MLC4 - What [REVIEWS WIP]

fastest wheel ever current wr

9 Likes

fucking up tesla

elon musk family been real quiet

no lies in this car, not like tesla

switchers!!! (dont hit the fucking pedal, engineers forgot to remove them)

11 Likes

I have never seen such innovation. How much? My wallet is fully open.

2 Likes

hello humans you have 3 or 4 more days to enter my loving car

1. fact
  2. opeldy

• List item

• . and mosudddy

:grinning:
2034-07-20T04:00:00Z2088-07-09T04:00:00Z

you have found origination of **life** please enjoy your stay in this land of peace
one must understand that they can not receive their future, one must work for it
3 Likes

my car should have been helled but it did not. Why is the so

1 Like

because it is not my loving care it is my loving car

splendiferous

1 Like

Approximately 144 turns of grandfather clock left for MLC4.
Your grandfather needs housing to put his coffin in help him out
Dead body in clocks are not ideal and 144 turns of clock may decompose grandfather and his clock further.
Link was found in a timeloop trying to get more time for MLC4 but he noticed and realized that he would miss the first re view if he missed deadline. He would get to the second review. Links saves Zelda fast to get here but what he does not know is his computer was stolen by Ganon. This foolish act of not finishing his actions before the dead line and checking where his foe Ganon was lost him MLC4. This cautionary tale of distraction made link put his grandfather in his grandfather clock.
Mario was intelligent and submitted his work before the dead line and saved Peach after. Peach was very happy for Mister Mario so they smooched smooched and made a Second MLC4 entry. Be Mister Mario but not Princess Peach, Princess Peach was stupid and got stolen by bowser for the eighteenthousandth time. Stupid

Try to be like Marip but Ganon will not be there to steal your computer so you can get extra time with permisson from Sith Lord DJ Adania

1 Like

So. If you can’t check the clock in one of those right now, you’re doomed.

1 Like

4 Likes

6 Likes

family crossover

2 Likes

the skeleon appeare

11 Likes

. . ’ . • .

3 Likes

Before you see the light, you must die…

…but before you do, why not live a little? What’s that, you’ve nowhere to live because your parents kicked your out of their basement when you joined the Brotherhood of Nod? Well, lucky for you, their temple staff has been neglectful enough to misplace stupid enough to entrust me with kind enough to provide the keys to a very special car. Go ahead, live in there. Drinks are on the house.

There might be a van, too. I can’t remember.

12 Likes

Kane Lives!

Of course… Power shifts quickly in the brotherhood, doesn’t it?

5 Likes

1 Like

4 Likes

NO one will tell me if and when my car may be bowling…

Hope y’all like my a̶b̶o̶m̶i̶n̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ lovely car…

9 Likes

the ca ris bowling. you will be sent to Hell

5 Likes