Max HP

I don’t think it counts as max HP if the engine explodes in the process :stuck_out_tongue:

The absolute maximum I’ve been able to get without an explosion on the stand is 679.

Also, this one exploded, but it’s the most horsepower I’ve seen thus far:

i got a i4 up to 768 hp i will be posting my speks so evry 1 can get it and sorry for my spelling

I have an I4 Turbo engine that produces 826bhp in my possession built by the Austrian Tuning company of The Tom!

i did it with no torbo

im on the demo vrsan and hawo do you print screen evry time i do it only show it as a black print screen

heer is my pik

Impressive for a non turbo engine but the I4 Turbo unit was a 3000cc engine and I fiddled with it some more and I got 866bhp, I could guess with 5.4L available to me I could guess at about 1000bhp+

i mad a i4 1200 rpm 1.9 l with 350 hp

I am not sure what you mean by 1200rpm…but thats quite good I mean I got a 1528bhp I4 Turbo but I upped the cc to 5429cc and well I got 1528bhp I will challenge the Tom to make something monstrous

sorry i ment to say 12000 i for got a 0 on the ethr post lol

so i got a 1.9 i4 20v 350hp at 12,000 rpm NA set up im geting the pree order soon so i can get the trbo chorgers

i did sum changing to the 5.4 l 20v i4 and i got it up to 785 that the big max i can get it to with out turbo and the engine wont brake if you can beet that i wood lack to see it please

not bad but some 800bhp off what I got from the I4 Turbo…

can you help me dill the last bit out to see if i mist sumthing to get it a litall hier and i cant wat to poot a turbo on it tomorwo sin that wen im get the pree order of the game

file share???

Had a quick go, here you are. Pretty sure there’s more in it.

If you’re not worried about compromising MTBF, crank the redline up a bit.