IsopodKings Design Shed

Next car i make ill try to make a better description for it, sort of like a review

Ill try build a modern car next, instead of 80/70s stuff

well then

I have had a 2 month break and now slowly getting back into automation, Might make a economy / consumer car brand. something like toyota or VW

What do you get when you combine city driving and an obscure British roadster? A mess, of course, but a good mess.
The Develle comet has been re-imagined for the future, as a micro city car. The Comet Micro runs on a hybrid inline 3 engine, with 66 horsepower. It wont be getting you to places in the fastest of times, but it will get you places. Its manual and rear wheel drive so we aren’t complaining.

Looking like a love child between the flea and the comet, this stylish - yet practical - economy car will be the hottest thing on any university campus or unspecified peri peri chicken eatery. It even has active aero! what’s not to love!

With a boot as big as a shoe box, and probably not enough space for one, its the perfect cheap economy car for anyone just cruising around a city, parking lot, looking for semi-designer clothes or wanting to look different to all the other economy cars.
4 Likes

Forgot to mention its rear engine, which obviously means its super sporty and blisteringly fast

1 Like

the 2020 comet will be made soon (full size sports car)

A fun little sports car, I like it.

1 Like

took me forever to think of the design, and came up with something that looks nothing like the original comet lol

Full size comet is almost done, just trying to wrap my head around sort of good design qualities

After a hot minute without a flagship sports car, the comet was brought back to life - as a economy car, but also as the sports car it was built to be. In the new full size 2020 “Mach 3” edition it has been gifted a 520 horsepower V10, AWD drivetrain, meaner looks and a fully manual 7 speed gearbox.

The front bonnet acts like a muzzle to the V10, keeping it contained, until you put your foot down of course.
The huge wing on the back leaves not much space to see, but with a built in touchscreen, you can see from all sides of the car; which makes parking your luxury roadster a breeze.

Definetly not parked at a peri peri chicken eatery - unless you are parking there, then good luck getting back into your car.
Radical styling will be a head turner at any event, or down one of the many London streets with clothes more expensive than all the wheels combined on this thing. All 4 exhaust exits release the sweet roar of the V10 monster in the little bonnet, much like the MK2 or “Mach 2” (if you are going by official names) this thing will scare the socks off of most people wanting to race you at any red light.

Looking similar to the side of the second generation comet, the Mach 3 takes design inspiration from both predecessors (Mostly the Mk2)

Some similarities are shared with the first generation roadster, including the full piece grill with separators - instead of the 70s to 90s separate, square crosshair grills. One thing the recent model does lack however, are those peculiar yellow headlights and especially that centre one.

(Seen here with its older counterpart)
1 Like

that was the most writing ive done in any automation post

Your designs are really improving quickly, keep up the good work!

1 Like

cheers dude !

“Yes officer, I swear it’s stock”

3 Likes

i like the aftermarket-sort-of front bumper that i have thrown together, i think it suits the car, and the colour

The 1986 Develle Valkyrie has arrived. A true 80s monster, design and engine.

If the 80s were a car, this design would be it; high power, disc wheels, insane splitter and a side vent that takes up 80% of the side - which also hides the door handle. It comes with radio and functioning AC - and dosent need a “Luxury Trim”

The Twin Turbo V12 pushes out a cool 333 buff horses, which is sort of on the nose for a company called “develle.” The huge rear wing means all horses can be let loose in a stuck-to-the-ground drive down Californian beachside roads - Just watch out for potholes and speedbumps as if your life depends on it.

More, probably compressed, images of the Valkyrie

3 Likes

Made this, is not a Develle car but a separate brand i have not created a topic as to not clutter things up
Sorry for quality too the lighting on this photoscene was all kinds of funky

2 Likes

Yeah im 100% going to get a better picture in a sec, just lowered the race variant a bit