Low-Tech Sports (Let’s Play & Photo / Design Competition)

I hope you will like this modern classic ! :smiley:!

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not much, but it’s honest work.

Edited

Unedited.

Randoms

9 Likes

And that is the front ! The car is a V12

did you glue two of the stock i6 R2L together? :thinking::shushing_face:

1 Like

Kind a ! :grin:

umm @Killrob, who takes in the submissions?
I did a little oopsie and handed in the wrong picture…

… this is a bit embarrassing really…

Image dump incoming

6 Likes

okee, car two. First pic is the one i’ll be submitting. No edits needed on this one :wink:

5 Likes

The car I am submitting is the Jupiter Callisto S2.

4 Likes

@Slyo_vom_Pluto With so many people fucking things us so much I will give you a pass too. :stuck_out_tongue:

@All You (as in “all participants”) were supposed to submit a single photo, one edited and one unedited version of it, not a whole catalog of images I’m supposed to pick from xD. I’ll make that clearer in the rules.

5 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

I took something like 50 pictures of this thing trying to get it right fffffff

8 Likes

Another worthy opponent!
I’m liking that alot, the small wipers especially.
Can’t wait to see what you come up with for the more modern cars :wink:

Me too :smile: I’ve been stuck in the 70s-80s for months now, it’s gonna be an interesting experience coming back to anything past that once we get there if Killrob doesn’t screw up and go bankrupt

1 Like

I think I’ll join for the 90s stuff.

I can’t seem to wrap my head around pre-1980 design, so I’ll see what crops up in terms of bodies when we get to 1990.

I just really want for my First car to be judged before I start with the second one, optimisation and such :)))

Some good stuff there for the Saturn Mimas. :slight_smile:

The submissions for the first category are now closed, I shall make the first judging episode about that very soon. Not that many submissions, and I am surprised that we don’t see many nicely edited photos. Maybe people are waiting to see how it is done and how the others are doing :smiley:

Anyway, looking forward to your Jupiter Callisto entries, I’d suggest waiting for the first round of judging before submitting though, might give you a better clue as to how this all goes down and how I react.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Oh yes, i’m totally going to join this.