MLC3: Oh no, not again (now judging no way!)

it’s like halfway between that and one of Hilbert’s ads (but without the css because I’m not good with that yet)

greatest ad ever

1 Like

I need someone to give me a number between 1 and 100.

Congratulations, you get this abandoned project from a few updates ago

6 Likes

For Your loving car, you can have my loving car. Or the first car I made for an automation forum challenge. Because the car is from four years ago obviously I had to remake it as close as I can with the modern game engine and make it a slight bit better.

Here is the link to CSR105 for the original of the car.

3 Likes
12 Likes

some old ass bus

i am selling this old ass bus because it is rusty and old and i dont want it anymore

sorry about this i got hungry and eated the goddamn back and interior and engine oh god it has no ebngine ;((((((((((((

14 Likes

Today is the last day, i think

CAILLOU YOU ARE GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED GROUNDED FOR (340978734987598437943864398643924*8236423926^838437)^290830.3347982 YEARS
FOR YOUR PUNISHMENT I AM STRAPPING YOU TO THE FRONT OF A TOP SPEED RECORD CAR
THANK YOU FOR TELLING US SON

(yes, i am abusing the loophole where you can submit more than one car, just another reason to bin it)
MLC3_-Djadania-_GROUNDED_GROUNDED_GROUNDED.car|attachment (151.9 KB)
And if i feel like it i’ll make a grounded grounded grounded video.

9 Likes
dregslist
2001 KP-AW Craze-E
drive: front | transmission: manual, 4 | seats: 5 | condition: good | price: $8,700 (converted from EUR)
Automatically translated from original text (German):
Please buy this damn car, I'm begging you. It's just so normal that I don't want it anymore. There are zero problems! It's okay. It works. it works. Great fuel economy!!! But it's just so STANDARD that I'm tired. I need money for Steam Sales™ so Craze has to GO!! BUY BUY BUY GOOD DEAL NO LOW BALLS! Please

More images (1):
5 Likes
dregslist customs
1999 KP-AW Craze Factory-Tuned
Build Name: "CRAZY-ASS"
drive: front | transmission: manual, 5 | seats: 5 | condition: well-used | price: contact seller
Automatically translated from original text (Japanese):
Do you remember? How did we feel, how high were we? The gust of wind...is still here! Exhausted, she traveled from Germany to America and is now being imported to Japan. It has incredible project potential and the emissions are still passing which is very nice.

Buyers should be aware that the vehicle is sold as-is upon arrival and no refunds will be given.
The photos provided are before shipping. Final results may not be reflected.

More images (2):

...and the rest is history...
SEE YOU SPACE COWBOY...
3 Likes

hmmm…

I notice the submission deadline was a whole two days ago, and yet there STILL isn’t a complete 5-part in-depth review series praising all of our cars posted in the main thread. What is host doing? Are they stupid???

I understand that my expectations are entirely reasonable, and thus it perplexes me that the host has been unable to achieve them; especially since, as we know, they are nothing more than an inanimate voice inside my computer dedicated soley to playing Automation: The Car Company Tycoon Game.

As a very forgiving and patient person, I would prefer not to make a big deal out of this, or escalate it into something unpleasant. I merely wish to politely sent the host some feedback expressing my disappointment in a civilized and non-aggressive manner, while still highlighting my level of appreciation for their efforts regardless of their success:

I have placed a bomb in the host’s mailbox.

Disclaimer: This is a joke submission, I respect Lotto and wish them the very best of health.
14 Likes

The lack of praise for your car is the revenge for the CADE SeXi. Jesus never forgets, neither does the Automation community. Jesus forgives, unlike the Automation community.

6 Likes

Oh god, the cringe of having to remember that again…

Not the consequences of my actions! :sob:

might aswell wait until the results are up

(you can still submit stuff right up until I start posting reviews)

(which considering I was just about to start working on them tomorrow means there’s not much time left lol)

(or you could be really funny and just submit something after the challenge is done. I won’t judge it. But it would be funny.)

2 Likes

Will i get triple binned for submitting the same car twice?

Yes

download (8)