Game does not load

I just bought this game. I launch it and get about half a second of music and it freezes and eventually closes itself on its own. Any help?

Heyya!

First try lowering all graphics settings in the game launcher options menu and switch off SSAO and FXAA.
If it still does the same thing please follow steps 2 and 4 from this thread so that we can look into what might be happening.

Cheers!

Here are the logs you asked for. I turned down graphics and unchecked the boxes and the problem persisted
log.txt (32 Bytes)
KeeEngineLog.txt (268 Bytes)
DxDiag.txt (35.8 KB)

Alright, that looks like it’s possible to sort out, I’ll ask zeussy what these errors could come from.

much appreciated

Any word on this

Not yet, the guys are out over the weekend. Probably tomorrow you’ll get a reply.

Did you try the “Run as Administrator” and “Compatibility Mode”?

How would i go about doing that

Try running it in windowed mode. If you are not already.

I would also recommend updating your drivers, the dxdiag seems to indicate your video drivers are 3-4 years old, you can download the auto detect and install tool from here: support.amd.com/en-us/download/auto-detect-tool

I have run it in windowed mode, now it stops, but i get a windows error instead of it freezng. Trying to update my drivers now to see if this works

EDIT
It just gives me an error saying Automation LAuncher has stopped working. I have updated my drivers as well

Then, just to make sure it’s not that, please try running the game in enforced Administrator Mode. You do that by right-clicking on the icon that starts the launcher and choose “Run as Administrator”. It could have to do with that because some files seem to be inaccessible.

Another possibility is that your anti-virus software could be mistakenly flagging something in automation as a threat and stopping it from working. You could try setting your automation program and save folders as exceptions in your anti-virus to see if that helps (If it doesn’t work then you can always take them out of the exception folder again if you aren’t happy about doing this)

Both of these suggestions have not resolved the problem. Any other ideas?

At this point, I am not sure. Apart from a clean and reinstall.

The info for that can be found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=1271