JOC6B - A New Wave (Open to July 26)

i think mustang wagon is a perfect match then :sweat_smile:

spoiler

Globus Comet

Buy clever, regret never!

Globus offers the best value for money, and for 11.000 Autodollar, we even offer a sedan with a V8. A VEEEE-EEEEEIIIIGHHHTT!!! Plus latest comfort features in a very complete trim level. Extra fees for A/C? NOT WITH GLOBUS. Extra fees for automatic transmission or a decent radio? NOT WITH GLOBUS!
What you see here is the base model. Not more, and not less. Decide yourself how you want to spend your hard-earned money, but make sure to have tested a Globus Comet for it´s value before making the final step to buying your new car.

Also available with touring package, as station wagon or as Comet Supreme with the styling and feel of a luxury sedan for less than 15.000 bucks.

But this base model here is already the perfect all-round compact sedan, sufficiently reliable and economical, even if it comes with a standard V8. We repeat: A VEEE-EIIIIIGHHHT!

10 Likes

What about the interior? Is it going to be judged or is it unnecessary?

Interiors are encouraged but not required and will not be judged. I would suggest putting in at least a basic interior. I’ve updated the rules.

3 Likes

Not having heard any further discussion on the rules, rules are finalized and submissions are open.

OOC: I know its early, but I enjoyed this one and don’t know how much time ill have the next couple weeks so try not to forget about me haha

DMC ORCA is the best choice for your growing family. Now the base models slant 6 and automatic three speed makes driving such a breeze even you wife can drive it !

Seating for six, all the boot space you could need, and we even throw in a roof rack with all our wagons.

Come on by your local dealer today and pick one up for only 11,000 and enjoy your 14mpg !!

Or for a little extra we’ll forge the receipt to show your wife to show what ever you tell her you paid, and you’ll get the sports pack with 366 POLY V8 and 4 Speed manual to haul everything you want under the boot cover. (We wont ask) just bring 18,000 and leave like a man !

• I’m just being cheeky and era correct, don’t get flustered over some bland dated sexiest jokes. (or PM me and ill remove it and make it more PC, we’re all here for a good time)
1964 Miller Boar Wagoner 207

This compact 3 door “sportswagon” from Miller comes with a 207 ci straight six with enough power and torque to move the heaviest load with ease. Combined with a “four on the floor” gearbox, this car will satisfy even the more sportier driver.

Gallery

5 Likes