HTM 2000 - A Racing Challenge

Yes, I go with that. Forgot the obvious when focussing on engineering balancing.

How will the cars be tested? Beamng or the automation test track mode?

Wait, so 600 kg on each side? That’s a whole lot lol, can we dupe aero fixtures to get to that point?

A new challenger is approaching

5 Likes

automation tracks

You don’t need to dupe fixtures if you use a race diffuser, wing, and lip. The race diffuser provides much more available downforce.

As Long as it is visible, yes

Another question: Are 3-door liftbacks (looking like coupes) allowed?

The TT is a bit in that direction, didnt it even have a rear hatch? If it doesnt look like a Golf and more Like a TT it’s fine.

2000 DAvB Undine HTM

#72 sponsored by CoolTool, driven by Rookie Bastian Scheller.

6 Likes

Mine is high 1:56’s before tweaking :slight_smile:

Sway bars restricted to Passive only?

I think so.

yes, I havenÂŽt found something else in the ruleset of the DTM.

sooo how are we gonna compare cars, just the looks or?

There is one aspect which I don’t think is clear: aero fixtures. I know you’ve said we can have as many as we want if they are visible, even if they are together. This will allow us to use “clone fixture in place” as many times as we want, right?

Mainly performance (in the automation test track mode)

alright

-www.AudiStory.com- Jens' Audi Page: DTM 2000 this can be helpfull, atleast some rules like the horsepower and stuff.

1 Like

A.G. LégÚreté HTM-2000

Coming from across the border is the HTM version of the A.G. LĂ©gĂšretĂ©. It’s stock v6 engine has been replaced by a motorsports-focused all-aluminium 4000cc v8. Whilst down on power compared to some compeditors, it makes up for it with light weight, aerodynamics, and handling prowess.

5 Likes