How You Feel? (HYF) [RESULTS OUT]

I’m getting some Oldsmobile vibes from this
Like, imagine the Aurora but a coupe

1 Like

My inspirations were the Ford Thunderbird and the Cadillac Eldorado, but since I really like the 1st Gen Aurora, I consider your opinion as a win.

2 Likes

Now approaching midnight

When I heard this song for the first time, I knew exactly when I’d listen to it: It’s a perfect piece for my chill night rides playlist that I listen to when I’m driving around the lonely streets of my town at two AM in the night, not seeing a single soul out there. Sometimes, I get on the Autobahn, just cruising at 200 Km/h listening to this playlist.
It’s simply a peaceful way to relax from the stressy day to day life, sitting in a prestigious wagon that will ride comfortably at this speed, but can be sporty at times, just when you need it.
So, I came up with this: The 2013 Enigma W5 2.0 TFSI 290 AWD S-Line

With 287 hp it makes quite a bit of power, delivering to all four wheels. It can sit comfortably at 200+ Km/h while making an incredible sound from the turbocharged 5 cylinder engine. It comes with either a 6-Speed manual or a 7-Speed DCT, as well as alcantara seats and high quality fabrics in the interior. A great premium alternative to an SUV.

6 Likes

A reminder that entries close today!

is anyone even going to read this? I guess I'll just put a spaceship here (_)(_)=====D~~

The 1998 Artemie EX

By Planar

I ain’t gonna do my usual ad junk here, instead I’m gonna talk about how I felt (geddit??) listening to the song.

And the sorta vibe I got was something you’d be listening to in one of those late 90’s burly sports cars that’s always a microsecond away from killing you, like a TVR or a Viper.

But specifically, one of those in my style. Translucent bumpers, and I’d intended to do an interior with even more translucent plastic and one of those very 90’s-00’s stereos where they have the world’s most elaborate VU metre blinkenlights the world has ever seen. Of course I didn’t make that because I smell, but you know exactly the sort of thing I mean.

So came about the Artemie. V12, big burly proportions, a lot of fun plastic, and no TC. An absolutely classic high end 90’s sports car.

But the most important thing? Where you’re listening to it. The absolute first impression I got was that it’s the sort of thing that would come on the radio when you’re parked up on a hill at night, overlooking a city. THAT’S the vibe I got.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk.

7 Likes

Finally a front shot without material issues because I have my laptop back from repair

2 Likes

overall vibe from the song for me was something classy, luxerious. but at the same time with hip-hop/rap kinda additions to the song i thought of a lowrider. so here it is:

1993 Sovereign Exelare Lowrider

More Photos

8 Likes

Entries Closed!

If you have proof of a car that is still in the works and is almost completed, I will allow for an extension of a day or two, however, this does not mean that you can send it to me a week from now. Enough with that, I will soon create cards for all your cars and create a Google form for your cars to be judged.

3 Likes

Greetings everyone @everyone
I have a form for everyone to judge the cars, I do advise to listen to the music before you actually vote, so we may find the one that vibes well with the music.

A problem I see here is that you can’t vote without also voting on your own car.

1 Like

Well, to counter that, me and @Djadania will try to get as many people to vote so that even the people that do vote for themselves, will be easily displaced by other voters.

There are only 10 people here that could vote on their own car, and if they do. They would end up tied, the other people in the community would break up those ties.

Eh, but as the voting system works, you have to give each car a ranking, it is not about voting on one specific car?

Well, we’ll just put trust into the contestants to honestly say how they felt about their cars and that if there.

As for the voting system, it’s your opinion as to how well it fits the theme of the music.

2 Likes

Oh well. If you say it like that. I still feel that zero is the only fair vote I can give my own car, which is not representative of what I think since I would not have made a car I didn’t think fit the theme, but it is what it is now.

lol, my car blends into the scene way too much :sweat_smile:
feels like it will be rated lower, cos you almost can’t see 1/3 of the car, lol

3 Likes

can i have full scale picture, please?

2 Likes

2 Likes

I don’t want to be bumping up the topic, but I only gotten 9 responses in 5 days. I would like to see at least 30 responses to get a better estimate. @everyone

3 Likes

I have only 12 responses on the Google forms, may I please get 8 more @everyone?

2 Likes

RESULTS:

All of you have not been awaiting to see the results, and so after 22 surveyors reviewed all the cars that were submitted. Here are the final rankings:

Rankings

10 . Planar Artemie EX by @lotto77

Average score of 2.681818182

9 . Enigma W5 2.0 TFSI 290 AWD S-Line by @Zertyz

Average score of 4.090909091

8 . ARVA P61 Chernaya by @Knugcab

Average score of 4.545454545

7 . KMA K660 V12 6.0 by @abg7

Average score of 4.681818182

6 . Itoku 430 CL by @AudiRS4

Average score of 5.181818182

5 . Globus Commander by @Happyhungryhippo

Average score of 5.5

4 . Sovereign Exelare Low rider by @0rangeGhost

Average score of 5.681818182

3 . Fischer Grand Shaman by @azkaalfafa

Average score of 5.727272727

2 . Sumner Partisan 300 Executive by @nvisionluminous

Average score of 5.909090909

1 . Volitor Grand Cruiser by @Hilbert

Average score of 6

@here This challenge isn’t to force you to change how you view music, but see how others feel and how you felt about the music provided. There are no objective way to measure the “best” way to feel about music. This ranking was just based on how well the surveyor felt that the car conveyed how they felt about the music. Though I doubt that some listened and then reviewed the cars.

This challenge is not about fitting the theme, it is about how you felt about listening to the music. I hope people enjoyed this challenge despite the length of trying to get the survey to be done.

Interesting Trivia:

Colors:

• 3 Greens
  • 2 Blues
  • 2 Blacks
  • 2 Grays
  • 1 Purple

Doors:

• 2 Doors: 5
  • 4 Doors: 5

Eras:

• 7 cars between the 1980s-2000s
  • 2 cars between the 1950s-1980s
  • 1 car between the 2010s-2020s

Interiors:

• 6 Cars with interiors
  • 4 Cars without interiors

HYF Google Sheets

Until next time, I hope you all enjoyed this challenge, my next challenge may include the entire automation community…

4 Likes