limited top speed *

i really just don’t want to spend more effort and time on this car it’s been nearly 3 weeks

2022 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, ZENDAI, the ZENDAI logo and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

i promise future projects will be more impressive, i have several things i want to make as of now

15 Likes

The Lynx easily lives up to its name - its cutting-edge styling is matched by its highly advanced powertrain, resulting in utterly mind-blowing performance. By the way, does it use the same V8 engine as the Tora, or a completely new and bespoke unit?

1 Like

The Tora, Type-N and Lynx all use the same base V8 architecture, bored and stroked to 4.5 (Lynx), 5.0 (Tora) and 6.5 (Type-N). The engines have different internal materials to cope with forced induction and different stress types though. The Lynx actually offers the most power of all the engines, approximately 840bhp @8000rpm. This is thanks to a flatplane crank, lighter internals, variable geometry turbochargers and 100 octane fuel.

1 Like

This definitely sets new records in terms of dark teasers.

Is the black blob on the Lynx a vent?

Long time no see…

Oppid, Revisited

Coming: soon™

2022 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, ZENDAI, the ZENDAI logo and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

9 Likes

use landscape orientation on mobile devices for the best experience

no text this time, enjoy

2023 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

7 Likes

Bit of background: Celestia is meant to bridge the gap between affordable (and more traditional) FR sports cars, and compact midship sports car. It has a 0.9 litre 3 cylinder turbo engine and a plug-in hybrid system that together output north of 220hp. It weighs in at about 1200 kilograms and costs about 26k USD.

5 Likes

I’ve seen your cars before on the Automation Lore! Love the new Celesta!

2 Likes

Also, how do you make these website design so realistic! I would love to put my showcases on this kind of display!

thanks to @Maxbombe for helping with the roof, and to @Secrane for making the original Oria, no text again, didn't feel like it

2023 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

17 Likes

The third generation of a flagship. Striking, isn't it? Naturally beautiful in proportion and its simplicity. The new TORA symbolizes our vision for the future of the automobile. Minimally-intrusive, restrained, and yet still familiar and gorgeous.

Behind that adorable face and beautifully sculpted facia sits a 5-liter naturally-aspirated, dual-overhead cam, quad cam, infinitely-variable valve timing, 8500rpm V-8. Producing 630 horsepower @ 8200rpm and 450 lb-ft of torque @ 6000rpm, this is the most powerful V-8 engine to come out of Japan, bar none.

2024 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, ZENDAI, the ZENDAI logo and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

14 Likes

Coming soon

7 Likes

It has been over two years since the Nagakaze nameplate was used and the better part of those same two years since Zendai released a new car at all. The 2nd generation of Nagakaze features a 3-liter V-6 outputting 550hp, a super smooth 8-speed automatic transmission and all-wheel-steering. Despite being a whole 180mm longer (!) than its predecessor, it weighs 80kg less thanks to a magnesium roof, aluminum suspension components and the heavy use of composite materials throughout the whole Nagakaze chassis.

7 Likes
9 Likes

THE REBIRTH OF A LUXURY SEDAN

Have you ever wondered what it takes to design a machine? Not this one specifically, any one of your choosing. Perhaps you're thinking of the rigorous and tedious design specifications which engineering teams go through, or perhaps the pages upon pages of revisions every team faces during the process, or maybe even the designers working in tandem with the engineers to come up with the perfect blend of form and function. The amount of effort that goes into any modern automobile, aircraft or spacecraft is remarkable. Now double it. Despite being of comparably modest stature next to an Airbus A380 or the International Space Station, each and every square inch of the new Nagakaze was graced by the same level of rigor and dedication as humanity's greatest engineering achievements.

Power reserve

550hp

3.0 V-6 Hybrid shown*

0-60

3.8s

Launch control engaged*

Top speed

188 mph

Electronically limited top speed *

A NICE PLACE TO BE

made by kookie

YOU DON'T WANT TO FIT IN, DO YOU?

Absolutely ground-up and unlike anything else in its class. Intelligently proportioned, packaged and scaled. It has the interior volume of a luxury SUV, the trunk space of a traditional liftback, and enough leg and head room to recline as much as you'd like. Where other cars with Nagakaze's proportions look compact and insubstantial, the Nagakaze is as luxurious and grand as you remember it.

IT'S GOT THE OTHER'S ON PRICE, TOO

$70,080 starting MSRP, $133,720 as shown in V-6 hybrid trim*

2024 ©Fukorami Motor Corp. or its affiliates. All rights reserved. Fukorami, Fukorami Motor Corp, ZENDAI, the ZENDAI logo and the Fukorami logo are registered trademarks of Fukorami Group or its affiliates. Fukorami Motor Corp., 都道407号, Chiyoda City, Tokyo.

11 Likes