Hilbert's Car Museum, 07 Piaggio Fly, '05 Twongi 🌸, '99 Beemer

The roof is my passenger holding an umbrella over my head.

2 Likes

Serious proposition: a clear tarp over both of your heads. 360 degree visibilty and keeps you dry from the rain.

1 Like

Then it would be a Peel Trident! :D

But that would kill my 100mpg fuel economy. Blasphemy.

Okay: version 2, you buy those bendy tent making sticks and make it an aerodynamic tarp cover

find a good teardrop shape and make sure the rear passenger has a good enough neck to not need to sit up straight

Version 3: Don’t drive in the rain because the road is slippery and I will crash.

2 Likes

9 Likes

I genuinely think you could pull a youtube career out of this if your humor translates just as well from text to audio-video format

6 Likes

Oh yeah every now and then I get drunk and try to start a YouTube career.

I have a 15 minute video of me making coffee, but instead of water I put beer in the coffee machine. I also compare myself to Einstein at some point.

3 Likes

Hi guys I have absolutely 0 bitches and way too high ego.

Yeah so here’s my E46 beemer with no grille and broken front bumper. It gets me bitches and lets everyone know how massive dick I am. Naturally it’s the absolute bare base model with no features whatsoever, 316i.

Tinted taillights for to make sure no one sees you. Also shit bumper and saran wrap window.

It has 375k km and a bunch of cool lights on the dashboard.

The yellow tape is part of the steering wheel, as well as a tribute to my yellow Astra. The previous owner had a good taste in tape.

Now, uhh, there are a couple of issues. Such as the hood not opening and the car leaking coolant. Oops

The window is made of saran wrap. Unfortunately the doors keep locking on their own and the locks are broken.

I’ve already had to break in the car twice. That window is the door. It also has no catalytic converter.

Oh yeah and the rear springs are also shot.

Yeah anyway contact me for

• Financial advise
  • Car buying advice
  • Car window replacement
  • Car window destruction

big thank

8 Likes

One of the worst, most tasteless modification there is, is tinted taillights. Like — Why? I want to be seen when I’m driving, I might be stupid but I’m not stupid enough to tint my taillights.

These have been bugging me ever since I picked up the car, which is roughly, uhh… Three days.

So! After huffing a bit of paint thinner, I got the great idea to use paint thinner on the taillights!

The “tint” was just spray paint. The stock E46 taillights are beautiful! Why the fuck would you tint them? I love the amber turn signals.

6 Likes

Duality of man

Flower Twongi
Ratted out BMW

6 Likes

At least I am in the process of unratting it :sob:

Although I kinda like the loud noise it makes. Hehe, straight pipe go brrrr

1 Like

When done right, moderately tinted taillights can look cool (and be perfectly functional). But yeah, not when spray-painted nearly black :smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to agree, yeah. A small tint wouldn’t hurt. But I’ll rock the stock look for now.

4 Likes

I think my 2007 Piaggio Fly has been stolen.

7 Likes

Does this mean the net value of your collection has gone up or down?

12 Likes

What value?

8 Likes

I think the value is in negatives since it lowers the value of my apartment by just being parked outside.

7 Likes

I’m making it better for you

its in mostly safe hands

4 Likes