Hi-Res-Photo49.png
Hi-Res-Photo42.png

Official reveal coming soon at Blue Arrow Automotive

13 Likes

Press Day 1 - The Exhaust Note impressions

16 Likes

NORDSCHLEIFE

6:10.385
Six minutes, ten seconds, and 385 milliseconds.

That was how long it took for the Splash-built Rinkai Magari time attack car to lap the storied Nürburgring Nordschleife. The car in question, designed, assembled, and tuned by Mizuiro’s Splash tuning division, is a silhouette car based on the original Rinkai Magari, a kei roadster from the late 1990s that takes its name from the Japanese word “曲がり” (which translates into “curve” or “bend”).

A custom-made turbocharged 2.4-litre inline-six and all-wheel drive add to the uniquely Japanese flavour of speed that many of the Magari’s non-kei contemporaries were endowed with. Of course, any competent time attack car can’t go without at least some attention paid to cornering performance, so Splash used a mostly-carbon construction combined with extreme aero devices and a wider track.

The resulting machine became a symbol of pride for Splash when despite understeer-inducing suspension issues, Hatzenbach Racing driver Bruno Aguette soldiered on to achieve a Nordschleife time rivalled by few others.

GOODWOOD

0:43.950
Splash, a Japanese tuning outfit founded by Akiichi Masugata (益賀多穐一) in 1997, started out tuning ECUs and suspension for various Rinkai models, usually by utilizing the potential of the stock engines with little, if any, detriment to reliability. In 2000, the formerly niche tuner gained more of a following when, on a made-to-order basis, they modified 50 examples of the Rinkai JIKO—a twin-turbocharged mid-engined roadster that served as the automaker's "swan song" prior to merging with Shimizu Automotive and becoming Mizuiro.

Over the following two decades, Splash would begin tuning Mizuiro’s turbocharged cars before manufacturing turbo kits of its own, as well as tending to other areas such as weight reduction and the ability to switch engine tunes on the fly. Their second full tuning package came in the form of a Mizuiro Hanabi with a longitudinal rear-wheel drive setup, limited to 250 examples. By 2005, Splash’s experience with and predilection for Rinkais and Mizuiros earned it a position as a first-party Mizuiro tuner; this status was promptly put to use with a run of 50 factory-modified Kasui hybrid sedans, some of which were sold outside of Japan. For Mizuiro, Splash served not only as an aftermarket brand, but also as a means of marketing themselves towards car enthusiasts in a more accessible manner. What was originally a comparatively mild tuning company had, by the mid-2010s, become a dedicated performance and motorsports division.

With a small but dedicated team of seasoned engineers and technicians, Splash is now Mizuiro’s way of showing the world what the company has to offer in terms of performance, with the Goodwood Festival of Speed in particular providing a golden opportunity to showcase what Masugata describes as his team’s magnum opus.

GALLERY AND SPECS

DISPLACEMENT
2399 cc
PEAK POWER
455 kW (611 hp) @ 7700 RPM
DRIVE LAYOUT
4WD
WEIGHT
702 kg (1548 lb)
LENGTH
3760 mm
WIDTH
1730 mm
WHEELBASE
2360 mm
TIRES
325/30R16 Fujisaki T501 S slick tires

NOTES AND CREDITS
OOC: The section about Splash pertains to my future iteration of Mizuiro, as I plan on rewriting its lore when Light Campaign v4.2 releases. Also, the above "shot" of the Magari at the hillclimb is my first manip, so please do me a favour and don't tear into it too much. Thanks.

Oh, and this should be the last of me milking this car until I rebuild it in LCV4.2.

CAR BY
The Stig Is A Spy

BEAM NORDSCHLEIFE LAP AND DRIVER NAME BY
Speedyboi

GOODWOOD PHOTO MANIPULATION BY
The Stig Is A Spy

ORIGINAL PHOTOS BY
Hejnjahns (CC0 1.0), Deltasquared (public domain), and Ian McWilliams (CC-BY 2.0)

10 Likes
SC - 917 Terminus

The pinnacle of all V12 engines could only be found in an SC. In 2020 we wanted to push the boundaries in the high end automotive market. Since we have a small line-up with supercars, we wanted to go just one step further. An hypercar made for the road. Gentle and aggressive at the same time.

This year at Goodwood we celebrate the 917 Terminus it’s short but succesfull life. Now, let me be short and give you the time:
0:49.43

At least we tried

4 Likes

from The Sendo Team with love

A VEHICULAR FORM OF ELEGANCE IN FLOWING WATER

ULTIMATE REIMAGINATION OF GRAND TOURING FROM SENDO

Impression at first glance. Sculpted by a stream flowing throughout the bodywork, understated yet striking, imposing yet not losing the composure.

Omotenashi, art of hospitality. Isolated from impurity, Immerse yourself in a chamber centered around you and you only, and allow us to spoil you with a harmony of exquisite material, unparalleled craftsmanship, and an interactive experience made possible only with the latest technologies.

THE NEW DAWN OF ULTIMATE CRAFTSMANSHIP PERFECTION

Neverending chase for perfection. The spirit of craftsmanship is our belief. From the carefully patterned leather to the delicately hand-carved artisan glass, everywhere you see and touch, is a crystallization of years of polishing from our top level craftsmen.

Why in a hurry? Harnessing the power of electricity and gasoline, the sophisticated powerhouse under the hood effortlessly pushes the Jiyukaze to awe-inspiring speeds with confidence, while producing virtually zero unwanted vibration and noise that disrupts the experience.

THE SPORTS COMMEMORATION OF OUR GRAND TIME

In commemoration of the Athletes serving us for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics, we have dedicated a timepiece on the Jiyukaze exclusively for them.

The five rings of the Olympics, arranged in an elegant pattern as though it were that of a Cherry Blossom, represents our athletes as they go onto participate in the world stage to become a grand and living legend among us.

ECSTASY IN DRIVING PLEASURE PERFORMANCE

The grand touring concept. Speed and smoothness, elegance with dynamic, luxurious yet spirited. No signs of compromisation, achieved only through the pinnicle of automotive engineering. Point A to point B, turning time into atmosphere, turning distance into experience, and turning road into excitement.

Only from the highly refined powerplant within the Jiyukaze, is this elegance possible. Four seats, four electric motors, a twelve cylinder orchestra, and a simply unthinkable fifteen-hundred horsepower. All adding up to one highly distilled and highly refined grand touring experience like no other vehicle could ever possibly hope to reach.

UNRIVALED AT THE GOODWOOD FESTIVAL OF SPEED

00:47.11
Motorsports heritage and years of technological advances powered by the spirit of Sendo leads to amongst the fastest grand tourers of our time, reflected best by the estimated lap time up the Goodwood Hill Climb. Simulated by the best computers in the industry and with input from the best motorsports drivers.

SENSUAL TOURING EXPERIENCE FROM SENDO

THE FUTURE OF PERFECTION

SENDO CONCEPT GT - JIYUKAZE

GALLERY

Full Release

Twin Turbo DOHC 5.5L V12 - 500hp
Four Electric Motors - 250hp Each
Sendo Torque Vectoring FULL SEX AWD SYSTEM
Sendo Full Waterfall Concept Display Glass
Sendo Waterfall Central Movement Console Cluster
Four leather quilted diamond stitch seats with southern Italian Milan Leather
Glowing Ruby Badges all around
Sendo Tourbillon “Cherry Blossom Olympia” Eternal Calendar
Large refridgerator fitting two sake bottles with exclusive Sendo sake bowl

IP41 Sex and Cum piss resistance Jiyukaze more like JIZZKAZE HAHA GOTTEM i want amelia watson to jizz in my mouth please please please please please please please PLEASE PLEASE I shit you not this car is one megabyte in size we used a little too much fixtures you don't know how much photoshop retouching i needed to do just to fix the abortions of automation reflections that happened Im sorry aruna i pinged you twice to figure out the wheels i <3 you dw Hi this section was written by none other than viariationofyuriables i want amelia watson please she's all i need i need her in this car with me so i can finally achieve eternal peace ame doko please i need you AME Sex Gawr gura feet compilation i want to make tea using amelia watson's used tampons

Ame
Flow like cum
Flow like semen
Flow like love juice
Flow like water
The waterfall
Cumfall
Coom eternal
How many more cum memes will i make im too immature
A waterfall is an area where water flows over a vertical drop or a series of steep drops in the course of a stream or river. Waterfalls also occur where meltwater drops over the edge of a tabular iceberg or ice shelf. Because of their landscape position, many waterfalls occur over bedrock fed by little contributing area, so they may be ephemeral and flow only during rainstorms or significant snowmelt. The further downstream, the more perennial a waterfall can be. Waterfalls can have a Wide range of widths and depths. When the river courses over resistant bedrock, erosion happens slowly and is dominated by impacts of water-borne sediment on the rock, while downstream the erosion occurs more rapidly. As the watercourse increases its velocity at the edge of the waterfall, it may pluck material from the riverbed, if the bed is fractured or otherwise more erodible. Hydraulic jets and hydraulic jumps at the toe of a falls can generate large forces to erode the bed, especially when forces are amplified by water-borne sediment. Horseshoe-shaped falls focus the erosion to a central point, also enhancing riverbed change below a waterfalls.

Amogus

A stream is a body of water with surface water flowing within the bed and banks of a channel. The flow of a stream is controlled by three inputs – surface water, subsurface water and groundwater. The surface and subsurface water are highly variable between periods of rainfall. Groundwater, on the other hand, has a relatively constant input and is controlled more by long-term patterns of precipitation. The stream encompasses surface, subsurface and groundwater fluxes that respond to geological, geomorphological, hydrological and biotic controls.
Depending on its location or certain characteristics, a stream may be referred to by a variety of local or regional names. Long large streams are usually called rivers.

Streams are important as conduits in the water cycle, instruments in groundwater recharge, and corridors for fish and wildlife migration. The biological habitat in the immediate vicinity of a stream is called a riparian zone. Given the status of the ongoing Holocene extinction, streams play an important corridor role in connecting fragmented habitats and thus in conserving biodiversity. The study of streams and waterways in general is known as surface hydrology and is a core element of environmental geography.

You dont know how much stock footage i planned on using for this
All stock waterfall footage licensed under Creative Commons 0

The car doesn’t actually run with all technologies its a rolling shell with a V12 and four electric motors wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
This car will get you more than just the 2.14% rarity tomboy unlike the palire this will get you the 0.3% rarity tomboy girl that will definitely have sex with you if you find her but she wont let you cum inside because its not a safe day and that shes sensitive but who cares you can’t buy this car not for sale you don’t have the money even though i shit you not this car costs 0 dollars

3 quid

Haha fuck you can you achive that bet ya fucken cant wanker lets gooooo dababy
I love amelia watson
The interior colour palette is taken from a creampie image of amelia watson
Brooom vrooom this car goes so fast england can’t put in his credit card information to buy kaguya sama figure for 500$ before it hits 60
Im so sorry comet you fucking shat your balls making this entire waterfall shingshung nonsense you poor poor child
Mazda aka the man who has no art sense and only knows UTILITY IN DESIGN ELEGANCE NO WATERFALL I WILL STRANGLE YOU GRRRRRRRRR TROLL
Speedyboi

The longer this stupid meme section goes on the lower res the .gif used for the background becomes
Yeah i didn’t think that one through exactly shut up
You’re not supposed to be reading this anyway
I’m so sorry
I forgot half the memes we used whilst making this car
Goodwood more like ohh fuck yeah this wood is good oh yeah fuck ahhh uhh oooh ahh hyan~ nya~
大聲笑Friends大聲笑
我有冰淇淋
我愛北京天安門
天安門上太陽升
偉大領袖毛主席
指引我們向前進
我將向隨機轉發此消息的某人提供7,000美元的社會信用(必須遵循雷鋒和社會主義的例子,年齡18歲以上,在太陽升起時結束,獲勝者必須向當地大使館展示中國國旗
朋友是一个坚韧不拔的纪录片,
在香港这座城市的设置。
主演:钱德勒
索罗斯
傅博斯1
瑞秋
莫妮卡
和一些其他他妈的演员。
The second paragraph of summer and winter - YouTube
在香港这座城市的设置。 主演:钱德勒 索罗斯 傅博斯1 瑞秋 莫妮卡 和一些其他他妈的演员
我们热爱中国安全 We love the Chinese government and enjoy the safety’s of security cameras we feel very safe and happy!! :innocent::innocent::innocent::ideograph_advantage::u6e80::secret:
朋友是一個堅忍不拔的紀錄片,在香港這座城市的設置,主演前額勒羅斯夫撥順一瑞秋莫妮卡可以些其他***演員。

if you are reading this you are obligated to respond with “I love Amelia Watson” in a separate reply if not you will have your ballsacks crusehd by the might of Watoto mushroom stacks
Honestly quite incredible

Mywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywifeameliawatsonmywife

-From Variationofvariables

41 Likes

i too, love amelia watson

2 Likes

I’m not sure whether you guys are more talented, dedicated or insane. Possibly all the same.

11 Likes

Yeah, this car probably drove them in-Sanedo.

5 Likes

i dont like you anymore

3 Likes

Press Day 2 and 3 - The Exhaust Note impressions

14 Likes

Goodwood 2021 - What if we tried to take an ordinary sedan to the test? feat. Hinata Celesta 1600GS Turbo

Carol Lee (@Carol_Lee), 10th July 2021

Disclaimer: The event is NOT sponsored by Hinata Motor Corp.

Ah. Goodwood. The yearly event for classic racecars, modern racecars, supercars, and everything in between. This is the event where they all gather together, and test out which is the fastest to finish the whole course.

To bring some fun to the usually serious event, we’re not going to bring a race car, a supercar or even something sporty. That’s right, we’re doing an “experiment” where we are going to test normal vehicles to check how fast it could go to the iconic hillclimb sprint. Obviously, it can’t beat any Tristella, Gyphon Gear, or all the high-performance legends on the track, but will this random sedan could take the challenge?

Picture taken while the car is still on Malaysia.

And, this time, what we are bringing? That’s right, the latest (as in model year 2020) Hinata Celeste sedan we bought as a test car this May. If anyone isn’t well versed with Hinata’s most popular midsize sedan, the Celeste has already existed since the early 1960s as a larger, more luxurious alternative to the Aurora compact. The current generation was released in 2018, and a facelifted model has just launched this year, although its not coming yet to Malaysia as of right now. So, the pre-facelift version will do, I guess. Hope Han Seng Hinata (distributor of Hinata vehicles in Malaysia) quickly launch the facelifted version as soon as possible.

Inside the bonnet, is an all-new 1.6 liter turbocharged engine which replaced the outgoing 2.5 liter inline-4 (from the last generation) as the top-of-the-line engine option (A 2 liter inline 4 N/A is still available for people on a smaller budget), paired with a 7-speed transmission and a load of kit, which means the car starts from RM 200K (which is like 48K in USD, cars here are very expensive anyway) for the small business owner who doesn’t want a crossover. Despite generating just 10 HP more than the old unit (190 HP), the new unit is more robust, responsive and economical than ever before.

Even with the new engine and a new chassis derived from Hinata’s latest platform, the Celeste has some pretty average performance. Top speed is limited to 180 km/h, and acceleration from standstill to 100 needs 8.82 seconds to achieve. But I’m not expecting much from the Celeste, since its not a track day killer for gods sake. But I will still say that the car feels the part. Despite being not as excellent as, say, a similar car from Kimura or a Seikatsu, but the Hinata Celeste feels the part. It’s beautiful, comfy, roomy, and pretty good for a D-segment, which is a big improvement from the Nagoya-based firm’s last offering.

Enough car talk, back to the track. So, the car obviously had to imported to the United Kingdom before it could join the race. With the help of a mover company, an airplane, and undisclosed amounts of cash, the car safely arrived to the Isles 2 week after the initial plan (of course, at the time of writing the car has yet to be returned). Besides that, some registrations, some files, more driving lessons later and I, alongside with some staff from Drivers.com as well as James Vaughn Jr., one of America’s best sports car drivers, have took a ticket to England.

And Goodwood, here we go. After a night’s stay on a nearby hotel, we went to the venue next day (which is the first day of the event), to watch some laps. The cars that day include classic F1 racers, some modern supercars, some race cars as well as some oddballs including a Dakar Rally racer and a 80s Swedish sedan that caught my eye. Of course, there’s always the sculpture, which in this year is courtesy of Lotus, looks pretty striking on my eye.

After that, we have taken a seat, in a designated area designed for the press, such as Motornation and The Exhaust Note. Besides that, we also checked out the gallery with loads of new vehicles, and some more activity on the other parts of the estate. In the evening Vaughn also took me for some training courses, as well as some talking. The rest of the day happened without any incident, other than the fact that we had a delicious fish and chip dinner on a nearby restaurant.

The next day came, and is the time for our run in the track. Obviously, despite the fact that I have some racing experience last year, I don’t think I ever had racing in a midsize sedan on a track like this. After some briefing, we head to the track, with the car on my hands.

On the track, the only “normal” vehicle in the lineup is ours, as everyone else, including car companies, racing teams, museums, etc. is on a fancier vehicle with better performance. Of course, we’re not expecting much, as I’m happy to finish the course without dying anyway.

And some moments later, its our turn for the sprint. The Celeste’s throttle response in the straights is indeed great, which reminds me of the more driver-oriented Reina than the larger, more comfortable Vista anyway. Sure, it’s not as good as the Reina, but the Celeste is probably good enough for some light track duty…

…if it have gotten a better suspension system. Even with McPherson fronts and a multi-link rear, its not a good car for runs like this. Since we’re getting the GS model sans the HP (Hinata Performance) pack, the ride is pretty soft, wallow, and a clear lack of sharpness. Corners are not it’s strong point, and some roll occurred on some instances of corners.

The steering didn’t really picked up any favors as well. Its way better than some of its competition, but that steering is certainly not sport-car like. Thanks to the tuning, the Celeste’s steering is surprisingly easy to manage, which is a good thing to hear after all those problems in the sprint.

Tyres on the car isn’t all that good, however. The use of economy-oriented hard tyres isn’t helping the car much while getting grip (we actually offered proper race tyres but we rejected it for sake of some experimenting) and in some instances, wheelspin and some slight understeer on out attempt. The car did broke 140 km/h on a straight, but we aren’t really expecting it could go over that either.

And poof, we got to the end of our lap, without anything serious. The car is still intact, and I am now writing the article on a laptop in a hotel room, instead in a hospital. Which means we got lucky anyway.

So, here’s the conclusion for the event. What do we learnt today? Honestly, not really much, other than the fact that I shouldn’t try to risk being shamed on the event. However, its still one hell of a race, and probably the only time we could do something like this in my lifetime. Will I return to Goodwood after this? Sure, but I don’t think with the Hinata Celeste that time.

Final Lap Result: 1:11.85

10 Likes

What a stunner! The Jiyukaze is, without doubt, the most detailed and visually appealing car anyone has ever made for display on these forums, and will most likely remain so for months, if not years, to come. Enough said.

4 Likes

That roof line and window look crudely cut out. But, that’s something that is caused by how automation works, I don’t mean to rain on your parade.

As one of the artists who performed the CSS and Photoshop works behind the Sendo projects, I can indeed confirm that there were some uneeded imperfections that we could have improved upon that we just did not expect a pedantic person to snope around in. My apologies for letting such a thing impair your visual enjoyment of this automobile, and we will strive to improve our competence in this sector in the future. Thank you!

21 Likes

Created with @chiefzach2018, @yurimacs, and @kookie
fashionably late baybee

_

The Helix R1 is the achievement of countless years of innovation, with a lightweight carbon frame, pushrod front and rear suspension, and all-new 5.2L twin-turbocharged V10, all designed in collaboration with Zacspeed. Also engineered with Zacspeed, is the advanced aerodynamics and active suspension system, continuously responding to the driver’s inputs in a matter of milliseconds. The radically design exterior was made in collaboration with RetronIX, with their expertise in advanced shaping techniques. Put these aspects together, and you’re left with a formidable combination.
_

Moving to the interior, drivers are greeted with a high-tech advanced cockpit, designed by Einhoff Performance. Directly in front of the driver is a 12.5 inch OLED fully customizable digital gauge cluster, with 5 custom UI appearances, that switch with the IDS selector mounted in the central tunnel. In the central portion of the car, drivers are greeted with a 10-inch OLED central display that controls climate, navigation, and more finite control over the IDS system.

The steering wheel is also a new development, with multiple functions for control over the R1’s various systems, and new carbon fibre paddle shifters. Perhaps the biggest center point of the interior, however, is the IDS controller, or Intelligent Drive System. Through a simple dial, drivers can control the R1’s 6 drive modes (Dynamic, Comfort, Sport, Race, Vmax, Individual), and set select parameters, adjust the suspension, aerodynamic mode and so on, for a drive like no other.
_

_
In terms of other features, the R1 features full microLED head and taillights, side camera mirrors, 21-inch carbon fibre wheels, a front axle lift system, adaptive cruise control and an active safety suite developed by Einhoff. These features make it more than the average supercar- they make it livable.
_

_

As for seeing the Helix R1 for yourself, come to our booth at Goodwood, and experience the zenith of performance. For more information on the R1, as well as more images, please continue scrolling.

_

Specifications

2023 Helix R1

Layout- Mid Longitudinal RWD
Chassis- Carbon Fiber Monocoque with Carbon Fiber Panels
Suspension- Front and Rear Pushrod
Brakes- Front and Rear Carbon Ceramic Disc
Transmission- 7-Speed Dual Clutch
Weight- 2948 lbs (1337 kg)
Engine- 5192cc/5.2L twin-turbocharged DOHC-4 V10, ALSI block/heads, forged internals
Power- 691hp @ 7900RPM, 530 lb-ft @ 5200RPM, 8500RPM redline
0-62 mph- 2.9s
1/4 mile time- 10.02s
1 km time- 17.83s
Top Speed- 211 MPH (340kph)
Fuel Economy- 35.9 US MPG, 6.55L/100km
Goodwood Hillclimb Time- 49.83s
MSRP- $139,000, on-sale early 2022

_

Gallery

_

OwO what's this

AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS
AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS
AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS AMOGUS

AMOGUS.

bet you thought it was gonna be the file huh

18 Likes

Glad I was the first to see this, nice job you all!

3 Likes
Racing Heritage Collection
This year at Goodwood we presenting the most notable AMB from the past to modern
AMB GRT One
Powered by a 5 Liter Naturally Aspirated Flatplane V8 Producing 700 HP to the rear wheels, lightweight chassis and massive downforce The GRT was designed to be an ultimate track car that can swiftly go around corners at high speeds. To achieve this lightweight design, all the panels were exclusively made out of carbon fibers, suspensions component were made out of lightweight aluminium and the main chassis was entirely built from scratch. And for the car to fully utilized Its 700 HP, the gearbox was also custom made to find a perfect spots for each gear, so the car won't lose much power at every gear. The company are planned to build only 75 of them for any buyers who's interested.
Goodwood Hillclimb Time
0:48.62s
AMB R20 LMP1
A Le Mans Prototype race car equipped with a 3.1 Liter Turbocharged V8 Making a total of 855 HP. and a massive down force. The car won 1st place in Le Mans Prototype 2011 and ran a total of 369 laps.
Goodwood Hillclimb Time
0:45.23s
AMB "Wasp" No.1
The very first racecar to be built by the AMB. The car has a massive 10 Liter V12 making 290 HP at very low 2400 RPM and 700+ lb.ft of torque at lower RPM. The car didn't win any 1st place but It was overall a successful race car. winning 2nd or 3rd place most of the time during Its career.
Goodwood Hillclimb Time
1:21.88s
-----------------------------
18 Likes

Goodwood Festival of Speed
Goossens Vigueur

The Belgian Exotic Car

Made in Belgium, this peculiar sports car from 2013 have now arrived in Goodwood and ready to go. Powered by a 4 Liter Twin-Turbo Inline 6 engine, this beast has 600 HP as well as enormous torque driving the rear wheels and can reach 100km/h in just 3.5 seconds. The chassis, body panels, and the engine are all made of aluminium, allowing Vigueur to weigh just under 1500kg. Goossens first implemented ABS as well as traction control to make their child of love easier and safer to drive. The massive wing at the back as well as other aerodynamic parts produce lots of downforce and improve Vigueur’s agility and manoeuvrability.

The production run of Vigueur ended in 2018. There are a total of 488 Vigueurs sold around the globe. The Vigueur is famed due to its unorthodox aesthetics, dedicated craftsmanship as well as adrenaline-inducing driving experience.

Goodwood lap time: 0:52.83 seconds

Specifications

2013 Goossens Vigueur

Layout  Mid-engine RWD
 Chassis&Panel  Aluminium Semi-spaceframe and Aluminium Panels
 Engine  3993cc Turbocharged Inline 6
 Power  600hp@6800rpm, 705Nm@4700rpm, redline@7000rpm
 Weight  1486kg
 Fuel economy  7.7L/100km
 0-100km/h  3.5secs
Transmission 6-speed auto-manual
 Estimated top speed  325km/h