MUSCLE CAR CHALLENGE (CLOSED for Judgment)

This is no place for politics strop!!!

yeah, well, this is no place for all kinds of other bullshit, so maybe pay attention to the actually constructive advice some of us dole out mmkay? :wink:

4 Likes

So @Madrias, I forgot to mention you can have an alternate pay system. If you have an idea for one, tell Sillyducky. The rules have nothing against one cause it isnā€™t mentioned.

Still, that doesnā€™t make this place an ok place for politics.

WHAAAAT?! NO! IMPOSSIBLE

2 Likes

ok. Youā€™re right. Fairā€™s fair, so Iā€™ll cut you a special deal. Iā€™ll lay off the politics in your threads if you can lay off the bullshit in any other thread you post in.

And Iā€™ll even try to keep the politics restricted to the thread that was specially made about politics and other stuff, howā€™s that for a two for one???

@squidhead I know right, unbelievable isnā€™t it, this must be addressed at all times! :joy:

1 Like

Ok, I will stay on topic with the thread and no questionable info will be said. And you keep politics to the threads that are meant for them. Deal.

i mean, if your definition of muscle cars are just 2 door sedans with big blocks, i donā€™t know waht to tell ya, bobby.

I didnā€™t say 2 door. And whoā€™s Bobby?

well, what 4 door falls into your criteria?

Not a sports car, but muscle sure. They fall into sedan. You can have a Super car that is 4 door (coughs out Tesla Model S P90D).

3rd and 4th gen Impalas, they had 4 door versions. Gen 2 Chevy Chevy (the older Novas according to wiki).

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

Thank God.

6 Likes

just read the first pageā€¦ sounds interesting but could you update the requirements? i am interested :grinning:

Its already under way. The judge has the cars and I think he is doing the videos already. Next time.

>going over this thread after a load of drama

4 Likes

That should be a meme.

That should be a meme.

3 Likes

Madrias, Sillyducky made some edits to what he was looking for. Just letting you know.