Macpherson Suspension Demo

The Engine Designer Beta is going well, there have been a few hiccups, and interesting issues but things are moving forwards. We have also accepted the next round of beta testers, so people should check their emails.

We have also been working on the Car Designer, and we have a video of Macpherson Suspension working, please enjoy:

Read

Looking great! When do you think you will release a beta version of the car designer?

It is not only looking great. It IS great.

as kubboz said its not just looking great it is great. :smiley:
brilliant ,love it :smiley:

Awesome :smiley:

Looks great, i like it.
Ya just gotta love automotive tech, keep em coming guys! :wink:

Looks great!

Can’t wait for the car designer! (or to become an engine designer beta tester :wink: )

looks like i missed the cut for beta testers again :frowning:

This looks amazing. Also after the engine designer vid and now this one, thumbs up for the graphics departement.
The models (and also textures) of the engine parts look realy polished and this frame also already looks realy promising.
And even the physics look promising, although you state it will not be released with an ability to drive the cars (maybe later :wink: ) you still manage to use physics… not alot of tycoon games go to such lengths.

Just a little bit sad i also did not receive a mail for beta :stuck_out_tongue: .

Great progress!

looking great troops!!! :smiley: and thats just beta aswell…keep up the good work and ill see you in chat sumtime :smiley:!

Looking good. Nice to see that even at this early stage of the car designer there is a lot of detail.

Looking really good guys, great work and keep it up, looks nice and bouncy like the Panzer IIc :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks awsome and really fun kind of stuff to work on. Hope I get into the Beta testing too. BTW as a quick question, is there a Turbo/Supercharger built into the game that you can put on the engines?

@Das - And all you can think of is a Panzer IIc :stuck_out_tongue:

There will be turbos eventually - for now its just N/A I4s, but the full game will have most real world configurations available