JOC5B - 4 wheels good, 8 wheels better [Submissions Closed]

2013 Ineller Nocere

For a good conscience.

Gallery

11 Likes

There’s been another game update recently, and some of us may have noticed that our entries are now overbudget - in that case, it may be a good idea to allow for a resubmission, as long as the new file complies with all the rules.

Yes, I’ll allow as many resubmissions as necessary, and if prices increase again (significantly) I could consider upping the budget.

Maybe you should add a rule for naming convention

3 Likes

i forgor :skull:

2 Likes

Omg hiiiiiiiiiii!!!

Remember him?

We put a roof on him :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Now he is her??!?!?! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth: because pink is girl :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What is gender? :thinking:

I know!!! Is car :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

i have brain damage

where is she driving :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

omg big road :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

BEACH :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

12 Likes

She’s cute I don’t want to bin her

omg sorry I didn’t actually read the rules, I figured 3-doors were allowed since there was a 3-door VW in the inspirations.

I suppose I get to cruise to bin city with a stylish pink roof now!

And I didn’t check to see if the golf was 5 doors :weary: sorry for that confusion

You could try to make a 5 door version, just saying

Matsuma Mussa VT +

First launched in 2011 the Mussa is available as a three or five door hatchback or five door estate car.

Engines range from a 1.3, 1.5 and 1.5 turbocharged four cylinder with five speed manual with the 1.3 and six speed manuals or a clutchless automated variant of the six speed with the 1.5 engines.

The VT+ model has a high standard equipment level of alloy wheels, variable electric power steering, touch screen sat nav, ESC. The efficiency pack is the 1.5 engine and automated gearbox, partial undercladding of the car, aero designed alloy wheels, low rolling resistance tyres and the clear lensed lights with front LED DRL’s and LED tail lamps.

Technical Specifications
Length 4.09m
Width 1.72m
Wheelbase 2.46m
Weight 1225KG
Chassis AHS steel monocoque
Panels partial alu and steel panels
Front Suspension McPherson strut with gas mono-tube dampers
Rear Suspension Double wishbone with gas mono-tube dampers
Front Brakes 250mm vented discs, single piston caliper
Rear Brakes 230mm drums
Steering electrically assisted rack and pinion
Front Tyres P195 65R16 99V Radial
Rear Tyres P195 65R16 99V Radial
Engine 1500cc inline four cylinder with sequential fuel injection
Transmission six speed automated gearbox, fwd
Power 115.6bhp@6000rpm
Torque 151.7NM@4500rpm
5 Likes

2013 Mara Xenia 1.2 LK

Mara’s bread-and-butter compact / mid-range offering was all new for 2012 and now called Xenia.

The base 1.2 litre 3-cylinder ‘Triyka’ engine was also a new development, and the Komfort trim offered a few extra amenities over the base model, including an optional 4-speed automatic gearbox, carried over from the predecessor, the Selena.

1 Like

i was gonna do a fancy advert for this one but lazyness is a killer, anyways enjoy a complete ripoff of the older dignitary post.

TAKEDA MOTORS

2013 Takeda DIGNITARY EX

Dont settle for less…

Takeda, simply timeless.

10 Likes
Clari Clari Gén'Eta Bieni 2013 !

1 Like

Primus Stratum 1.4 Select

A boring base model. Nothing fancy. And as a 2013, it does not even have the next years facelift that makes it look muuuuch better.

A car with inner values. A Primus is always thoughtful engineered, offers dependable quality, is safe and versatile. So you might prefer a Primus base model over fancier alternatives anyway. Because you have reasons to do so.

PRIMUS. Die erste Wahl.

5 Likes

Alright, 11 hours left
I’m missing an ad from @nicholasrams774

2013 Yagihara Bravo

All the essentials (and not much more)

specs

Engine: 1.5L Turbo DOHC 16V I4
161 hp, 249 Nm, 6400 rpm
Chassis: monocoque, front MacPherson strut, rear semi trailing arm
Drivetrain: Front-engine FWD, 6-speed manual
General: 1550 kg (somehow), 6.7 L/100km, 15600 AM$

pictures

Sorry for the bad pictures, both me and my laptop are shit at photomode

5 Likes

2013 Tatsuo Exatima

Elevate your driving experience

More Info

First introduced in June 2013, the newest generation Exatima is a fresh new take on Tatsuo’s mainstay compact model. We’ve broken some rules in all the right ways by giving you available 17 in alloy wheels and HID headlights. We’ve remixed your driving experience by offering either a 32 MPG (Combined) 1.8L I4 or an economy spec version that delivers up to 42 MPG (Highway). All in all, we’ll make this quick. This car is ready for the fast lane, just take a test drive at your local Tatsuo dealer.

Extra pictures and Video

https://imgur.com/a/vEz7hzX

4 Likes

Swanson 117 GWA

After an intense bean counting crunch, the pocket wagon was relaunched in Mexico with a full-auto gearbox for the same price as a manual hatchback before, at $16.000.
The 2013 G trim comes with retro style wheels, and a fancy-for-2013 infotainment system, no navigation or branded speakers though.

5 Likes

alright, submissions are now closed.
i have ads and cars from everyone, expect reviews in a short while

3 Likes

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM (real)

1 Like