Maibatsu Motors

We have been working hard to bring incredible new designs to our brand and we cannot wait to reveal them all to you! The second car we are introducing this year is completely redesigned Ereganto sedan available in the base and and legendary SR-4 model. This iteration of the sedan now has a completely redesigned I4 DOHC NA (FZ20-A) and Turbocharged (FZ20-T) variant. This is also the first model sold with the updated company logo/badge.

SR-4 Interior pictured w/Alcantara package

3 Likes

That’s more like it. The second-gen Ereganto retains the turbo AWD trim I’d been lusting after in the original, but with more grunt and grip, along with the looks to back it up. But whereas its predecessor was based on one of the E90 Corolla-esque body sets, this one uses the 2.55m wheelbase Indicator body set as a base, morphed specifically to fit the brand’s design language.

Our third new release of the year is one of our most daring yet! With its higher end version packing a twin turbo v6 making more than 300hp and full time AWD you’ll be hard pressed to find anything capable of outperforming you on the road or track! Order your Maibatsu Lynx today!

Lynx GT w/confetti insert package pictured

1 Like

i was hoping to find more of Evo 3/4 ish body for this version but this was the closest i found to that, even though it seems to be more based off a 8th gen-ish galant. Im still happy with how it turned out but i think it looks just a little to new for 1996, where as the earlier evo style body would have been a better for for this year imo.

1996 Ereganto SR4 - R Limited Edition

3 Likes
                         1996 Lynx R - spec Limited Edition

1 Like

If the GL is the base model and the GT is the regular production flagship, then the R-Spec is a GT with more edge and better aero. What I’d really like to see, however, is a WRC-spec 2nd-gen Ereganto, and a Super GT (or even FIA GT2) version of the fabled Lynx. In any case, every trim level of the Lynx has the slinky styling and lighting-quick reflexes of its namesake.

1 Like
                                 1996 Maibatsu Tempo                       

1 Like

there may already be a wrc spec ereganto lol.

Breaking News: Maibatsu Roars into the Motorsports Arena with the Lynx GT500 Unveiling!

In a thrilling revelation that has sent shockwaves through the motorsports community, Maibatsu, renowned for its cutting-edge vehicles, has officially announced its entry into the high-stakes world of motorsports. The stage is set for the grand unveiling of the MPW Maibatsu Lynx, a formidable racing machine set to dominate the Japan Grand Touring Car Championship (JGTC) in the prestigious GT500 class.

Unleashing the Lynx: A Fusion of Power and Precision

Drawing inspiration from the acclaimed Maibatsu Lynx, the GT500 version promises to be a tour de force on the racetrack. Boasting sleek aerodynamics, precision engineering, and a power-packed engine under the hood, the Lynx GT500 is a testament to Maibatsu’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of performance.

Design Elegance Meets Racing Prowess

The Lynx GT500 specs design seamlessly blends elegance with racing prowess. The signature Maibatsu aesthetic takes center stage, enhanced with race-specific features such as a lowered chassis, a prominent rear spoiler for optimal downforce, and a striking livery that screams speed. Every inch of the Lynx is meticulously crafted to cut through the air with minimal resistance, ensuring maximum speed on the track.

Heart-Racing Performance: A Glimpse Under the Hood

Underneath its sleek exterior, the Maibatsu Lynx GT500 spec houses a high-performance engine that promises to deliver heart-racing speeds. With state-of-the-art technology, precision tuning, and race-tested components, the Lynx is poised to be a formidable contender in the GT500 class.

Maibatsu Takes on JGTC: A New Chapter in Motorsports

The decision to enter the JGTC’s GT500 class signals Maibatsu’s ambition to compete at the highest level of motorsports. The company’s rich legacy of innovation and excellence in the automotive industry is set to be translated onto the racetrack, promising fans an exhilarating spectacle as the Lynx tears through the competition.

Grand Unveiling and Racing Debut

Car enthusiasts and racing aficionados alike are invited to witness the grand unveiling of the Maibatsu Lynx GT500 at the upcoming motorsports event. The car’s racing debut in the JGTC is eagerly anticipated, with fans counting down the days until they can see the Lynx in action, pushing the limits and leaving a trail of excitement in its wake.

Maibatsu: Redefining Performance, One Race at a Time

As Maibatsu takes its first steps into the world of competitive racing, the Lynx GT500 spec stands as a symbol of the company’s commitment to excellence, innovation, and the relentless pursuit of perfection. Stay tuned as Maibatsu revs up its engines, ready to conquer the JGTC GT500 class and etch its name in the annals of motorsports history. Get ready for a new era of racing, where the roar of the Maibatsu Lynx echoes on the racetrack, leaving an indelible mark on the world of motorsports.

went back and made some changes to interior so i took new pics and replaced old ones, made a window net and added roll bar padding

2 Likes

The color scheme reminds me of the Calsonic Skyline GT-Rs (first used on the Group A R32, and later inherited the GT500 R33 and R34) from the 1990s and 2000s:

As for on-track performance, I have no doubt that it has the potential to be a front-runner at the very least!

thats exactly where it came from lol. ive always loved the calsonic r32