MisterL´s Mods

am working on some interior for the 50s 60s. It’s a lot of work and a lot of little things, so it will take a while until the mod is ready

16 Likes

If you want design ideas, look at the examples on the Dakotadigital.com website.
There are several from 1932 forward.

1 Like

Unfortunately, I don’t have as much time for modding as I would like, but things are progressing slowly :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Thanks for all the great mods you’ve given us, as always can’t wait for the next ones, the interiors look brilliant :slight_smile:

the revised body is almost finished :grin:

14 Likes

slowly but steadily it goes on, 240cm in front and 270cm wheelbase in the back, had to change more than I thought to make it look reasonably good

11 Likes

have already put my steering wheels online

14 Likes

I have a problem with the Steering Wheel mod, it’s invisible

1 Like

should work now, have updated it, steam just needs to download it again. i hope so :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

soon it will be done and the revised E3 bodys can go online

12 Likes

now online :grin:

14 Likes

#LookinSharp Bro!

1 Like

*Shark :wink: I love that kind of styling, so I guess I’ll use each of these for several models.

very first bodytest of my new project

21 Likes

Opel Manta? Will there be an Ascona variant too?

not planed yet

I once uploaded an old work, maybe someone knows what to do with it :smirk:

13 Likes

little update for one of my mods

10 Likes

Hi! Me and @IMC_The_Drunk_BR had made a replica of the VW Brasilia using the Datsun 100A body, and we’re planning on fully rebuilding it after the update. We plan on using the E9 body on the new version. I’d like to ask you if you update this body, if you could modify the morphs a little to make it a little easier for us to achieve the looks of the real car on the 2.4 wheelbase version. Thanks for your work!

The IRL car

40284543c0ce2342bb8142795c65322a

Our Datsun 100A version

And the closest I could get with the current morphs

7 Likes

Unfortunately not, sorry. it is very time-consuming to make morphs afterwards with a finished body, especially when, as with the new E9, there are already a lot of morphs in it. if you are unlucky, other morphs may no longer work afterwards. the morhps are added to the body at a very early stage and you have to think about which morphs you want to do right from the start. apart from that, the body is no longer with me, but becomes a vanilla body with the update, and i am busy with vanilla bodys.

1 Like