MLC4 - What [REVIEWS WIP]

my loving car 4
yes ithe themime

You will be making cars that may include cars. i like open challenges so you can do whatever i guess.

RULES!!!: . :slight_smile: :mosquito: :whale: :bath: :family: :person_with_white_cane: :ring: :high_heel: :crown: :black_nib: :card_index: :incoming_envelope: :envelope_with_arrow: :spiral_calendar: :spiral_calendar: :chart_with_downwards_trend: :e-mail: :email: :chart: :chart: :chart:

Rule 1: Vehicle must use default techpool (+5 everywhere) for simplicity reasons
Rule 2: Vehicle may be made out of materials
Rule 3: Vehicle may not be bowling :bowling: :bowling: :bowling: :bowling: :bowling: :bowling:

PRIORITIES!!! :game_die:
not my problem, find out yourself

ENTRIE RULEDS!!! :bow_and_arrow: :bowling: :bowing_woman: :bone: :person_with_white_cane: :person_with_white_cane:

Model and Family Name must include MLC4 and your username.
Example. MLC4 - Djadania

Deadline 1 August 2024
Discord Entries allowed
Maximum 2 entry per person
Car will be sent to hell if illegal!
oh yeah make sure to actually send your car files

INSPIORAITON!!K!HNjigryi

8th
unnamed

ok thank you

9 Likes

I have deduced that the entire purpose of this challenge is purely to get another rule violation in MLC3.

And I will not be convinced otherwise.

3 Likes

smoking that Hilbert pack

2 Likes

๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ท ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“ฝ ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ซ๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฝ ๐“น๐“ช๐“ฌ๐“ด?

3 Likes

10 Likes

I will post more photos of the stroller I was sitting in. Selling for 50 bucks or best offer.

Comfortable, easy to use.

2 Likes

Are we running to Turning Point Automation rules?

I have some ideas, but they violate various unwritten rules of challenges.

9 Likes

These rules, yes. The only unwritten rule i have is that the cars cant be NSFW or just racist/homophobic etc. Everything else is fine, so long as youโ€™re being โ€œreasonableโ€ and arent being extremely disrespectful.
Seriously, dont be like that. You guys know what you can do and what is disrespectful.

I already had to write that, didnt take long!

6 Likes

I take that as โ€œblowing it up with explosivesโ€.

1 Like

I wish to apologize for the abomination that youโ€™re all about to witness, it hurts my brain too

2 Likes

No homophobic cars :sob:

Man, thatโ€™s a first.

1 Like

kcab gnikcuf os era eW

8 Likes

But now thatโ€™s a written rule!? :open_mouth:

5 Likes

No because itโ€™s not in the actual rules!

MLC4_-CHAEDDAR-_strada_aperta_382_Ultima_amish_whip.car|attachment (172.2 KB)
we gotta put a song with the car right?

what a machine

try it in beamng it is wonderful
right proper performance vehicle

8 Likes

2010 Definetly not a dodge charger with a viper v10 in it now pimped for the amish

featuring an 8.4l v10 with MPG not even in the teens and way too much horespower perfect for towing maybe furniture idfk.

since itโ€™s a muscle car it is known for not being able to steer even with these bikes wheels you can only go straight. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :us: FREEDOM FREEDOM AS THE FOUNDING FATHERS INTENDED :us: :eagle: :eagle:

hereโ€™s car link or something idk man i made this in like 5 minutes
MLC4_-BANG6111-Cobra_GTS.car|attachment (66.0 KB)

3 Likes

So not this?

1 Like

yes but ruined improved for the working man!

3 Likes

i have made an entry list
enjoy random data, comments, and shitty graphic design

Oh lord Iโ€™m going straight to heck aw heck.

1 Like