IP Automotive LTD. (Restructuring thread...again)

bild

Restructuring this thread for the ??th time. Sorry. But with the arrival of 4.2 and my styling skills improving too much the last year, it was not viable to keep a lot of old models here.

3 Likes

The Rubiq reminds me of the original Toyota RAV4 - a soft-roader built using an existing passenger car platform, but with more ground clearance for better all-terrain ability. Given its boxy styling, however, the lack of an AWD option seems odd to me, and may explain why it didn’t last very long.

1 Like

…will be deleted…

7 Likes

…will be deleted…

6 Likes

…will be deleted…

5 Likes

…will be deleted…

4 Likes

…will be deleted…

4 Likes

OOC info: With the new regions that @BannedByAndroid has been creating, I have decided to turn IP into an Ariyan brand. The simple reason is that it is a much better representation of a fictive island country in SE Asia than my own attempt.

4 Likes

…will be deleted…

2 Likes

2004-2008 IP VAGANT

Depending on how you count, this is the ninth generation, or fourth generation, Vagant. Fourth generation since the Vagant was split up into the FWD “Vagant” and the RWD “Royal Vagant” lineups (with all earlier Vagants being RWD). Ninth generation since the introduction of the model.

There really was not a lot of options. One body - a four door fastback sedan. One engine - a 3.5 litre V6. Two transmissions - 5 speed automatic or 6 speed manual.

For the first time in the history of the model, it featured a panoramic glass roof. Otherwise, the model was rather well equipped too, with for example cloth/leather upholstery (full leather optional), automatic climate control, 17 inch alloy wheels and a great sound system with CD and tape player.

Even if it had no ambitions at being a sports sedan, 260 hp made for adequate performance. The 0-100 km/h sprint was made in 7.9 seconds and top speed was electronically limited to 250 km/h. The Vagant was geared for comfort and decent economy rather than for sportiness.

This generation Vagant (with the internal model code “FZ40”) was produced until the 2008 model year.

Aluminium panels and monochrome displays - fancy in 2004!

4 Likes

Great model, I love the rear and the headlights integrate well into the gate. I would definitely love to drive it on Beamng. Good job :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I guess I could send you the file in the future if you would like a test drive, my computer does not cope with running Beam unfortunately so I haven’t been able to test it there myself.

1 Like

Would definitely be great. I use a Logitech steering wheel with gears to test cars and it’s a job I really enjoy!

What chassis have you used? It’s great