International Showcase of Automotive Concepts ( Closed/Canceled )

what is top speed?

Highest mph/kph

That’s the whole point; I’m quite sure it is the car file being too bit to send over the forums.
Not joking, some cars can get up to that size when using custom materials and such/

Oh :man_shrugging: didnt know. Tha ks for the heads up

My electrical power has been down for 24 hours with no scheduled return. Internet too weak to even upload a screenshot. Extension, please?

Yeah thats fine, ill do a week extention maybe get a couple more people to enter aswell.
Ive been having rolling blackouts here most of the day too. (Not disaster or weather related just our grid is having trouble with the heat wave)

1 week extension for submissions, already edited into original post. Thanks everyone.

1 Like

yes, thats too big

1 Like

LOCKED AND LOADED

FISCHER TORPEDO

For just $120k, feel the wind (and the bugs… and the rain) on your face as this baby pushes 920-something horses out of its 12-cylinder heart of iron, right down into all its four legs. Its sleek, immaculately sculpted carbon fiber body is both strong enough and light enough to take it to the skies (not literally, thanks to its active rear wing).

Fischer Torpedo. Make her scream during the day too.

11 Likes

Event is closed, thank you to everyone who has entered. I will work on getting the results posted by next week.

A bit late to the party, but bringing a few tricks, the

2006 Norðwagen Þór GTR 16

(Nordwagen Thor)

10 Likes

I’m dropping off for a while, I’m sorry.
You guys had some great entries, but I’ve got some things going on in my life that requires my time to figure out.
I’ll return sooner or later.
hope life treats you all well.

3 Likes

This car reaks of beauty!

1 Like