Holts Motor Company (2024 Holts HMS Sprint)

(((yes)))

yes

Competitor to me too, I just need to post more of my cars.

I’ve been out of the forums for a while and, man, you’ve improved a lot! Your cars are looking really good, I particularly liked the EL, H8 and the C7. The Anaygo, the H150 and the H4 also deserve to be mentioned, since they look great, the H4 needs bigger taillights, tho.

1 Like

@Nomade0013 Thanks! and i see what your saying about the H4 Taillights bit too small

Holts HS580 '19

Remember the Holts 500-4? (From Kee Engine) This is the successor to that. Redesigned from ground up and new tech!

The car is sitting on 19-inch wheels. Sport Compound tire Which is F(255/40/R19) R(295/40/R19).
Behind that are Carbon Ceramics that stop this car from 62-0 in 106.7FT.

In the rear is where the engine is of course. Mid mounted. The Rear Has Been Redesigned From bottom to top. Engine Is a 4.5L Twin turbocharged V8. 60 Degree putting out 573HP and 654lb-ft of torque revving up to 8000 RPM. (Engine specs may change due to power loss by 8000). Mated to a 7-Speed DCT pushing the car to 60 in 3.3 Seconds. Top speed of 202MPH with Down force and 20MPG Combined

Car Has Optional HoltaSafe. Comes With CupHolders and is a 2-Seater. Drive Modes are
Comfort, Sport, HoltaSport. It changes Steering And Suspension Settings Car Weighs 3365LBS

More Photos

Pricing Start at $98387 @60%

10 Likes

Quite an attractive supercar, and one which can easily accommodate larger, more powerful engines. I’m thinking of grafting on a quartet of cylinders onto that V8 to create a 6-litre twin-turbo V12 capable of pumping out 800 horsepower or more with the right state of tune. Such a car would give Holts a chance to take on the big boys!

1 Like

That is a really clean looking car! Very different approach to it compared to my muscle-car-crazy Omega. I should give the Omega a little more power and then we could compete! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have a rival for the xHS…
I think

The rear is sexy!It deserves more Powahhhhhh in my opinion.

2019 Lineup List Has been updated. At the top of the forum

1 Like

Performance Version of the Holts HS580. The PT660

Our customers have been wanting a more powerful HS580. They say it deserves more power and this is what the PT660 Has!. This one is more tuned for track and faster in straight line.

Were going to tell you evreything thats diffrent From the HS580. Here, we Have Alot bigger brakes that can stop the car from 62 in just 98 Feet. 15, inch carbon ceramics.

In the back is where you can tell the diffrence at. Active Aero and More vents for design wise plus cooling. The 573 HP engine Has been tuned to 656HP and 675lb-ft of torque. Springing you 0-60 in 3.0 Seconds Being RWD and a top speed of 206MPH. This model weighs More than the HS580 At 3457LBS. PT Stands for (Performance Trim) and you should know, HS is HoltaSport

Specs.

Airfield Time: 1:12.46
20m Radius Cornering Gs:1.24G
200m Radius Cornering G :1.28G
Roll Angle: 2.9 Degrees
1/4 Mile: 10.51 Seconds
1km time: 19.02 Seconds

Price Starts at $140615 @(110% Markup)

4 Likes

Nice!, can i test drive?

@Ejj of course, in ur PMs make sure it come back in one piece!

Can I test drive too? :smiley:

@On3CherryShake of course! :smiley: check ur PMs

I want to test the BQX-8. (Yes, i am boring)

@VG33E only car for test drive right now is the PT660 and HS580

Now that I have received both versions of the HS580, I am happy to report that I am very pleased with it. There is some room for improvement, though. If you want to build a modern mid-engined (10s) hypercar, as you just did, you might want to heed the following advice:

• Go all-out with the body and chassis - save as much weight as possible with a carbon-fiber monocoque chassis and carbon-fiber body panels. In exchange for increased costs, you’ll end up with a lighter car, and less weight means more performance and economy.

• AlSi (aluminum/silicon) for the block and heads is the best all-round material combination for all-alloy engines made after 1996 - it’s lighter than pure aluminum and also saves you some engineering time (a magnesium block saves even more weight, but is even more expensive to develop). Moreover, using the same material for the block and heads will often provide an increase in reliability compared to mixed materials.

• The HS580 only has pushrod suspension at the rear, and conventional double wishbones up front. In extreme high-performance applications such as these, it would be better to just use pushrods all around for the sake of cornering performance.

• For the flagship of the range, the LT660, >600 bhp from a twin-turbo 4.6L V8 without quality points is amazing - but there is a lot more potential in it. Looking at the torque curve, I found out that it runs out of breath more quickly than I expected after the turbos have spooled up fully. Also, nothing but going the whole hog will do when building a hypercar engine - swapping the standard three-way cat for a high flow item, and retuning the engine to fully utilize the 95RON premium unleaded it runs on (in stock form the octane rating is just 91.5) would work wonders - if you insist on using it. A hypercar can get away with 98RON super unleaded due to the extra performance potential it confers, so you could consider using that fuel type instead. And considering the high redline and immense power, I’d swap out the standard crankshaft for a flat-plane unit - not as smooth but gives more grunt at the top end.

• Semi-slick tires are great for track driving, but they provide less drivability and are thus less suited to daily use than sports tires. I’d keep them, though - but as an option so that they can be swapped out for regular sports tires when needed.

• Variable-ratio electric power steering is preferable to regular electric steering - it costs slightly more PU and ET but is superior in all other aspects.

• The base model - the HS580 - has 3 degrees of rear camber. In my opinion, this is too much; it can get away with using just 0.8 degrees of rear camber, which is as little as it can go without being too oversteery - and cuts down on service costs to boot.

Overall, though, despite these shortcomings, both of these mid-engined supercars would have been very competitive for 2012. You did a great job with them, considering that you did not use any quality points in the trim or the engine. And they definitely look like supercars should, especially in the striking colors you chose for them!

@abg7 Thanks for the tips and feedback! As you see i am not as good with supercars, And as for the Hyper HX-R And HX-XR, i can use these Tips to fix what needs to be corrected.