Information for New Wave of Beta Testers

Posted an update :slight_smile:

How much longer will it be? Iā€™m starting to get nervous!

Iā€™m a bit nervous too, maybe itā€™s only 'cause Iā€™ve chosen a bad day to give up smokingā€¦

ā€œThe new plan is as follows: Todayā€™s patch will still be tested by the core testers only, and
so it will the next few ones until probably this weekend. This will allow for a more polished
test version.ā€

Reading at this I think it will be about a week.

A WEEK IS TOO LONG! I WILL DIE BEFORE THEN

Damnā€¦ I think I will chose this day to start smoking. A WHOLE more WEEK?! Damn :frowning:

I SUPPOSE itā€™ll be a week, maybe itā€™s only two daysā€¦ :slight_smile:

Or maybe 20 :imp:

Hopefully tomorrow we will rejoice when and if we receive it. I hopeā€¦

It might be a week for some of you, I want to split the new testers into two groups of 11 people. The fist group I donā€™t see getting in later than this weekend really, with the new version out to be tested today. Also, Zeussy has Thursday through Monday off to work more than full time on Automation, so shit will get done quickly :slight_smile:

^ I like what I read.

I am guessing we will be notified if we are wave one or two later today?

I can do that, yes. Will split you up evenly in what scores you got for your answers to my two questions :wink: Iā€™ll post an update in my 2nd post.

Updated my second post with some info on who is in which wave of new testers.

Actually, am I supposed to have access to the beta forums? Because I donā€™t think I have that ability right now. :cry:

Nope, you are not supposed to have access, you will get in once your wave hits the shore. You will be notified by an email with instructions when the time has come :slight_smile:

Alright then. Thanks for the clarifications! :smiley:

reads the update

Nooooā€¦ But damn you for making sense!

Well, if itā€™s gonna be the weekend before I get staggered in, may as well delay a few more days as Iā€™m gonna be absolutely flat-chat with getting the buggy ready.

Let this be a lessonā€¦donā€™t go to sleep. bad things happen. :smiley:

It sounds like itā€™ll be closer to a week for our wave.

are we there yet? are we there yet? :stuck_out_tongue:

Cool stuff. Thanks for the lists :slight_smile: