Ganter Motors Co. ('55 T10)

ganter

Ganter Motors was founded in 1949 by uniting three car manufacturers: Garant, Fenter and Erix. The name is the union of the three old company names. The office is in Denver, USA. The first (1949-1950) logo had wings (was the Fenter logo), the second (1951-1991) - an arrow, and the third (1992-present) - nothing extra.

1949-1951 Ganter Standard Series

The first car produced by Ganter, was exactly the Fenter Standard with some design elements from models of Garant and Erix. Had two body variants : Fordor (4-door sedan) and Tudor (2-door coupe).

Fordor:

Tudor:

2 Likes

1950-1954 Ganter T1

In 1949, Ganter Motors started projecting a new utility series. In 1950, the new T1 was avilable with stepside truck and panel van variants.

Pick Up Truck:

Panel Van:

1952-1955 Ganter Indiana

In 1952, the Ganter Indiana was presented at Motorama. It was the first car with I6 from Ganter, and it had a more modern design and interior, than the Standard series. Was able as coupe, convertible and 4-door sedan. In 1952, the police of Denver already got 100 Indiana 4dr V8s, and in 1953 taxi about all of the States bought Indiana 4dr V8 Autos, being decomissioned in around 1970.

4dr:

2dr:

Convertible:

New I6 engine stats:

Model stats:

1 Like

Good start to the company’s history. Keep it up! I love the design and authenticity of the Indiana in particular.

And now that you’ve showed us a teaser for the latest Indiana somewhere else on these forums, surely it will be mentioned in this thread as well? If so, it’s not a matter of if, but when.

I will add the modern modelline on the first post, but when? :sunglasses:

I’m making the '55 Indiana now (on a modded GM body), but at first will be the already made T1 restyle (as the new T10, with a new Around version). :smile:

NEWS ABOUT THE NEW INDIANA:

Yesterday, some CarBuild photographs photographed the look of the Indiana Squire prototypes. The Squire will be presented and go to production in 2018.

Soon the '55 T10 here!

1955-1960 Ganter T10

In 1955, Ganter presented the T1 modernisation, called the T10. Being still a serious utility truck, it became more modern in terms of design, also got a new Around body and a new V8.

Pickup:

Panel van:

Around:

New V8 stats:

All model stats: